Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

WhiteWonder vs. Nikki Thread

I know I'm probably gonna lose because my RB core is abysmal, largely due to a 13th round draft pick. But I'll still take on the challenge. :banana:

We'll post our weekly scores here to see who comes out the champion.

:overhead:

you can delete this thread Nikki or let it die down. I got booted from the second league.

you can delete this thread Nikki or let it die down. I got booted from the second league.

:lol: :lol: How about some details on what happened, I could use a good laugh.

Sounds like we have the replacement for Gordon Freeman/Empire Strikes Back.....

:thumbsup: :banana:

What a LOSER! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I'm sad. I was up for the challenge.

We r back in business. I've taken over gordons team

We r back in business. I've taken over gordons team

So now I have to outperform Gordon's team now too? :shocking:

OK. Sounds good. I was just shiit talking anyway. I'll still beat you, gordon, and anyone else who wants to challenge me. :unsure:

So now I have to outperform Gordon's team now too? :shocking:

OK. Sounds good. I was just shiit talking anyway. I'll still beat you, gordon, and anyone else who wants to challenge me. :unsure:

It's just me. The team I took over isn't quite as sexy as the one I drafted in that shiiitty league but its passable and should he enough to take you down. :D

Nikki: 122

White Wonder: 96

:banana:

i didnt draft this team!

nah just kidding im not going to use that excuse :P

long season

i didnt draft this team!

nah just kidding im not going to use that excuse :P

long season

Looking at my bench, if one of my starters gets hurt, I'm screwed.... Drafting 13 in a 14 team league is rough..

Nikki: 162 (2-0)

WhiteWonder: 104 (0-2)

:unsure:

hush. i should have kenny britt :(

i may very well not win a game in this league this year.

and i cant really even blame the person who drafted my team because they did make alot of the same picks i would have.

I would have gone after Marshall and Manningham. I never would have touched Blount and I would have gone a different direction instead of Foster but :dunno: ... He wen't WR heavy and thats what i would have done even if they were not my specific choices.

i may very well not win a game in this league this year.

and i cant really even blame the person who drafted my team because they did make alot of the same picks i would have.

I would have gone after Marshall and Manningham. I never would have touched Blount and I would have gone a different direction instead of Foster but :dunno: ... He wen't WR heavy and thats what i would have done even if they were not my specific choices.

My team blows goats, and its all my fault. The only reason I won the first game is Brady going nuts and Megatron. My RB's are a focking joke, and other than Megatron, AJ Green and J. Jones are pretty piss poor.

I think I may be in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes myself, except that I might have to trade out for a RB. :cry:

My team blows goats, and its all my fault. The only reason I won the first game is Brady going nuts and Megatron. My RB's are a focking joke, and other than Megatron, AJ Green and J. Jones are pretty piss poor.

I think I may be in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes myself, except that I might have to trade out for a RB. :cry:

The funny thing is, I'm starting to realize it's all relative. We're in a 14-team league with really deep benches. Everybody basically sucks compared to the teams we're used to running. But in this case, strength and weakness is totally relative.

I really don't like my team at all because I have absolutely no depth, but I've performed too well to get any sort of chance at a waiver priority, so I gotta roll with it. I've managed to do pretty decent so far, and I'll be competitive throughout the year unless I start dealing with serious injury issues, but I really don't think I have a championship team by any stretch of the imagination. It is what it is, I guess. :dunno:

The funny thing is, I'm starting to realize it's all relative. We're in a 14-team league with really deep benches. Everybody basically sucks compared to the teams we're used to running. But in this case, strength and weakness is totally relative.

I really don't like my team at all because I have absolutely no depth, but I've performed too well to get any sort of chance at a waiver priority, so I gotta roll with it. I've managed to do pretty decent so far, and I'll be competitive throughout the year unless I start dealing with serious injury issues, but I really don't think I have a championship team by any stretch of the imagination. It is what it is, I guess. :dunno:

I'm totally with you. Last week I basically had 3 startable WRs. But because I was doing well, I was number 13 on waivers. So once a bye week rolls around or if one of those guys gets hurt, I'm toast. So the W-L records are deceiving.

It's too embarrassing to even post.

