Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Fournette - Foot Injry

Apparently, he "injured" his foot Sunday, which might be why he saw very limited usage in the 2nd half, although he denies it. Options are limited, but I will prolly have to sit this bum in the Ship. Jags seem to have completely quit. DND for me next season.

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/6162584/players/news?newsTab=notes&playerId=2557973

I doubt I"ll play him, he's just not been reliable this season

Yawn, not towards the op or the thread but towards Fournette and the Jags.

Hard to even think about trusting in him as a rb1 or even a rb2 next season.

Agreed; I would definitely sit him for the 'ship or any game you're in this weekend (the third place game for me; thanks a lot Cam Newton).

I don't care what he does. He is invisible to me unless I get him in a trash heap trade.

You know what's gonna happen, right?

After burning fantasy owners all year on their first round pick, to the point that even those who survived will have him on the bench this week......he pulls a Dalvin Cook and runs wild all day.

I can't bring myself to make the lineup move yet, but I might have to hold my nose and flex him. Even with a ton of negative factors working against him, his upside simply can't be ignored.

Never thought that I would be in trouble with Fournette and David Johnson on my team for the Championship.....

You know what's gonna happen, right?

After burning fantasy owners all year on their first round pick, to the point that even those who survived will have him on the bench this week......he pulls a Dalvin Cook and runs wild all day.

I can't bring myself to make the lineup move yet, but I might have to hold my nose and flex him. Even with a ton of negative factors working against him, his upside simply can't be ignored.

Never thought that I would be in trouble with Fournette and David Johnson on my team for the Championship.....

I think i'm going to flex him too... too much upside if the game goes in favor of the Jags.... Too bad they they gave up on Bortles, at least he kept defenses honest.