Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Cigar bars

Any of yall been to one? Going to one tonight and dont know sh1t about what kind of cigar I like. Only cigars I have are ones I bought from overseas and they are a wide variety of Cubans, Dominicans, and Jamaican ones. Whiskey/bourbon/scotch/etc no problem with. What cans do you guys usually go with?

Why do you hate fun?

You're the one constantly crying like a child about slap fights, yet always participating in them. I admit to enjoying them. Like a child, you don't.

I do not think I would enjoy a cigar bar.

Im torn. I dont know if Ill like it or not. But my BIL and his friend want to go so we are going. Only other time Ive had a cigar with bourbon was at a wedding and they paired EXTREMELY well together. Just dont know what kind of cigar it was

You're the one constantly crying like a child about slap fights, yet always participating in them. I admit to enjoying them. Like a child, you don't.

You sound mad.

Im torn. I dont know if Ill like it or not. But my BIL and his friend want to go so we are going. Only other time Ive had a cigar with bourbon was at a wedding and they paired EXTREMELY well together. Just dont know what kind of cigar it was

Padron go good with whiskey. I dont know a lot about cigars either. I just stick with Padron, because theyre good and in the 10$ range.

Yall are just too much. Yall are spose to be helpin digby figur out what kinda ceegaar he should git to impress his brother in lahw.

Just get a romeo y Julieta nuts. No one cares. If you're worried about what cigar pairs with what alcohol you are ghey

Yall are just too much. Yall are spose to be helpin digby figur out what kinda ceegaar he should git to impress his brother in lahw.

Just get a romeo y Julieta ###### nuts. No one cares. If you're worried about what cigar pairs with what alcohol you are ghey

Obviously youre an uncultured swine who doesnt know how to enjoy things. Thats fine. Some of us like to actually act like a gentleman and enjoy things

Obviously youre an uncultured swine who doesnt know how to enjoy things. Thats fine. Some of us like to actually act like a gentleman and enjoy things

:D

I enjoy good cigars, I enjoy good alcohol. I enjoy them together. I don't treat them like I'm some cali queer at a wine and cheese pairing event.... all I'm saying.

If youre actually worrying that you won't like a certain cigar with your preferred drink, you are over thinking and being ghey... yes

I enjoy good cigars, I enjoy good alcohol. I enjoy them together. I don't treat them like I'm some cali queer at a wine and cheese pairing event.... all I'm saying.

If youre actually worrying that you won't like a certain cigar with your preferred drink, you are over thinking and being ghey... yes

Youre a pretty dumb fock arent you? Where did I say I was worried about the pairing? Im more worried about the cigar Ill like. Im not worried about when Im going to drink with it. I swear the number of quality posters here sucks. All we seem to have now are buffoons who have no clue what they are talking about and would rather talk sh1t than actually have a discussion. But then they whine when someone b1tch slaps them

hey! i don't go to your job and slap the out of your mouf!

Oh and all cigars are disgusting, but enjoy. Just save time and chew on an ashtray. Vape instead, its far superior.

Oh and all cigars are disgusting, but enjoy. Just save time and chew on an ashtray. Vape instead, its far superior.

That is by far the douchiest comment ever on this board

Youre a pretty dumb fock arent you? Where did I say I was worried about the pairing? Im more worried about the cigar Ill like. Im not worried about when Im going to drink with it. I swear the number of quality posters here sucks. All we seem to have now are buffoons who have no clue what they are talking about and would rather talk sh1t than actually have a discussion. But then they whine when someone b1tch slaps them

I gave you a good suggestion, and its the only post on this thread that you ignored. :(

not a cigar guy, nor whiskey. have had both on occasion. have liked them with cognac, brandy, port.

I gave you a good suggestion, and its the only post on this thread that you ignored. :(

Definitely didnt ignore it. Appreciate it and was planning on trying it. We are heading there now and it was the first one I was gonna try (assuming they have it).

seems like it might be on your mind?

settle down nancy. I'm sure you hit like a bitch but I havn't felt it yet :dunno:

seems like it might be on your mind?

settle down nancy. I'm sure you hit like a bitch but I havn't felt it yet :dunno:

You know what no worries. I think I just needed a drink. Sorry I snapped. BIL is treating me tonight and Im having a $42 glass of scotch right now so nothing is gonna make my mood sour :)

• Like 1

You know what no worries. I think I just needed a drink. Sorry I snapped. BIL is treating me tonight and Im having a $42 glass of scotch right now so nothing is gonna make my mood sour :)

Right on brother. Sounds like a good time. Happy Thanksgiving.

Nice. Haters gonna hate. Live it up

Saw it Thursday 6pm first showing, enjoyed it greatly.

Heard it was better than Batman v Superman. I watched an hour of that one in on HBO a few months back and it was hot garbage.

Any of yall been to one? Going to one tonight and dont know sh1t about what kind of cigar I like. Only cigars I have are ones I bought from overseas and they are a wide variety of Cubans, Dominicans, and Jamaican ones. Whiskey/bourbon/scotch/etc no problem with. What cans do you guys usually go with?

Typically I go with Dominican or Honduran except during Lent; then it's a Lewinsky.

• Like 1

Heard it was better than Batman v Superman. I watched an hour of that one in on HBO a few months back and it was hot garbage.

Much better. Far from perfect and you can pick it to pieces easily. But there were enough cool scenes for a fan of the characters to have a great time. Basically if you like the characters, turn your brain off and just relax and enjoy. If you arent familiar or can take it or leave it with the source material, its nothing special.

Nice. Which scotch? :cheers:

I smoke cigars occasionally, I don't know a lot about cigars. Like I'm at the cigar store, the man behind the counter says "what kind of cigars do you like?" "Uhh... Itsaboys."

I smoke cigars occasionally, I don't know a lot about cigars. Like I'm at the cigar store, the man behind the counter says "what kind of cigars do you like?" "Uhh... Itsaboys."

"Mr. Spacey, you're needed on set"

Since you are such a big success Opus X. of course if you really were a success you would already know that. I prefer the Reserve de Chateau but most of my friends like the Perfecxion #2

Since you are such a big success Opus X. of course if you really were a success you would already know that. I prefer the Reserve de Chateau but most of my friends like the Perfecxion #2

Such a great cigar. But sooo expensive. And strong.