Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So Lindsey Vonn won't be representing our President in Olympics.....

After (unfortunately) seeing what TW is packing, roast beef curtains would make her too slow anyways.

• Like 1

It's OK to feel that way and speak about it. I never minded when the Dixie Chicks said similar that about a president I despised, I won't be a hypocrite now.

Insulting the flag or anthem is another matter which is what I worry about with all the bizzaro anti-patriot Kaepernick enablers.

It's OK to feel that way and speak about it. I never minded when the Dixie Chicks said similar that about a president I despised, I won't be a hypocrite now.

Insulting the flag or anthem is another matter which is what I worry about with all the bizzaro anti-patriot Kaepernick enablers.

I was just thinking she might be trying to get some street cred with the company she keeps.

Personally, I think it's stupid to go out of her way to put this out there. No one would be asking who she's representing anyway. Now.........guess Olympic skiing is one more 'sport' I won't be tuning into (not that I would anyway :))

Dont blame her. Pretty girl, probably doesnt want to be groped by an orange pig. 🐖 🍊

Dont blame her. Pretty girl, probably doesnt want to be groped by an orange pig. 🐖 🍊

Or a bespectacled sheeny.

I was just thinking she might be trying to get some street cred with the company she keeps.

Personally, I think it's stupid to go out of her way to put this out there. No one would be asking who she's representing anyway. Now.........guess Olympic skiing is one more 'sport' I won't be tuning into (not that I would anyway :))

Because, it's not like the current president was ever publicly critical of the prior president, when he was just a reality TV star. :sleep:

Thanks for the heads up that nude pics of her were available.

Because, it's not like the current president was ever publicly critical of the prior president, when he was just a reality TV star. :sleep:

Olympians represent our Country man; t.v. stars don't. She should remain quiet about her politics and ski. Now she'll be viewed in the same light as Kaepernick.

Olympians represent our Country man; t.v. stars don't. She should remain quiet about her politics and ski. Now she'll be viewed in the same light as Kaepernick.

But she's not black. That doesn't really fit in the GOP wheel house. I guess she did date a black guy though. You're probably right.

• Like 1

Ummm okay, nobody says Olympians are representing the President. Are we just making up new sh1t so we can virtue signal? Never mind, of course we are.

• Like 1

Tell that mudshark to shut the fock up. And make me a sammich.

• Like 1

Tell that mudshark to shut the fock up. And make me a sammich.

Why can't we be friends?

I scratch my head wondering why I should care about such comments. I find her extremely attractive and would let her bounce on my pencil of love for the best 30 seconds I could give her. :wub:

But let's be honest. Her contribution to society is the ability to go really fast riding skis on snow. This perhaps has value in some archaic alpine war scenario, but it doesn't influence my political opinions. :dunno:

• Like 1

Why is she even in the Olympics to begin with? Clearly there's a trans man some where who can do whatever it is she does better.

Whew! Dodged that bullet.

Would that sammich contain roast beef? She's got plenty. Prolly some cheese too.

Mmmmmm Philly cheese steak.

lol, you guys getting trolled by lindsey. :lol:

is 'meat curtains' all you got? :rolleyes:

I guess the term "snowflake" seems apropos with this, right?

Get it? Skiier, Snowflake?

:banana:

I guess the term "snowflake" seems apropos with this, right?

Get it? Skiier, Snowflake?

:banana:

No