Sign in to follow this  
birdiepop22

Derrick Henry

PPR I probably would. I don't like the idea of dropping him outright but I don't think it's unreasonable, given your limitations

Ppr yes.

Non ppr nope.

I think its too early to cut bait on Henry. I have Breida and Henry and am starting Breida over Henry but it is bc of the match up. Titans need those tackles back and they have a great offensive line. In positive game scripts I think Henry eats. Still holding out hope.

Dont drop Henry yet. He had a long td called back by flag, he starts, Gabbert was playing. He could very easily get back on track.

Dont drop Henry yet. He had a long td called back by flag, he starts, Gabbert was playing. He could very easily get back on track.

Doesn't someone have to be on track at some point to get back on track?

Don't drop Henry just yet.

3 things....

1) Week 1 was impacted greatly by a delay and the Titans got dinged.

2) Week 2 the Titans were missing their starting QB, LT, and both their starting and backup RT.

3) His opening schedule is brutal then starts opening up beginning next week.

Hang tight, better days are ahead.

• Like 2

I like a Breida a lot, and I do believe he will outsvore Henry in most games, especially ppr, but Henry still has value. Tough call

I’m starting to lose faith in Henry.

I really haven’t seen much from him, expect some big td runs here and there.

I think in a ppr Brienda is the better move.

Thanks.

Henry owner as well and I'm going to sit on him. I went RB heavy and some other late picks have panned out (Thompson and Brieda) so I am able to be patient while he rides my bench. I'd advise you to find someone else to drop and pick up Brieda ASAP.

• Like 1

Henry owner as well and I'm going to sit on him. I went RB heavy and some other late picks have panned out (Thompson and Brieda) so I am able to be patient while he rides my bench. I'd advise you to find someone else to drop and pick up Brieda ASAP.

I’m losing confidence in him, but I can agree with what you said.

Thanks.

I’m losing confidence in him, but I can agree with what you said.

Thanks.

You're losing confidence in the completely random luck of Henry's FF performance? Maybe another randomly selected player will give you more confidence? ;)

Someone else ahead of me on waivers picked up Breida. Guess Ill have to be patient with Henry now lol

keep us updated.

You're losing confidence in the completely random luck of Henry's FF performance? Maybe another randomly selected player will give you more confidence? ;)

Maybe.

It might lift up my luck.

Let’s hope so.

Luck is all we need in ff.

He had a 60yd td called back by bogus penalty. So yes, thats correct.

He had a 60yd td called back by bogus penalty. So yes, thats correct.

So you clearly should start...let's see...I'm gonna randomly click on a team roster...spin the mouse wheel up and down on NFL.com's team list, land on...The Giants! Great. Open their roster, spin the mouse wheel randomly...land on...Russell Shepard.

There you go. There's your guy to slot in for Henry. You'll need a Flex spot of course, Russell Shepard is a WR. Otherwise, lemme try to do the same process until I find you a running back through just luck.

Team..psinspinspin....49ers...player..spinspinspin...Kyle Juszczyk. Boom.

It's pure luck, you'll stand just as good a chance with that guy this season as Henry. Go for it.

I havent seen the Titans at all so far this year.

Where is Dion Lewis in all this? Flex option only?

got 25 points in week 1 ppr....dion lewis

henry has back issue now. dion is tennessee back to own

got 25 points in week 1 ppr....dion lewis

henry has back issue now. dion is tennessee back to own

I think Henry is the back to buy. People are going to be very low on him but there have been a lot of factors leading to his slow start that figure to improve moving forward.

I think Henry is the back to buy. People are going to be very low on him but there have been a lot of factors leading to his slow start that figure to improve moving forward.

Why do you think his production will improve.

No judgement of your opinion, just asking.

Thanks.

Im a Henry owner and Im curious why youre buying? Im holding since his value is low now.

Because he's cheap, lewis has an injury history and that TEN oline will come together in a few weeks. I think Henry could end up being a top 10 rb the last 6-8 weeks of the season.

Because he's cheap, lewis has an injury history and that TEN oline will come together in a few weeks. I think Henry could end up being a top 10 rb the last 6-8 weeks of the season.

What are you paying to get him? Not a huge fan of Henry, but if the price is right I'm always willing to buy.

I'm still holding Henry. The laws of physics state that he is too damn big to be tackled before gaining 7 or 8 yards a carry. :lol:

Admittedly I haven't watched much of the Titans' games so far. Does anyone know what is going on? Why is his YPC so low? Is the blocking bad or is he running like a scared little girl?