• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#81 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,556 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

Politics don't arouse me anymore. You wanna know what gets me hard? Umbrellas. And trains to nowhere.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#82 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,851 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

Not fawking true my friend. I've stepped away. As I do agree with others, I've kept my distance as you have. You're just like me. The small stage we dance on has invited us back. And that stage, no matter how small, is invighting.

That's pretty fuckin deep, actually.  :thumbsup:

Obviously way too deep for me, so I'm out. 

#83 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,372 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:30 PM

Politics don't arouse me anymore. You wanna know what gets me hard? Umbrellas. And trains to nowhere.

The last time politics aroused me was when I saw that picture of Sarah Palin in the bikini holding a shotgun (or maybe Im combining two separate photos into one, for extra spankability). :wub:

Sangre Por Sangre

#84 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:38 PM

Can we keep it to Singapore and Korean Peace in here guys?

There are at least 3 other threads on the front page designated for slap fighting with Sho.

#85 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

100% with you on that. As a younger man, I loved debating politics. I think I mostly just loved hearing myself talk and feeling important.

I have learned that its a simply irrelevant discussion. Who cares what your opinion is or mine? Nobody.

And in the last fifteen years or so, its just gotten toxic.

I find it sad so many people put such a lot of their identity into R and D. At the end of the day, neither cares about you, and will fock you over for their own ends every chance they get.

#86 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Oh ######, Trump and Kim just walked passed the press and Trump said "things went better than expected" we are heading in to sign something"

Press "what are you going to sign"

Trump "you will find out in a few minutes"

Oh ######!

Maybe Trump is going to sign a MAGA hat for Kim.

#87 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:45 PM

Jesus, you guys have memories like goldfish.

Anybody else remember the multiple camera angles from the airport in which Little Kim had chemical weapons smeared all over the face of his brother? Who died by the way.

Do we think Anderson Cooper set that up for ratings? Or Hillary actually hacked the airport surveillance footage? Possibly something involving Pedos?. Because well always.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#88 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,346 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Anybody else remember the multiple camera angles from the airport in which Little Kim had chemical weapons smeared all over the face of his brother? Who died by the way.

Do we think Anderson Cooper set that up for ratings? Or Hillary actually hacked the airport surveillance footage? Possibly something involving Pedos?. Because well always.

and ?

#89 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,372 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Anything that leads to a safer planet and more prosperous Korean Penninsula, especially for the brain washed and abused people of NK, is all good with this poster. Thats my official stance, and Im sticking to it.

Sangre Por Sangre

#90 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

and ?

😂😂😂😂😂

#91 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:51 PM

Anything that leads to a safer planet and more prosperous Korean Penninsula, especially for the brain washed and abused people of NK, is all good with this poster. Thats my official stance, and Im sticking to it.

Yeah, I would love to see any progress be made there. If trump pulls it off, kudos to him.

Im skeptical that we will see any real progress though. And thats on Kim and Beijing, not our side.

But we shall see. I am curious to see what comes of it.

#92 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:52 PM

Well, they probably met for like 20 minutes. 40, but with translators come then it's 20. Yeah work things out. We know Trump's real detail guy too.

#93 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:56 PM

Did you see Kim Jung Un carrying out the act?

Logic and history would dictate it was our own CIA in charge of that assassination. It is their specialty.

#94 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:57 PM

I was actually in that airport a couple hours before that went down. We landed and saw that and were like WTF?!

#95 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:59 PM

It is rich seeing all of the left loons screaming for congressional approval now. 

They sure were quiet when Obama gave Iran a billion dollars and signed a deal without congressional approval. In fact, Congress rejected his plan, so Obama directly went against the will of the people.

#96 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

It is rich seeing all of the left loons screaming for congressional approval now. 

They sure were quiet when Obama gave Iran a billion dollars and signed a deal without congressional approval. In fact, Congress rejected his plan, so Obama directly went against the will of the people.

It would be better if there were congressional approval. Like a treaty, like the constitution says.

Otherwise the next jackass can just undo it all with the stroke of a pen.

#97 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:02 PM

It would be better if there were congressional approval. Like a treaty, like the constitution says.

Otherwise the next jackass can just undo it all with the stroke of a pen.

Agree. 

Only problem is the current congress is so deranged they would probably reject a treaty no matter how good it was for the people of the world.

#98 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

Obama diplomacy:

https://s.abcnews.co...28_16x9_992.jpg

Trump diplomacy:

https://sitecdn.10tv...g?itok=Qgm-1l5U

#99 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:05 PM

Agree. 

Only problem is the current congress is so deranged they would probably reject a treaty no matter how good it was for the people of the world.

Yep. We effectively havent had a legislative branch for decades. Thats why the other two branches are always doing end arounds to get anything done at all.

#100 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,346 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

😂😂😂😂😂

nuke them ? Or sneak them over pallets of cash and try to sneakily let them use our financial system ?
Is that the way to go barrys boy?

#101 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,993 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

Obama diplomacy:

https://s.abcnews.co...28_16x9_992.jpg

Trump diplomacy:

https://sitecdn.10tv...g?itok=Qgm-1l5U

Lol

#102 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,556 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:27 PM

100% with you on that. As a younger man, I loved debating politics. I think I mostly just loved hearing myself talk and feeling important.

I have learned that its a simply irrelevant discussion. Who cares what your opinion is or mine? Nobody.

And in the last fifteen years or so, its just gotten toxic.

I find it sad so many people put such a lot of their identity into R and D. At the end of the day, neither cares about you, and will fock you over for their own ends every chance they get.

Dude, you know what I want to do? Get on a Vietnamese train and tour that country. All points. My dream vacation.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#103 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:38 PM

Dude, you know what I want to do? Get on a Vietnamese train and tour that country. All points. My dream vacation.

The way it is often done is to rent motorcycles. I wouldnt have the stones personally unless I could get one with a sidecar.

Beautiful place though. Sappa and the mountains and Halong Bay in the north. I really would love to do a boat cruise through the Mekong Delta in the south.

#104 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:44 AM

So, watching the news with the sound off. First indications are that not diddly ###### was actually agreed to. If there was anything substantive, they be bragging about it.

It looks like what they signed is mostly a document saying how historical their signing this document is. That's a cute bit of circular nonsense.

We met and agreed that our
meeting and agreeing was historical! And really fantastic!

And the first breaking news is my first point in my analysis above. Trump is going to invite Kim to the United States.

#105 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:58 AM

Bless your heart. 

Kim agreed to complete denuclearization. 

Trump agreed to guarantee safety of the Korean peninsula. 

Pretty good place to start for Koreans and sane people of the world. 

Sky screaming lunatics are going to have a rough Tuesday.

#106 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:14 AM

Ah, no they didn't.

More like some vague ass we super duper promise that sometime in the future we're going to really do our darndest 2 try to start...

Which means Kim will get as much as you can up front and drag this out as long as you can until he has an excuse to walk away. Which I believe is something I already predicted.

Not a single Milestone Nor deliverable date.

Still, will be good to get the full text soonest possible.

#107 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:58 AM

Im skeptical that we will see any real progress though. And thats on Kim and Beijing, not our side.

First summit EVER with North Korean Leader doesn't qualify as real progress? An agreement in kind to denuke Korea doesn't qualify?

Come on man..........

In related news but to no ones' surprise wiff has to downplay EVERYTHING about this. He also feels that we (and those that oppose this) should all the details because that's been so helpful in the past.   :wacko:

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#108 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 60,346 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:58 AM

Ah, no they didn't.

More like some vague ass we super duper promise that sometime in the future we're going to really do our darndest 2 try to start...

Which means Kim will get as much as you can up front and drag this out as long as you can until he has an excuse to walk away. Which I believe is something I already predicted.

Not a single Milestone Nor deliverable date.

Still, will be good to get the full text soonest possible.

has trump flown in the pallets of cash yet? Hack

#109 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

First summit EVER with North Korean Leader doesn't qualify as real progress? An agreement in kind to denuke Korea doesn't qualify?

Come on man..........

In related news but to no ones' surprise wiff has to downplay EVERYTHING about this. :wacko:

Just a summit is no progress at all, no, except for kim. He gets to say he was invited to the big boy table.

There is a school of thought that meeting with him at all merely legitimizes him. I disagree with that, and think it is worth a shot, and applaud trump for doing it.

I haven't seen any promise to denuclearize from Kim, and even if there is, promises from the kim dynasty are less than a fart in the wind. Without inspectors and proof, means nothing.

So I guess I'm in the middle of the two camps here. Unlike Wiff and Sho, ill give credit for a good, albeit to this point meaningless, first step. But unlike the other side, I'll wait to see meaningful results before I declare Trump the greatest statesman of all time.

#110 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:06 AM

Just a summit is no progress at all, no, except for kim. He gets to say he was invited to the big boy table.

There is a school of thought that meeting with him at all merely legitimizes him. I disagree with that, and think it is worth a shot, and applaud trump for doing it.

"I'll try contradictory posts for $1,000 Alex.........."

You jumped the shark on trying to fit in on the left with this.  If you can't see this development as progress, you're part of the problem.

#111 Cloaca du jour

Cloaca du jour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:17 AM

At least Sho stays on message. Sometimes I have no freaking clue what wiff is talking about.

#112 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,614 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

At least Sho stays on message. Sometimes I have no freaking clue what wiff is talking about.

I think he forgets too by the time he hits 'post'.

#113 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:28 AM

If you need extra time after class, just let me know.😃

#114 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:32 AM

I've already posted video of how Fox and other GOP types lost their absolute shiit when Obama even mentioned the concept of meeting with one's enemies. They lost their fuking minds. But suddenly now, same guy, same idea? It's the most wonderfulest thing ever!

Jesus, you guys are easy. Little Kim has backed out of three different agreements with three different presidents. But yeah, I'm sure this time he really means it.

Like I said, show some deliverable dates some clear objectives and some measurables, and we'll talk.

No, meeting for the sake of meeting and having a photo op is not undeliverable. And it is far from certain that it's even a positive development. Trump basically gave Lil Kim exactly what he's been begging for for a long damn time. And Kim didn't have to do one damn thing to get there.

#115 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:44 AM

For anyone not mentally ill this day will be remembered for the rest of their lives as a day that the world became a better place.

#116 TimmySmith

TimmySmith

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,108 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:50 AM

Jesus, you guys are easy. Little Kim has backed out of three different agreements with three different presidents. But yeah, I'm sure this time he really means it.

Maybe. It could be like Carter, Clinton and Obama thinking they solved the ME by bringing the Jews and the Arabs together. Never worked. Kept trying.

“We’ve fulfilled far more promises than we’ve promised,” the president said. “I call it promises plus.”

#117 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:51 AM

For anyone not mentally ill this day will be remembered for the rest of their lives as a day that the world became a better place.

Murder-suicide at the Kanye / Kardashian Kompound?

#118 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:09 AM

Little Kim has only been Supreme Leader since 2011. So that means Obama. Obama was too chicken ###### to even begin peace negotiations. 

Back to the drawing board old man. 

#119 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66,955 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:19 AM

Little Kim has only been Supreme Leader since 2011. So that means Obama. Obama was too chicken ###### to even begin peace negotiations. 

You should probably do some reading.😃

#120 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,993 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:24 AM

Damn. Wiffle got trounced.