nospk

Who’s drinkin tonight?

Nice answer loser. You don't win this thread noneck

what's wrong with saying "good for you"?

Congrats!

We're in Michigan for my niece's wedding, had a big party last night on a farm. Bonfire, corn hole, and plenty of adult beverages. :cheers:

Michigan is close (in it) and we get no warning? Also - bonfire is not a good idea when burning bans are in effect ...

what's wrong with saying "good for you"?

:lol:

Michigan is close (in it) and we get no warning? Also - bonfire is not a good idea when burning bans are in effect ...

This was a large property in the middle of nowhere; near Gun Lake which is were our rental is.

I don't know if I could pull off a meat when I'm with my family on vacation. :unsure:

Also hi Flipper, what's up?

Also also wedding is tonight. God bless having a teenage DD, although it is only 2 miles from our place. :cheers:

Double D's Skids ??

Since when ?

:headslap:

Got some Shock Top Belgian White, some Jam Band Berry beer, and some Stone IPA. Not sure what order I'll attack them but they should last through tonight and football day.

:cheers:

Double D's Skids ??

Since when ?

:headslap:

Missed this. DD = Designated Driver. She's 17 so :nono: on the bewbs.

Lots of bud light , just finished installing the entire rear brake system and brake line on the Silverado. :cheers:

What does it mean when your car has squeaks when first starting backing out and then slowly moving forward? Not braking. Maybe steering?

Haven't started yet; watching the end of Michigan/Northwestern, and bouncing between the PSU/OSU and ND/Stanford games. The rest of my family is gone for the night so I'm heading to a sports bar to grab some food and :cheers: and watch those games. Then home for ASU/Oregon State. :thumbsup:

What does it mean when your car has squeaks when first starting backing out and then slowly moving forward? Not braking. Maybe steering?

It means turn your radio up and you won't hear it :banana:

Lots of bud light , just finished installing the entire rear brake system and brake line on the Silverado. :cheers:

Dude. Can you come over and do the brakes on my Mustang? The older I get the more I dread those tasks, and I used to enjoy them when I was younger. Ugh.

I'm drinking vodka and seltzer with lemon out of a coffee thermos at a Container Store. My GF goes crazy at this place. I do like the bungy cord office chairs though.

Dude. Can you come over and do the brakes on my Mustang? The older I get the more I dread those tasks, and I used to enjoy them when I was younger. Ugh.

Fock no. My hips are killing me lol. I'm not young anymore either.

not me, 6:10 am flight to Chicago tomorrow :(

Missed this. DD = Designated Driver. She's 17 so :nono: on the bewbs.

My bad. Thought she was older.

Sitting home on a Friday night,drinking some whiskey and a dash of 7-up and jammin' my ass off :music_guitarred:

:wave: Daughters retard boyfriend wrecked the car I bought her 8 months ago. I get to pay to fix it.( She's on my policy so my rates go up ) Me.... What happened? Him.... I got the brake and gas confused. Ran it over a curb into a concrete pillar at Starbucks. :mad:

:wave: Daughters retard boyfriend wrecked the car I bought her 8 months ago. I get to pay to fix it.( She's on my policy so my rates go up ) Me.... What happened? Him.... I got the brake and gas confused. Ran it over a curb into a concrete pillar at Starbucks. :mad:

Did he take out any of The Left? :ninja:

I'm in Napa so... :cheers:

Wife and I are meeting Bier on Sunday, looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Oh, I'd kill both of them.

that sounds like a move my mom would make before she died. Never on my youngest or earliest days did I ever make that mistake.

Never let them dude Drive one of your vehicles again. I assume that was already a rule no?

Try not to stare at his goiter. He's sensitive about that.

Just look into his eye. The good one that doesn't wander as much.

It's on the same side of his face as the birthmark.

I wake up hungover if I have more than 3-4 light beers these days.

Getting old sux. :(

arby's and a 30 pack of busch!

Might be able to work from home on Wednesday. Could get an early drink on.

arby's and a 30 pack of busch!

I missed this latest exchange. The Arby's commercials entice me and would have me balloon up 10-20 pounds if I gave in. Busch, blech. If I'm going all in on becoming a fatty, I'll pick a dark beer that actually tastes good. :cheers:

I missed this latest exchange. The Arby's commercials entice me and would have me balloon up 10-20 pounds if I gave in. Busch, blech. If I'm going all in on becoming a fatty, I'll pick a dark beer that actually tastes good. :cheers:

i jest as this was a decent cry from reality...silver oak and lucy