Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Tim Geithner is totally inept.

Just checked the wires..............still no audits.

10 years, zero taxes, zero audits.

Weird.

Harry Reid is really in your head. Is it cause of the welching? Or the rope-a-dope he put on your boy the Mormon Messiah? :lol:

Just checked the wires..............still no audits.

10 years, zero taxes, zero audits.

Weird.

What's this wire you speak of? They post tax audits on this wire?

I wonder why Romney says that he has been audited when the wire says he has not been.

Weird

What's this wire you speak of? They post tax audits on this wire?

I wonder why Romney says that he has been audited when the wire says he has not been.

Weird

Audited over 10 years ago, was in compliance with all tax laws. Reid needs to be questioned about who his source is so the IRS can get to the bottom of which 10 years Romney paid zero taxes.

Likewise, MSNBC’s First Read reported: “The Romney campaign will not say what year he was audited – only that he was found to be in compliance and that the audit took place more than 10 years ago.” (Which strikes us as odd, since Romney, in the ABC News interview, clearly seemed to be referencing more than one audit when he said, “From time to time, I’ve been audited.”

Audited over 10 years ago, was in compliance with all tax laws. Reid needs to be questioned about who his source is so the IRS can get to the bottom of which 10 years Romney paid zero taxes.

Reid has mindfocked you worse than Newbie. :lol:

Reid has mindfocked you worse than Newbie. :lol:

I think we both take a back seat to how his old lady midfucked him. By leaving his sorry ass. :music_guitarred: :banana:

He heads up the IRS. You don't think he would get involved if there was any truth to Reid's accusation?

Returns are analyzed by IRS computers for red flags to determine what gets audited. Not sure what you think Geithner does all day, but it's not determining what US citizens get audited.

That being said, Reid is (justifiably) coming off as such a machiavellian doosh that, to the extent it remains Romney's strategy to withhold the tax info, this episode helps him to do that.

Down the road, might people just forget Reid, and remember the allegation? I think this might be what medstudent was alluding to, where Karl Rove would simply make things up, and whether it was true or not was irrelevant, the possiblity was raised. He ruined McCain in South Carolina in 2000 this way - the man who SHOULD have been in the oval office during and after 9/11 instead of that joke of a president we had.

How exactly did Obama take on the rev wright story again ?

:lol: sure you do, have a link to him "taking it on" ?

You apparently don't remember the national address he gave regarding Rev. Wright and race relations during the campaign? How much more head-on do you want?

Returns are analyzed by IRS computers for red flags to determine what gets audited.

Making a few hundred million dollars and refusing to pay any taxes for 10 years should be a red flag, dontcha think?

You apparently don't remember the national address he gave regarding Rev. Wright and race relations during the campaign? How much more head-on do you want?

Actually, his first reaction was to just dismiss his comments as those of an "old grandfather" and to call his white grandmother a racist. He also said, and I quote,

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community.

But then the political fallout kept getting worse so he did "disown" Rev. Wright. I really don't think you can classify that as taking on the issue "head-on".

as opposed to ?

pioneer of glorifying failure and dependency - check

unqualified affirmative action product - check

seller of guns to mexican drug cartels - check

leaker of classified information deliberately endangering our armed forces- check

race baiter - check

ashamed of his academic records - check

ability to spend the most money in the shortest time in history with absolutely nothing to show for it -check

pheww....there are lots and lots more.

One thing is for certian though, when it comes to being an incompetent unqualified pile of horse crap, that obama dude wins hands down.

:thumbsup:

he has all the qualifications spirit finger twinkle toe clueless sheep look for.

take notice kids, this is how you win a thread.

Making a few hundred million dollars and refusing to pay any taxes for 10 years should be a red flag, dontcha think?

I have exactly as much knowledge of the red flags and what's done with them as you do, which is to say, not much. Since he was audited already 10 or so years ago, that may affect the program that determines auditability. I just don't know.

Actually, his first reaction was to just dismiss his comments as those of an "old grandfather" and to call his white grandmother a racist. He also said, and I quote,

But then the political fallout kept getting worse so he did "disown" Rev. Wright. I really don't think you can classify that as taking on the issue "head-on".

You're entitled to your opinion. He gave a speech directly addressing Rev. Wright and race relations in general in the middle of a campaign. We'll have to disagree on what "head-on" means.

I have exactly as much knowledge of the red flags and what's done with them as you do, which is to say, not much. Since he was audited already 10 or so years ago, that may affect the program that determines auditability. I just don't know.

If making a few hundred million dollars and refusing to pay any taxes for 10 years isn't a red flag, what do you "think" would be? :rolleyes:

Reid :unsure:

Mormon on Mormon hate..........

Reid has made himself look completely foolish over the recent years acting like the Senate Pelosi -- Just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY left on everything and say or do anything to support the left agenda.