Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Are you guys still starting Aaron Jones?

I need a flex option player. I don't know if I feel much better about playing Chris Thompson vs Minny

They are tough all around vs RB's. Bears kinda give up a lot of RB's #'s

What are you guys doing with A, Jones?

No hes trash along with TyMont. Thought I had an RB2 but I dont even have a flex.

I dropped TyMont this week in my keeper league. I kept D Booker, Abdullah, and Damien Williams over him when I needed the spot. And I was high on him this season too, kept him from last year. Still think he has talent. But that offense is horrible now.

Im not starting him this week butI'm not giving up on him yet. GB fell behind early vs DET and it made sense they brought in Montgomery while in catch up mode. The coach saying they will split carries could very likely mean Jones is the early down back still and Ty is the 3rd down back. Meaning Jones could still see 15 carries per game. Most importantly 3 of their next 4 opponents are poor offenses (CHI, BAL, TB) where they likely won't fall behind early. I'll take 15 carries a game vs those opponents. Everyone was saying how talented and "electric" Jones was and now all off the sudden he has no talent? I doubt that. He did well on limited carries his first go around with CHI. This week vs them again will be very telling.

Im not starting him this week butI'm not giving up on him yet. GB fell behind early vs DET and it made sense they brought in Montgomery while in catch up mode. The coach saying they will split carries could very likely mean Jones is the early down back still and Ty is the 3rd down back. Meaning Jones could still see 15 carries per game. Most importantly 3 of their next 4 opponents are poor offenses (CHI, BAL, TB) where they likely won't fall behind early. I'll take 15 carries a game vs those opponents. Everyone was saying how talented and "electric" Jones was and now all off the sudden he has no talent? I doubt that. He did well on limited carries his first go around with CHI. This week vs them again will be very telling.

If anything, if you're deep at WR and hurting at RB I think he's a sneaky buy low player that's definitely worth the risk. You could probably acquire him for a Sanu type WR that's sitting on your bench and have a good chance of getting a solid RB2 in return.

I am actually gonna roll with Corey Davis if you can believe it. His targets are up there and I am predicting 80 yards and a long TD.

I'm thinking about cutting him. I already cut Ty Montgomery a couple weeks ago. I'd rather have Teddy Bridgewater or Jimmy Garropollo as a backup QB or pick up Doctson, Corey Davis, or Corey Coleman. I don't need a QB or WR though so I'll hold Aaron Jones on my bench this week and see how he does.

I'm starting DeVante Parker in the flex.

I'm thinking about cutting him. I already cut Ty Montgomery a couple weeks ago. I'd rather have Teddy Bridgewater or Jimmy Garropollo as a backup QB or pick up Doctson, Corey Davis, or Corey Coleman. I don't need a QB or WR though so I'll hold Aaron Jones on my bench this week and see how he does.

I'm starting DeVante Parker in the flex.

I'm not starting Jones this week either, but I highly recommend to all his owners do not drop him. At least not until after this week. I could easily see him getting 15+ carries and something like 85-100 tds and a TD. he could also get 7 carries for 30 yards, but I strongly feel it will be closer to the former.

Jones is unstartable for one reason and its bc of that fat dope Mike McCarthy. He may be in the bottom 5 of all coaches and i think this season is gonna expose all that

• Like 1

jones is unstartable right now because his QB can't throw it more than 5 yards downfield. Just put 8-9 in the box and laugh at their misfortune.

• Like 1

Whos calling the plays?

jones is unstartable right now because his QB can't throw it more than 5 yards downfield. Just put 8-9 in the box and laugh at their misfortune.

any update on injury?

Last night, they said a sprained MCL, but he is having an MRI today. I would not expect him to be playing this week. Fire up Williams is my best guess, but I think that they have a couple of tough games coming up.

• Like 1

Darn I dropped J Williams way back in week three.

And now poof he's the guy.

If he's out 4 weeks he comes back just in time to face CAR and MIN, two of the best run defenses likely battling for playoff seeds. I plan on dropping him.