Sign in to follow this  
werethemillers

Seahawks dropped! Help me decide

A couple of things to consider here.

Our playoffs start week 12 in this league, taking total score from weeks 12/13 to decide winner, same for weeks 14/15, and 16/17.

D/St start /w 20 points in this league, and lose points fast (-5 each time for being scored against), but gain 1 point for each sack, 2 for INT/FR, 6 for TD off INT/FR, but 10 points for a TD kickoff or punt return.

*hope that isn't too confusing*

On to the question. Right now I have Baltimore and Steelers D/St; based on upcoming schedules I should have a top 3 D/St going forward.

Should I grab Seahawks to prevent anyone else from using them against me?

I would have to drop Gio to do so-I own Mixon.

Current RB depth-Ingram,Mixon,Duke,White,Ekler/Darkwa(off waivers hopefully), Gio

The Seahawks have one good matchup left week 12 at SF. Other than that they play a lot of good offenses. If you have an idea of your first round playoff opponent who is their current defense? If they don't have a good one yeah I'd drop Gio to block them week 12, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

The Seahawks have one good matchup left week 12 at SF. Other than that they play a lot of good offenses. If you have an idea of your first round playoff opponent who is their current defense? If they don't have a good one yeah I'd drop Gio to block them week 12, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

Agree with this

Good advice! Both of my possible opponents have been streaming D/St all season actually, one has bengals this week and one has houston this week. I have to assume they will drop them because dude who has houston has streamed them before and dropped them so i doubt he holds them.

looks like ill be adding the seahawks for blocking week 12

thanks fellas