Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Hunter Henry

He's ranked at 7th overall in ROW rankings here. I have only heard hes very inconsistent, and the stats seem to be consistent with that. I havent watched them play at all. Is he trending up? A good play ROS in a ppr, or too risky? He just got dropped, so wondering if he's worth a claim.

The story with Henry is that he's head and shoulders the best tightend on their roster, but coaches would rather play veterans over young guys. The rest of way rankings are probably assuming the coach will realize what everyone in the world sees and start using one of their best players.

I’m playing him with Ertz on bye. Who else can you choose from?

Playing matchups with him ROS. today starting kroft over him. Henry has some great matchups weeks 13,14,and 16.

Would you roll with henry or clay ROS? Kroft isn't doing much for me and I waited too long on an Olsen pickup.

man I would love to keep Henry as he does have good matchups, is Jared Cook available as he has some good matchups the next few weeks or Vernon Davis?

man I would love to keep Henry as he does have good matchups, is Jared Cook available as he has some good matchups the next few weeks or Vernon Davis?

Nope. Wire is bare. Clay, henry, celek, Ebron, Julius Thomas all seem the best avail. Ugh.

Well, that wasn’t fun. I got 0.7 which is almost what I got the previous week when I got 0 because I did not replace Ertz.

The story with Henry is that he's head and shoulders the best tightend on their roster, but coaches would rather play veterans over young guys. The rest of way rankings are probably assuming the coach will realize what everyone in the world sees and start using one of their best players.

My take is Keenan Allen plays for the Chargers this year. That's where the Henry targets from last year are going.

I'm cutting Henry this week. Don't pick him up until Allen gets hurt.

Fortunately I have Engram.