Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Youtuber dies recording himself doing pull-ups from building

Very impressive. Especially with you being disabled and all.

Which makes it even more impressive!

Really bro? I ACTUALLY workout. And do a lot of body weight exercises. Including pull-ups. Its not that hard if you train yourself. You sir, are just jealous cause your fatass cant even do 1

Jeezus...

Really bro? I ACTUALLY workout. And do a lot of body weight exercises. Including pull-ups. Its not that hard if you train yourself. You sir, are just jealous cause your fatass cant even do 1

If you do a lot of body weight exercises, including pull ups, how come you can only do 8?

If you do a lot of body weight exercises, including pull ups, how come you can only do 8?

Cause I dont train hard anymore. Just enough to stay in shape. Youd know this if you worked out

Cause I dont train hard anymore. Just enough to stay in shape. Youd know this if you worked out

But you said it's not that hard.

Well try it and film it so we can see you in action

I'm just repeating what you said. Why so testy? Ease up kid.

I'm just repeating what you said. Why so testy? Ease up kid.

Cause Im starving and its late and I cant sleep cause Im starving. Price you pay when you start back dieting

Cause Im starving and its late and I cant sleep cause Im starving. Price you pay when you start back dieting

Youre hangry man. My 6 year old gets this way all the time. Have your mom make you a quesadilla.

• Like 1

Hey Volty, can you ask the Mrs. to fire up Baidu and see if this is on the chinky web? I am curious if its legit or not, but obviously can't look myself.

It's legit. Body found and everything.

Always save the last pull up.

Hey Volty, can you ask the Mrs. to fire up Baidu and see if this is on the chinky web? I am curious if its legit or not, but obviously can't look myself.

It has been reported all over the place. They showed videos of him in prior "stunts". I think that he did off'd himself though because he was supposedly saving up money to ask his girlfriend to marry him. Better to fall to your death (he only dropped about 45 feet to a terrace) than to get married.

Oh, wait.... :unsure:

• Like 1

It has been reported all over the place. They showed videos of him in prior "stunts". I think that he did off'd himself though because he was supposedly saving up money to ask his girlfriend to marry him. Better to fall to your death (he only dropped about 45 feet to a terrace) than to get married.

Oh, wait.... :unsure:

Marriage huh......well...cant say the guy wasnt ready to take the leap.

Youre hangry man. My 6 year old gets this way all the time. Have your mom make you a quesadilla.

I was thinking of a snickers. Youre not you when youre hungry. But judging from the looks of you I doubt youve ever experienced hunger

• Like 1

I was thinking of a snickers. Youre not you when youre hungry. But judging from the looks of you I doubt youve ever experienced hunger

Maybe I should make a fake internet persona like you. Can I also be fake doctor tough guy, or do I need to invent my own?

• Like 1

I was sure that was fake. Half way through he effortlessly propelled himself back up to the roof. Then he couldn't do a third pullup?

I was sure that was fake. Half way through he effortlessly propelled himself back up to the roof. Then he couldn't do a third pullup?

He ded

Maybe I should make a fake internet persona like you. Can I also be fake doctor tough guy, or do I need to invent my own?

Its alright your fake persona is already established. I need to create a new one fatty

Its alright your fake persona is already established. I need to create a new one fatty

Whatever you say, Devin. Don't you have doctor stuff to do? Maybe a tank to drive around? Any luck on Plenty Of Fish, or is it as hard for guys under 6" to get dates on there as it is IRL?

Whatever you say, Devin. Don't you have doctor stuff to do? Maybe a tank to drive around? Any luck on Plenty Of Fish, or is it as hard for guys under 6" to get dates on there as it is IRL?

Not sure what youre talking about but ok :lol: Must suck when youre fat and unattractive that you try to cyberstalk someone and get jealous of them

Not sure what youre talking about but ok :lol: Must suck when youre fat and unattractive that you try to cyberstalk someone and get jealous of them

Oh that's right. The short guy with moobs and a unibrow isn't the same djgb13 as you. That's the other fake doctor and marine with the same name on the innerweb. :doh:

Oh that's right. The short guy with moobs and a unibrow isn't the same djgb13 as you. That's the other fake doctor and marine with the same name on the innerweb. :doh:

Lol yea right bro. Now I know youre lying. Step down Tracy Turnblack before you embarrass yourself even more :wave:

Lol yea right bro. Now I know youre lying. Step down Tracy Turnblack before you embarrass yourself even more :wave:

Whatever you say, Dr Pepper.

Whatever you say, Dr Pepper.

Clever right? Got tons of dates off that back in 2012. Only problem is its 2017. Sucks for you though Tracy. You tired and failed then got triggered. Come hit me up if you want to try again.

Clever right? Got tons of dates off that back in 2012. Only problem is its 2017. Sucks for you though Tracy. You tired and failed then got triggered. Come hit me up if you want to try again.

If that picture is 5 years old, I can only imagine how much bushier your eye brows are. Do they tickle your moobs, when it's windy? Did you go to the annual murses halloween party as Anthony Davis this year? Has your acne cleared up?

If that picture is 5 years old, I can only imagine how much bushier your eye brows are. Do they tickle your moobs, when it's windy? Did you go to the annual murses halloween party as Anthony Davis this year? Has your acne cleared up?

Sorry bro but Ive got to continue shopping. I can tell that fatty comment really struck a nerve. Cause you cant stop talking about someone else being fat even though they arent. You must have man boobs something horrible. Have fun with the low self esteem. Ill continue my life of having a hot wife, lots of money, and a pretty in shape body. Seems like a life you can only dream about fatty. Maybe put the snickers down and you could have it too :lol:

Sorry bro but Ive got to continue shopping. I can tell that fatty comment really struck a nerve. Cause you cant stop talking about someone else being fat even though they arent. You must have man boobs something horrible. Have fun with the low self esteem. Ill continue my life of having a hot wife, lots of money, and a pretty in shape body. Seems like a life you can only dream about fatty. Maybe put the snickers down and you could have it too :lol:

Whatever you say DJ Giant Boobrows.

• Like 1

Whatever you say DJ Giant Boobrows.

Ouch. You got me there. My selfesteem just lowered even more ;)

Oh the humanity. Whatever shall I do. This fat guy online is cyber bullying me and hes making me feel so down. If only I were as attractive as him. Then I could finally have myself a pretty girl :wave:

Oh the humanity. Whatever shall I do. This fat guy online is cyber bullying me and hes making me feel so down. If only I were as attractive as him. Then I could finally have myself a pretty girl :wave:

Lol. I make a harmless joke about your mom making you a sandwich, you start personally attacking me, and Im the cyber bully. You got issues.

Lol. I make a harmless joke about your mom making you a sandwich, you start personally attacking me, and Im the cyber bully. You got issues.

Wrong. I made a harmless retort and you took it personal. Talk about being triggered :lol:

Now I want a quesadilla and a snickers.

Right? He actually got me hungry for a dam quesadilla. Sucks I cant have it. Though tonight Ill prob end up going to a nice seafood restaurant cause I want to eat something good for once

Right? He actually got me hungry for a dam quesadilla. Sucks I cant have it. Though tonight Ill prob end up going to a nice seafood restaurant cause I want to eat something good for once

Try not to get any eyebrow hair in your food.

• Like 1