Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Proof Michael Bennett lied

Welcome to post-truth Amurica. Fock, it turns out nobody cares about the truth -

it makes for a great story - especially if it involves race-baiting.

• Like 1

Welcome to post-truth Amurica. Fock, it turns out nobody cares about the truth -

it makes for a great story - especially if it involves race-baiting.

Yep. Its both sides too. Just talking out their gob holes to their echo chambers.

We are doomed as a society. And we deserve it.

Someone photoshopped a picture of Michael Bennett burning the America flag and cheering and people were "upset" about it cause "how dare they lie about that and photoshop something not true" when they've been doing worse things about their president :lol: oh the hypocrisy of these people today

Won't matter in the slightest. He and the blm will spin it as something that does happen every day and overlook/gloss over the lie.

Won't matter in the slightest. He and the blm will spin it as something that does happen every day and overlook/gloss over the lie.

Oh they are saying this video evidence proves nothing, the officer who apprehended him "conveniently" had his body cam off", and that the LVPD investigated themselves and cleared themselves of any wrongdoing. So therefore, the officers are OBVIOUSLY guilty and Bennett didn't lie :rolleyes:

That should be the opening to every NFL show this weekend. What a focking piece of shiot.

The left doesn't care about the truth. They only care about how they feel.

Everyone got down. Bennett ran. Bennett then lied about what happened. Goodell and libtards came to his defense. Cameras prove he lied. Crickets.

Everyone got down. Bennett ran. Bennett then lied about what happened. Goodell and libtards came to his defense. Cameras prove he lied. Crickets.

My thing is these people have seen ALL of this and DENY it all. They believe Bennett and not all this evidence that he lied

• Like 1

No words can describe my anger.

This will be addressed by Trump in some fashion. He will also be defended because Trump will call the race baiter out.

Wanna bet?

My thing is these people have seen ALL of this and DENY it all. They believe Bennett and not all this evidence that he lied

The cameras must lie. Just like, you know, some people still believe the earth is flat.

The left doesn't care about the truth. They only care about how they feel.

Oh come now.

The right has specious acquaintance at best with the truth as well.

Neither side gives a crap about the truth anymore. Its all spin to help their side 24/7.

• Like 1

The cameras must lie. Just like, you know, some people still believe the earth is flat.

According to them it doesn't show any "definitive proof" that there was no excessive use of force and that the cop who had taken Bennett down and out him handcuffs "conveniently" forgot to turn on his body cam so that proves the police are in the wrong.

Or someone is an Air Force major..

• Like 1

Just a bump to see if there was any discussion about the slander from Michael Bennett.

I'm just getting in from a golf outing.

He screamed like a Biotch

I said this right off the bat. He was obviously lying. I wonder what woman he was there with that was not his wife.

Man, nobody touching this story. Dude obviously lied and not a peep..

Focked up.

• Like 1

You can't call a black liar out. They will just turn on you as a racist and while liar will not stick to him racist WILL stick to you. Nice how that works ain't it?

Given what happened with this mass shooting in Vegas, the BS he pulled, making the cops divert from what could have been a really bad situation, makes what he did even worse. Fockin child.

Man, nobody touching this story. Dude obviously lied and not a peep..Focked up.

It is crazy how under reported this is in the normal sports media, or any media at all. It really drives home how stories are picked for consumption and how the media drives narratives.

Still not a peep.

Let's remember, just about a month ago, this asswhole, during a reported shooting in Vegas, FALSLY ACCUSED COPS of doing heinous things to him because he was black. These are the same cops who just put their lives on the line during the deadliest mass shooting in recent history.

Let that marinate.

The BLM movement began on a lie, nobody cared. Even the great divider Barry rolled with it.

It's no surprise this falls under the same umbrella of bullsh!t manufactured outrage with nobody caring.

The BLM movement began on a lie, nobody cared. Even the great divider Barry rolled with it.

It's no surprise this falls under the same umbrella of bullsh!t manufactured outrage with nobody caring.

Just an apology from him. That's all.

Yup. Will become just another 'truth' in Black Mythology.

I've told this before - I remember watching the Ferguson shiit as it went down. Some mush-moufed half-wit screaming into the camera: "I hears he won't even wearin in the same CLOSE! It want even da same GuuuY!!" (referencing we had incontrovertible proof that Mike Brown was caught on tape roughing up a poor store owner minutes before he got in a fight with the cop).

- Do you think CNN tried to qualify that? Let alone tried to verify that? Hell no. And so it goes; The lie becomes reality.

Its like I say on Jeff Ross's roast special with the Boston Cops - He was interviewing some of the hood rats and the openly admitted that lying about cops is one of their 'weapons'. - And that running from Cops is just plain 'sport' you learn growin up.

So yeah, this bullshiit? The lie becomes the reality.

And they wonder why people don't take this shiit seriously.

Yup. Will become just another 'truth' in Black Mythology.

I've told this before - I remember watching the Ferguson shiit as it went down. Some mush-moufed half-wit screaming into the camera: "I hears he won't even wearin in the same CLOSE! It want even da same GuuuY!!" (referencing we had incontrovertible proof that Mike Brown was caught on tape roughing up a poor store owner minutes before he got in a fight with the cop).

- Do you think CNN tried to qualify that? Let alone tried to verify that? Hell no. And so it goes; The lie becomes reality.

Its like I say on Jeff Ross's roast special with the Boston Cops - He was interviewing some of the hood rats and the openly admitted that lying about cops is one of their 'weapons'. - And that running from Cops is just plain 'sport' you learn growin up.

So yeah, this bullshiit? The lie becomes the reality.

And they wonder why people don't take this shiit seriously.

These are your people Wiff. Unfortunately on the Left you have to be all in or you are out. They will eventually come after something close to you and then you might figure it out.