Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

I love my wife and kids and don't need you messing up my life

If shes hot you shouldnt definitely fock her.

Huh

Youve gotta turn this into a revenue stream.

Whats it worth to him if you keep quiet?

Maybe its cash? Maybe you get a weekly spin on his side piece?

Either you blackmail him OR... just stay out of it.

I assumed that's a joke, but too many people keep saying it. don't try and blackmail him.

I assumed that's a joke, but too many people keep saying it, but don't try and blackmail him.

You'll either end up dead, or in pound me in the ass prison.

Tell her. She'll find out eventually and he'll still blame you anyhow. RIP

Fair enough. When did "stepping out" become a euphemism for infidelity?

That's just the way it is. The guy in this video even says it.

• Like 1

It's just stupid "man code" bravado. You're a sh!tty friend if you don't.

You know nothing about this. There is a possibility that this guy and his wife have an unspoken agreement and telling her would blow the whole thing up. And cause rifts among other friends. He might actually be a better friend by keeping mum.
  • Like 1

You know nothing about this. There is a possibility that this guy and his wife have an unspoken agreement and telling her would blow the whole thing up. And cause rifts among other friends. He might actually be a better friend by keeping mum.

Bullsh!t.

This is a damned if you do damned if you dont situation.

If you dont tell her, she will eventually find out, and be p!ssed you didnt tell her.

But if you DO tell her, she wont thank you for it. It will be some kill the messenger thing. He will either deny, or admit and grovel, and once theyre good you will be the bad guy.

If she were a good friend, Id tell her. If shes just an acquaintance, I wouldnt. Not because of bro code, but because people are crazy and getting involved in their sh!t never goes well.

You really think spouses want to know. Sorry doc, they don't.

Yeah you see it all the time....spouse cheats on the other for years. Wife finally finds out. Friend says "Oh ya I knew but girl code/man code so I didn't say anything to let you know"

"Oh my gosh thank you. Appreciate you letting me waste time, energy and now we have kids so it's even more complicated so you could adhere to some nonsensical code that doesn't exist"

SMH

Has the obligatory "punch him in the face in front of his wife and kids" been used?

I'm in the camp of: if this guy is out about the town with her, he wants to get caught, so let it run its course and don't get involved.

You really think spouses want to know. Sorry doc, they don't.

I'm sure there are people who want to keep their head in the sand, but a good friend still deserves to know. Don't you look out for your friends?

If the genders were reversed, and the male was your friend while his wife openly cheated, would you tell him? What if the wife was stealing your friend's money, or shooting up heroin behind his back?

If she were a good friend, Id tell her. If shes just an acquaintance, I wouldnt. Not because of bro code, but because people are crazy and getting involved in their sh!t never goes well.

This is why I said stay out of it.

Let's say you tell her, she loses her sh!t and leaves the guy. Now this guy blames you for destroying his marriage and ruining his life. How long before he's camped out in front of your house waiting for an opportunity for revenge?

Now, if she's your sister you beat the sh!t out of the guy and tell him to man up and fess up. An old acquaintance, though? Stay out of it.

Good/close friends=let her know. It's his fault for putting you in this dilemma in the first place. Imo that makes him a shitty friend and a shitty husband. Adults shouldn't follow some teenage bro code of bros before hoes. Actions have consequences. Especially adultery. Surprised so many religious conservatives in this thread are willing to look the other way.

I'm sure there are people who want to keep their head in the sand, but a good friend still deserves to know. Don't you look out for your friends?

If the genders were reversed, and the male was your friend while his wife openly cheated, would you tell him? What if the wife was stealing your friend's money, or shooting up heroin behind his back?

Cheating is one thing, stealing and/or drug use is something else. Let's concentrate on cheating. I have stated that I know many couples who have cheated, some it's one, some it's both. Some are divorced, some are still happily married. Some must have arrangements I don't know about. After seeing enough of this to know that I know nothing about others relationships, I err on the side of not saying a word.

I would send anonymous messages to the husband that the wife is cheating on him and watch sparks fly

True - this is a matter between that dude and his wife.. That being said:

* This dude sounds like a weasel. Pretty shiity of him to 1) expect you to lie for him, 2) tell you to mind your own biz.

* As soon as you are put in a position to have to lie for (or to) one of them, it becomes your biz.

* You don't owe either of them anything.. but you also shouldn't have to become part of the drama... I would not volunteer any information - but if asked, sure, I'd certainly tell her what I knew... I'm not lying for a focking weasel who I only know bcoz he married my childhood friend.

You need to tell him that YOU are not going to bust him out. No need to. If he is being that freaking stupid SOMEONE WILL. However this is a dangerous situation. He knows YOU saw him and if he gets busted he is going to come after you in a fit of rage.

Just invite his wife to join the geek club and wait for your phone to ring.

This is just hard to give advice on because how out there and stupid the cheater is being plays into it. No reason to out somebody that's being so careless with it. It'll sort itself out. Someone really sneaky? Well that's a different story possibly. You might bust that person.

also the level of friendship matters. If you are really close and you care about this person and potentially their family then I would have no problem busting them. Again I owe no loyalty to the cheater.

But if you're not that great of friends then maybe it's not your business.

just think you're going to see so many varying opinions because there's a number of variables.

Never trust anyone who lives in or around The Woodlands/Spring/Conroe area!

Add Pearland and you are spot on.

:lol: We wouldn't have any problems if they wouldn't let all the criminals out of Missouri City.