Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Gender Reveals: now considered uniformed and offensive

Huff post; Quit reading that trash..........

It was the first example I had that popped up when I googled for a link. Happened to see people on fb complaining about gender reveals being uniformed and offensive

It was the first example I had that popped up when I googled for a link. Happened to see people on fb complaining about gender reveals being uniformed and offensive

there is your second problem

facebook

It seems like that site is Mecca for the Snowflakes and their daily outrage.

there is your second problem

facebook

Not really. One: I have tons of friends that are scattered throughout the world and it's a great way to keep in touch with them. Especially the ones who are deployed and in Korea. Two: people who think they are "too good for Facebook" are usually the ones who don't have much going on in their lives. Three: big storm just hit and half my town is without power. So I'm sitting here by candlelight surfing Facebook and looking on here. Watching some Netflix here and there on my phone as well

I dont think I am too good for facebook, if I want to contact someone I have the phone

Hard for me to contact someone in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Korea. Which is why I like fb so much. Plus I also follow some good news pages on there as well interesting pages involving science as well as medicine

Unfriend them. They have a mental illness.

Unfriend them. They have a mental illness.

It wasn't one of my friends. It was one of those pages that happened to say something about gender reveals and then people commenting saying that they are offensive and the people who have them are uninformed

It wasn't one of my friends. It was one of those pages that happened to say something about gender reveals and then people commenting saying that they are offensive and the people who have them are uninformed

Report for harassment.

Hard for me to contact someone in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Korea. Which is why I like fb so much. Plus I also follow some good news pages on there as well interesting pages involving science as well as medicine

I get it, I just know that facebook is so far leaning left, that even something that might be science could be propoganda

WTF is a gender reveal? No, I will not google it.

WTF is a gender reveal? No, I will not google it.

its a tradition that the left thinks is bigoted

really simple, parents take a close friend to the doctors, and the doctors tell only the friend what the sex of the baby is, and that friend plans a gender reveal party, like a surprise party for the parents, its pretty fun and nerve racking

its a tradition that the left thinks is bigoted

really simple, parents take a close friend to the doctors, and the doctors tell only the friend what the sex of the baby is, and that friend plans a gender reveal party, like a surprise party for the parents, its pretty fun and nerve racking

Or the doctor just writes it down on a piece of paper and puts it in an envelope. The parents take that envelope to a place like a bakery or a place that puts colored balloons in box. The parents then plan a part and at the end open up the box or cut the cake to reveal either pink or blue and that's their baby's gender.

As far as fb being left leaning goes that's certain people/pages. A lot of the ones I follow are vet pages or military pages and they are common sense people who don't lean left.

Man, people are Fockin bored, or should I say boring, that they have to come up with stupid reasons like this to have a party. And look at me.

Man, people are Fockin bored, or should I say boring, that they have to come up with stupid reasons like this to have a party. And look at me.

Kind of like they hold a graduation now for every single grade a kid graduates from? That sh1t gets on my nerves. "Little Billy is graduating the 5th grade! I'm so proud of him!" Whoopdee focking doo. No need to celebrate such an easy accomplishment.

Kind of like they hold a graduation now for every single grade a kid graduates from? That sh1t gets on my nerves. "Little Billy is graduating the 5th grade! I'm so proud of him!" Whoopdee focking doo. No need to celebrate such an easy accomplishment.

Yup. But it's another school day where the teachers don't have to actually teach.

People getting offended by people getting offended by gender reveals. :mellow:

I can understand this way of thinking. It was kind of my reaction when my wife proposed it. But I knew she really wanted it so it was going to happen. Really though it's a fun way to get together wirh family and friends. It's different than the usual Just come over to party.

People getting offended by people getting offended by gender reveals. :mellow:

I am offended by you being offended about all that.

Yup. Its the world they've built.

Wow. I really owe my neighbors an apology.

I thought pink meant alive and blue meant stillborn.

I guess I'm so sorry. Maybe after a while you can try for another one. Wasn't the right response.

I am not kidding. I honest-to-god thought this thread was going to be about Caitlyn Jenner types.

This is indicative of a larger bad trend. It used to be there was one wedding shower for example. Now, there is a stock the bar party, a linen party, a kitchen party, you name it. Then baby showers went co-ed and that sucked. And now there is lactation parties and baby clothes exchanges and on and on. This is just one more way to milk even more money and Gifts out of your friends and family.

It seems like that site is Mecca for the Snowflakes and their daily outrage.

I notice you do t complain about those who post Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, or Conservative Treehouse links.

And yes...HuffPo is crap to go to as any normal reading or source. But, doing a search and finding information from a source like that to promote conversation is hardly a big deal.

Also...anyone who gets pissed about someone else revealing the gender of their own child can get bent.

Baby and wedding showers went co-Ed for the many puzzy, feminized millenials that populate our country.

I dont think I am too good for facebook, if I want to contact someone I have the phone

Then why are you here? I mean, you have a phone, you can discuss things with anyone.

People who get pissed that you didn't take time out of your weekend to show up at their who gives a s*** gender reveal party can get bent.

It's true, I was doin' some impromptu gender reveals in the park last night, and these women were not amused. :dunno:

It's true, I was doin' some impromptu gender reveals in the park last night, and these women were not amused. :dunno:

Lol