Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

2012 NFL Draft Weekend Division Thread: NFC North

Pressuring the quarteback is what I care about the most and I believe they took huge steps...

Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson, Mike Neal and Howard Green -- the Mt. Rushmore of Mediocrity.... the last four winners of the Nobel Prize for Cordialness to Quarterbacks -- should be worried :lol:

Why does the rest of the division bother to show up? Teddy just reloaded the D. Front seven is now completely fine which will make the secondary look good.

The Datko pick was money!

Teddy "Deer in headlights" Thompson cannot be contained this time of year. :cheers:

Why does the rest of the division bother to show up? Teddy just reloaded the D. Front seven is now completely fine which will make the secondary look good.

The Datko pick was money!

Teddy "Deer in headlights" Thompson cannot be contained this time of year. :cheers:

Is Ted Thompson "Dumb" or is he "Dumber"??? :dunno:

:lol: :lol:

Jeebus - get off his nuts will you. He made some draft picks - woohoo!! He rocks!!@@##!! They could bust or could be ok - settle down. :rolleyes:

YOU can't br contained this time of year. :music_guitarred:

Jeebus - get off his nuts will you. He made some draft picks - woohoo!! He rocks!!@@##!! They could bust or could be ok - settle down. :rolleyes:

where did Buzzkillington come from? :lol:

I'm sorry about your GM, his draft, and many years of Angelo drafts you've had to live through. It must be tough. Not enough to ruin my mood though.

Ted Thompson, winning.

I'm sorry about your GM, his draft, and many years of Angelo drafts you've had to live through. It must be tough. Not enough to ruin my mood though.

Ted Thompson, winning.

I've developed a Billy Joel We Didn't Start The Fire-style song about Chicago Bears draft busts....

Cade McNown, John Thierry, Alonzo Spellman, Curtis Enis, David Terrell, Rashaan Salaam, BELGIANS IN THE CONGO!!!!!

I will unveil it soon :pointstosky:

BELGIANS IN THE CONGO!!!!!

I've had that at Denny's before. Not quite as good as Moons Over My Hammy but tasty none-the-less. :banana: