Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

WOW..Some of these stories! Just WOW

So who is this?

3. I get paid a six figure salary for a standard 40 hour a week corporate job for a massive well known company. In a given week I do maybe an hour of actual work, the rest of the time I am on social media or youtube slacking off. I thought when I got this job that eventually someone would figure out I don’t do anything all day but here I am 14 years later still doing all and getting paid a lot for it.

3. I get paid a six figure salary for a standard 40 hour a week corporate job for a massive well known company. In a given week I do maybe an hour of actual work, the rest of the time I am on social media or youtube slacking off. I thought when I got this job that eventually someone would figure out I don’t do anything all day but here I am 14 years later still doing all and getting paid a lot for it.

:lol:

So who is this?

3. I get paid a six figure salary for a standard 40 hour a week corporate job for a massive well known company. In a given week I do maybe an hour of actual work, the rest of the time I am on social media or youtube slacking off. I thought when I got this job that eventually someone would figure out I don’t do anything all day but here I am 14 years later still doing ###### all and getting paid a lot for it.

:wave:

not quite 6 figures, but if I wrote 6 anyway

3. I get paid a six figure salary for a standard 40 hour a week corporate job for a massive well known company. In a given week I do maybe an hour of actual work, the rest of the time I am on social media or youtube slacking off. I thought when I got this job that eventually someone would figure out I dont do anything all day but here I am 14 years later still doing ###### all and getting paid a lot for it.

:lol:

This guy is living the dream.

So who is this?

3. I get paid a six figure salary for a standard 40 hour a week corporate job for a massive well known company. In a given week I do maybe an hour of actual work, the rest of the time I am on social media or youtube slacking off. I thought when I got this job that eventually someone would figure out I don’t do anything all day but here I am 14 years later still doing ###### all and getting paid a lot for it.

Not me. I do a solid 2 hours of work almost every week.

:wave:

not quite 6 figures, but if I wrote 6 anyway

That's not you, he said "slacking off".

That's not you, he said "slacking off".

as opposed to whacking off?

All these living a lie people... yeah we all are buddy, in one sense or another

you can tell us the truth, we won't judge you for liking dudes.

#10 :o

bunny level lying right there

#10 :o

No sh!t and then the punchline of the family going to the funeral.

In reality, I am a deeply depressed, secret alcoholic (which I fear is already adversely affecting my health, but I can’t stop)...

Is there such a thing as a "secret alcoholic"? All the alki's I know, it's no secret - everybody knows..... They stink, look like shiit, are worthless, undependable, etc... :dunno:

In reality, I am a deeply depressed, secret alcoholic (which I fear is already adversely affecting my health, but I can’t stop)...

Is there such a thing as a "secret alcoholic"? All the alki's I know, it's no secret - everybody knows..... They stink, look like shiit, are worthless, undependable, etc... :dunno:

Apparently there is such a thing as a "functioning alcoholic" as mrs nzoner looked it up to use against me in an argument once.

So who is this?

Uh......I posted this many years ago. Somebody is stealing my act.

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:23 PM

You would be shocked if you monitored how much "work" I actually do anymore. Probably not nearly as shocked as my boss though.

First of all. I pretty much work from home. Occasionally, I will visit a client site or go to a meeting with the rest of the team, or go into an office to talk with other biz partners in the area. The rest of the time, I'm on the phone with clients listening to their complaints, or on the phone with various other people attempting to resolve said somplaints. I no longer have any people reporting directly to me. I have responsibility for managing 50 some out sourced Service Provider companies and all their sub-contractors. I basically do that from afar, thus ensuring there is very little day-to-day involvement.

I figure I probably work an average of 10-15 hours per week when all is said and done. For that, the company pays me $80K per year plus annual bonuses and restricted stock grants.

Apparently there is such a thing as a "functioning alcoholic" as mrs nzoner looked it up to use against me in an argument once.

:lol: :overhead:

So who is this?

Peter Gibbons, obviously.

Only once cuz she learned after the first time, amiright? :mad:

• Like 1