Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Uh Oh Julian Assange?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/u-s-authorities-reportedly-preparing-charges-against-wikileaks-julian-assange/

So....this seems like something interesting.

CNN is reporting that US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to US officials

If true...doesn't this fly in the face of the entire campaign? Trump and the bulk of his supporters loved Wikileaks and the data they provided.

Anti-Hillary Democrats loved it.

Independents searching for transparency loved it.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/u-s-authorities-reportedly-preparing-charges-against-wikileaks-julian-assange/

So....this seems like something interesting.

CNN is reporting that US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to US officials

If true...doesn't this fly in the face of the entire campaign? Trump and the bulk of his supporters loved Wikileaks and the data they provided.

Anti-Hillary Democrats loved it.

Independents searching for transparency loved it.

Ok

Ok

As a Trump supporter, do you want Julian Assange arrested?

Seems like making an enemy of him and those that support Wikileaks' actions isn't in the best interest of this administration no?

Hillary Clinton and Podesta can attest how damaging a few of those leaks can be

Trump loved Wikileaks when it was exposing all the corruption in the establishment. But now Trump is the establishment. Trump heads the corruption. Of course his opinion is now changed.

Trump loved Wikileaks when it was exposing all the corruption in the establishment. But now Trump is the establishment. Trump heads the corruption. Of course his opinion is now changed.

Honestly I don't know if this is something that Trump fully supports. This seems like a Jeff Sessions thing. :dunno:

Doesn't appear This President is too worried about any info Wikileaks may have. Wasn't too worried about bombing Putins pal either. Kinda puts a dent in the whole Trump/Russia thing. You still have racism though.

Democrats loved WikiLeaks when they exposed the bush stuff

Democrats loved WikiLeaks when they exposed the bush stuff

And you all whined and complained.

What we have found out since then...is that they are basically an arm of Russian Intelligence (even Trump's CIA director agrees)

I fully support wikileaks in theory but as soon as it became clear that there is an agenda behind it and that timing and content released was to furthering

that agenda it became dangerous

And you all whined and complained.

What we have found out since then...is that they are basically an arm of Russian Intelligence (even Trump's CIA director agrees)

Everything in this post is a lie.

Everything in this post is a lie.

Once again...you are wrong and show how completely ignorant and stupid you are.

Once again...you are wrong and show how completely ignorant and stupid you are.

What's it like to lie so much you don't even know what the truth is anymore? Does it bother you? Do you care?

What's it like to lie so much you don't even know what the truth is anymore? Does it bother you? Do you care?

:thumbsup:

Whatever troll...how about you bring something showing anything I said was a lie...that or just Fock off.

Whatever troll...how about you bring something showing anything I said was a lie...that or just Fock off.

Okay liar lets start with your post in this thread. When the wikileaks stuff hit bush you said we all whined and complained which isn't true. First off I never liked GWB I didn't vote for him either time. Second when the Wiki stuff hit GWB still had an unfavorable view from the public. So there's the lie in your very first sentence. Third you call Trump an arm of Russian Intelligence which again is lie. You have no proof, the CIA and FBI have no proof. And so far nobody has offered any proof. We all know it's a mask to hide how disastrous HRC ran her campaign and how bad the DNC has been beat up these last few elections.

So there you go. YOU ARE A LIAR! Everyone knows it, and we find it sad.

• Like 1

Okay liar lets start with your post in this thread. When the wikileaks stuff hit bush you said we all whined and complained which isn't true. First off I never liked GWB I didn't vote for him either time. Second when the Wiki stuff hit GWB still had an unfavorable view from the public. So there's the lie in your very first sentence. Third you call Trump an arm of Russian Intelligence which again is lie. You have no proof, the CIA and FBI have no proof. And so far nobody has offered any proof. We all know it's a mask to hide how disastrous HRC ran her campaign and how bad the DNC has been beat up these last few elections.

I think he was saying WikiLeaks was an arm of Russian intelligence

I think he was saying WikiLeaks was an arm of Russian intelligence

Which is also a lie.

You are the liar. I called wiki an arm of Russian Intel.

And the youball is a general term. It won't cover all of you necessarily.

Yiu are...once again wrong and a failure.

The head of the CIA called Wikileaks that. Trumps guy at that called wiki that.

It has zero to do with Hillarys campaign...that is your lie again.

Anyone calling me a liar is an utterly clueless idiot with zero grasp of the facts.

Which is also a lie.

Who should I believe? Clueless lying troll on the internet...or the intelligence community including Trumps own head of the CIA?

Hmmm...let me think.

Who should I believe? Clueless lying troll on the internet...or the intelligence community including Trumps own head of the CIA?

Hmmm...let me think.

it's hilarious how these rightie morons just refuse to admit what everyone in the world now knows as fact. As if they keep pretending it never happened, people might eventually forget. LOL

it's hilarious how these rightie morons just refuse to admit what everyone in the world now knows as fact. As if they keep pretending it never happened, people might eventually forget. LOL

Damn you're dumb