Sign in to follow this  
Deeg67

Dynasty Franchise Help

Guys, an oddball question here. I've been asked to re-join a league (which I co-founded many years past and later left) and have a choice of two existing franchises - need a little help deciding which one to take. This is a scoring only league - 6 pts for all TDs, including passing. One TE a requirement. Here are the choices:

Team 1: Bulger, Warner, L. Johnson, Holmes, Droughns, T. Owens, Glenn, Kennison, J. Stevens.

Team 2: McNabb, Plummer, D. Davis, R. Johnson, R. Moss, Harrison, A. Johnson, K. Johnson, Pollard

Obviously, the first squad has the best player in Larry Johnson - but the second looks a little deeper top to bottom. One complicating factor is that one of the franchises is my old one, and I'm trying not to be sentimental about it...

Thanks - Dan

Its so hard to pass up a team with LJ and TO because i believe they will be the 2 best at the position but the 2nd team has good players deep unlike the 1st on

I take LJ and Droughns over Rudi and DDavis

and Bulger over McNabb

and Stevens over Pollard

butttt Harrison Moss and AJ are aton better than TO Glenn and Kennison

Take the LJ team. LJ alone is worth the bad receivers.

You can always draft....trade or do what you have to do to make things work.

Take team one and you'll be better off.

HOWEVER.....if one of the teams is your old one....you gotta take that one, it's the ethical thing to do.