Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski dead of apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-washington-st-qb-tyler-hilinski-dead-apparent-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-041541168.html

Police in Pullman, Washington released a statement Tuesday night that they found Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski dead in his apartment of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
Hilinski, 21, was a redshirt sophomore who recently made his first start for the Cougars in December’s Holiday Bowl loss to Michigan State. A former 4-star recruit, he was expected to compete for the starting job next season.
Police were alerted after Hilinski failed to show up for practice on Tuesday. They found his body, along with a rifle and a suicide note in a Pullman apartment Tuesday evening. They are investigating to confirm the suspected suicide.
Stefanie Loh, a reporter for the Seattle Times who covers Washington State, tweeted about her shock over Hilinski’s death.

:(

I saw many pictures of him and I hate to say it, but my gayradar was off the charts. I'm guessing he was having trouble pretending to be a hetrosexual quarterback while secretly lusting after the well hung brothers in the locker room.

I saw many pictures of him and I hate to say it, but my gayradar was off the charts. I'm guessing he was having trouble pretending to be a hetrosexual quarterback while secretly lusting after the well hung brothers in the locker room.

We have a person that used to post here @fft under the name Newbiejr. Luckily, being gay never drove him to commit suicide.

Supermike and Dain.... that made me dribble my diet Mountain dew out of mouth laughing...haha.

Priicks

We have a person that used to post here @fft under the name Newbiejr. Luckily, being gay never drove him to commit suicide.

There is a big difference between being gay and being a gay quarterback. Just ask Aaron Rodgers. Poor dude has to pretend he's dating a movie star and a race car driver.

There is a big difference between being gay and being a gay quarterback. Just ask Aaron Rodgers. Poor dude has to pretend he's dating a movie star and a race car driver.

I'm with you. I am convinced he has the gay.

It's too bad, even in 2018, a gay can't be himself in a locker room. Would make the showers so much more interesting to watch

Didn't know you were into that.

I'm with you. I am convinced he has the gay.

It's too bad, even in 2018, a gay can't be himself in a locker room. Would make the showers so much more interesting to watch

Dude probably has boner after ever game.

And on a side note....all those female reporters in the locker room and naked dudes with perfect bodies and hung like a horse.....you just know they are dipping wet from the pooosey too.

He left a suicide note, is that why you guys are saying he's gay? Or do you guys know more than the link? Or is this speculation based entirely on pickle's gaydar?

Well since he shot himself in the head with a rifle, I doubt theyll be able to to test for it.

They may be able to find traces of CTE on the bullet. :dunno:

What information did he have on Hillary Clinton?

Well since he shot himself in the head with a rifle, I doubt theyll be able to to test for it.

Want to bet? He played football, he must have CTE. If you even pick up a football at 's, you get CTE from what I am told

I'm no expert, just some guy who teaches the language he grew up speaking,but it seems to me that even with a hole through the brain, there's still 90-95% of the brain intact to work with to test for CTE. I could be wrong, maybe one really big brain trauma is enough to drown out the dozens of smaller brain traumas.

I'm no expert, just some guy who teaches the language he grew up speaking,but it seems to me that even with a hole through the brain, there's still 90-95% of the brain intact to work with to test for CTE. I could be wrong, maybe one really big brain trauma is enough to drown out the dozens of smaller brain traumas.

Bored is full of guys that can determine height and weight by comparing 2 guys in a picture, so I will trust you too.

I just remember junior seau shooting himself in the chest so that his brain was available for testing. I dunno.

Ghey is a possibility.

Theres another thing that comes up when these sorts of things happen. I feel bad discussing it because I dont want to slander the dead. But something that stuck with me is learning a number of years ago that people who are caught with and facing charges for k1ddie p0rn (hoping this wont show up in search engine results) will very frequently off themselves. To save themself and their family from terrible shame. And theyve got no one to turn to, everyone will treat them like a leper including maybe their own family members.

Anyway thats rank speculation and I could be way off base. But in 2018 I dont think just having the ghey gets you there, even as a football QB

Ghey is a possibility.

Theres another thing that comes up when these sorts of things happen. I feel bad discussing it because I dont want to slander the dead. But something that stuck with me is learning a number of years ago that people who are caught with and facing charges for k1ddie p0rn (hoping this wont show up in search engine results) will very frequently off themselves. To save themself and their family from terrible shame. And theyve got no one to turn to, everyone will treat them like a leper including maybe their own family members.

Anyway thats rank speculation and I could be way off base. But in 2018 I dont think just having the ghey gets you there, even as a football QB

I would not Bat an eyelash at a 20 y/o with an underage girlfriend unless she were significantly younger.

My mom would say that he must not have had a brain in his head to do that

My mom would say that he must not have had a brain in his head to do that

If he didn't have a brain in his head, then shooting himself in the head wouldn't do any significant damage.

• Like 1

Fear of being drafted by the Cleveland Browns.... he did the right thing.

It's why I'll always respect Len Bias.

It's why I'll always respect Len Bias.

c'mon Voltemort, you're better than that.

Len Bias had a bad ticker and tried some coke that was too strong for it to handle.