Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Drake's Cakes or turn to the Darkwa side?

.5 ppr need one of Drake or Darkwa. I currently have Drake in my reasoning being gamescript will likely favor Miami and go against the Giants. There is a variable of 20-30 mile an hour winds predicted for the game in NJ is making me rethink this decision. Any help appreciated but looking for reasoning not just a pick. Thanks WHIR.

Yeah Darkwa

Williams looks better than Drake and could demand more touches. Darkwa will get volume over both Mia backs in any weather. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Williams looks better than Drake and could demand more touches. Darkwa will get volume over both Mia backs in any weather. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply and especially for providing an explanation. I like your darkwa reasoning but not sure in what world besides bizzaro world Williams has looked better than drake. Again thank you and good luck in your games this week.

I also thought Williams would be the better back to own but as a pure running back Drake looks the role much more than Williams. Williams is timid in the trenches. PPR Williams is a bit more valuable bc he is a good pass catcher and can make things happen after the catch. Miami is going to have to pass a lot in this game.

Im still saying Darkwa.

Yeah, that is what I meant (Williams in ppr better than Drake) when I said he looked better.