Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Best receiver to stash for playoffs?

Westbrook and Golliday are both the best bets. Corey Coleman may be useful late if he's still out there too.

If you have an IR spot open, maybe Malcolm Mitchell of NE as a possible stash (not if you have to burn a roster spot for him though)

Mike Williams of the Chargers may see an increased role late in the year.

Dontrelle Inman should grab some targets every week from here on out for Chicago.

Chester Rodgers from the Colts, though his schedule is pretty rough.

C Davis.

I was reading how appreciative he is to have the chance to build on his first game. He could easily put up 100 and threaten for a score each week. No one else can or will catch. Literally no one else is better.

I was reading how appreciative he is to have the chance to build on his first game. He could easily put up 100 and threaten for a score each week. No one else can or will catch. Literally no one else is better.

How do you feel he will do this week against I believe Detroit?

I'll throw a complete wildcard out there who's currently 0% owned but IF things were to break his way could have major value going forward...Mack Hollins WR Eagles.

Carson Wentz and the Eagles are flying high. Torrey Smith is nothing to fear. Alshon Jeffery has battled injuries for most of his career and has been dealing with an ankle lately that has him questionable for SNF (though he should play). Hollins has slowly seen his snaps go up by the week. IF things were to break right, I could see Mack Hollins coming out of nowhere and offering big time value.

I'll throw a complete wildcard out there who's currently 0% owned but IF things were to break his way could have major value going forward...Mack Hollins WR Eagles.

Carson Wentz and the Eagles are flying high. Torrey Smith is nothing to fear. Alshon Jeffery has battled injuries for most of his career and has been dealing with an ankle lately that has him questionable for SNF (though he should play). Hollins has slowly seen his snaps go up by the week. IF things were to break right, I could see Mack Hollins coming out of nowhere and offering big time value.

Agree, and also grabbing Bruce Ellington where I can.

Wouldn't that come to 90% of Trubisky's throws?

he had 8 targets for 88 yards in his first week. You don't think an extra week of practice could give him 2 more targets and 30 yards?

he had 8 targets for 88 yards in his first week. You don't think an extra week of practice could give him 2 more targets and 30 yards?

I was just mostly joking about how little they throw the ball :) But I don't know that an uptick is in the cards just for that reason. More yards with those same targets seems more likely. Don't think he's a bad play at all though.

I was just mostly joking about how little they throw the ball :) But I don't know that an uptick is in the cards just for that reason. More yards with those same targets seems more likely. Don't think he's a bad play at all though.

I read that Weaton is ready and will be heavily involved. I dumped him for McKissik last night. Weather will be bad, I don't know man.

Mike Williams of the Chargers may see an increased role late in the year.

His 8 tgts this week were 2nd on the team to Keenan Allen's 13. LAC plays WAS in wk14 but also KC in wk 15 and NYJ in wk16....the latter two defenses being fairly generous to WRs.

Anyone have any updated answers to this question?

If you're looking for a guy who is free right now, I have a sneaking suspicion that guy might be Zay Jones. He's been coming on the past 2 games and his schedule is insane starting this week all the way through week 16. Worth a gamble if you have the roster space imo.

Maybe M Bryant if JuJu out for extended period of time. Hamstring is super tricky, most WRs out for half of the season or more on it.

All aboard the Gordon train!

If you're looking for a guy who is free right now, I have a sneaking suspicion that guy might be Zay Jones. He's been coming on the past 2 games and his schedule is insane starting this week all the way through week 16. Worth a gamble if you have the roster space imo.

So far so good..

That was a very good call.

and how about them Bills, big road win vs a tough home team.

No one circles the wagons better.

and how about them Bills, big road win vs a tough home team.

No one circles the wagons better.

Wide Right!

Norwood wasn't on the wagons.

Wide Right!

One of the happiest days of my life at that time.....

DeDe Westbrook. You heard it here first 123rd

Fixed.

(although I am starting him ts week)

I was being sarcastic about "you heard it here first." I'm guessing you knew that. It's highly possible that I actually was the 123rd person to hype that guy. Hopefully for good reason by the way.

• Like 2