Nikki: 3-0

WhiteWonder: 0-3

yeah, pretty much. I do wish i had been in the league for the draft but I think I can turn things around.

D. Moore looks like a star int he making sooner rather than later. My depth at WR is good. Foster should be coming back. I have no legit TE but i do have a bunch of talent at the position.

lets see if i can manage something.

Nikki: 89 (3-1)

WhiteWonder: 94 (1-3)

This suddenly became less fun with the realization that I am pretty much done for the season if both AJ and VJax are out for extended periods of time. I got nothing.

However, if I would have started Romo this week not expecting Cutler to put up a whopping 4 points, I would have beaten you. But I believe this is the end of my run..

I'm totally with you. Last week I basically had 3 startable WRs. But because I was doing well, I was number 13 on waivers. So once a bye week rolls around or if one of those guys gets hurt, I'm toast. So the W-L records are deceiving.

THIS times 1000. AJ and VJax both going down now ends my season. FML. I was worried about one getting hurt. Not two. And while there have been a ton of RB injuries and Kenny Britt went down. TWO focking starting WR injuries in this WR heavy league. I'm done. And I knew it was going to happen at some point. Just didn't realize both of them would go.

BTW... for a laugh... kilroy offered the following trade tonight to me. People at work were looking at me when I bust out laughing at my computer.

Kilroy: Brandon LaFell and Johnny Knox

Nikki: James Starks and Rob Gronkowski

Also he made a sig bet with me that Jabbar Gaffney and MJD would end the season with similar FF numbers within 10-15 points (barring no injuries).

Do you think we need to do an intervention?

THIS times 1000. AJ and VJax both going down now ends my season. FML. I was worried about one getting hurt. Not two. And while there have been a ton of RB injuries and Kenny Britt went down. TWO focking starting WR injuries in this WR heavy league. I'm done. And I knew it was going to happen at some point. Just didn't realize both of them would go.

BTW... for a laugh... kilroy offered the following trade tonight to me. People at work were looking at me when I bust out laughing at my computer.

Kilroy: Brandon LaFell and Johnny Knox

Nikki: James Starks and Rob Gronkowski

Also he made a sig bet with me that Jabbar Gaffney and MJD would end the season with similar FF numbers within 10-15 points (barring no injuries).

Do you think we need to do an intervention?

Holy fock.

Nikki: 89 (3-1)

WhiteWonder: 94 (1-3)

This suddenly became less fun with the realization that I am pretty much done for the season if both AJ and VJax are out for extended periods of time. I got nothing.

However, if I would have started Romo this week not expecting Cutler to put up a whopping 4 points, I would have beaten you. But I believe this is the end of my run..

i dont think you know which team is mine sweetheart

i havn't checked this message board in a few weeks but not only have we not played each other yet, my team is 0-6.

My team is Boondock Saints (i used the same name i had over in that fake ass league)

But on a positive note, i scored 110 this week and got my first win. Plus I got Arian Foster rounding back into shape.

Foster + Dez + Marshall is not an awful nucleus. And i've got Manningham and Moore as WR depth and Blount should be back soon.

i dont think you know which team is mine sweetheart

i havn't checked this message board in a few weeks but not only have we not played each other yet, my team is 0-6.

My team is Boondock Saints (i used the same name i had over in that fake ass league)

But on a positive note, i scored 110 this week and got my first win. Plus I got Arian Foster rounding back into shape.

Foster + Dez + Marshall is not an awful nucleus. And i've got Manningham and Moore as WR depth and Blount should be back soon.

Ummm.... our whole bet was that if we went head to head each week I would beat you ;)

Also. shaddup. My team is crap on a stick.

Ummm.... our whole bet was that if we went head to head each week I would beat you ;)

Also. shaddup. My team is crap on a stick.

ahm true ,true... you got me there.

i guess since i actually got in the same league i figured it would just be normal but that makes sense.

only way to truely go h2h is to compare each week :cheers:

closing the gap!

after my heads up win, i have brought my season record against you to 3-6

closing the gap!

after my heads up win, i have brought my season record against you to 3-6

Matt Moore and Brandon Marshall for fock's sake. Really? I didn't actually have a horrible week last week and you beat me. :mad: