Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Do you allow your kids / wife to read this site

I'm sure it's been discussed here before, maybe ad nauseam. If so, my apologies.

Maybe your SO reads here but I suspect mostly not. Regardless, would you allow your kids to read Geek Club goings on? Would you let them know who you're posting as? If so, is there an age affixed to your opinion?

I always assumed I stumbled in here by myself and it was like Vegas as in stays in Vegas. But, I have discovered that my youngest son (15) has perused this board and is pretty sure who I am here. My real name is sooo similar.

Your thoughts and opinions.

I showed her yesterday's nooner thread. I told her she's Geek Club famous due to her horny texts and love for having her ass eaten.

alsonotreally

Yes, I want them to know where I met my only friends

I had a batshiit crazy ex that knew i came on here and would read our posts when she was at work....complete nutjob.

She may still. Doubt it...its been probably 5 years.

If so...hi psycho!!

Let? Hell no. But my kids are 21, 18, and 15, so it's not like I could stop them... my wife lurked here long ago to see what the fuss was, but quickly concluded that we are a bunch of juvenile boys, which is quite accurate. :thumbsup:

I talk about threads here all of the time to her and the kids though. So who knows. :dunno:

My daughter and wife know about this place. My daughter made the sign. I'm sure she comes in here every once in a while. My wife has more important things to do according to her.

My daughter and wife know about this place. My daughter made the sign. I'm sure she comes in here every once in a while. My wife has more important things to do according to her.

Like the pool boy?

No, but she has met a friend from here. And my son likes the dancing bananas when I occassionally show him sports related stuff.

I have shown my son a thread or two here before. The one where we cooked the mother board in our oven in an attempt to fix it is one that comes to mind right away. Pretty sure there was another one too, but can't remember the content of that one. It was geeks saying nice things about him. :)

My ex wife actually posted here for a short period of time. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Kids...no

Wife...I don't call her overto see it, but don't try to hide it either. She has read what's been on the screen before.

Usually just laughs and thinks we are all idiots.

Offered the link to my side piece. She said Id get mad cause of all the attention she would get..I said yeah I would.

So that probably answers THAT question!!!

I reference my football message board from time to time. I dont tell her which one. She doesnt care.

This

No, except a girlfriend I had a year ago I told that you guys asked about her "Can Size"? She thought that was hilarious.