Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Buying Weed in 2018 - settle an argument

I watch Jim Jefferies just a little while ago and they said that it's not actually legal to smoke pot in Amsterdam. But the cops don't really give a ######. Anybody know the real poop on all that?

I know for me, I have to drive God I want to say like 25 minutes in order to get legal weed? It's a real hassle.

I thought you live in CO? Every corner has a dispensary.

I watch Jim Jefferies just a little while ago and they said that it's not actually legal to smoke pot in Amsterdam. But the cops don't really give a ######. Anybody know the real poop on all that?

Yeah. It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's still illegal to carry it around, but that doesn't really matter 'cause... get a load of this: if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

• Like 1

FYI, drug dealers deliver. You don't have to go to them, they'll come to you.

FYI, drug dealers deliver. You don't have to go to them, they'll come to you.

Ive always preferred to go to them. Same with hookers.

Call me crazy, but I dont really like telling people who commit crime for a living where I live and inviting them in.

• Like 1