Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs at Raiders: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

dude is also on a 12 game win streak in conference. You guys talk sh1t and all he does is win win win :banana:

Locked. Make that a 1 game losing streak in conference.

:mad:

:sad:

:cry:

That concludes tonight's lesson on Tilting. Whether it's aggravation at having a thread title changed or an ending that would make any Chief's fan go on tilt. :P

Isn't there a 10 second run off after a offensive penalty under 2 min?

Only after plays like false start and such which stops a running clock.

He ripped off some 50+ tds = 10pt plays. Can't expect those every game.

No one is expecting those every game. What I am expecting is bunghole Andy to leave his stud RB in when in the red zone and passing downs. If he is going to take him out in those situations, his only chance of scoring is those long runs. Kills his value.

Something very satisfying about all the sites ranking Cooper so low and saying not to start him. And then you start him and he does this.

The dude hasn't shown anything for a month. 84 yards in 5 games. The low ranking was absolutely justified.

Kudos to you if you started him. Bigger balls than me.

No one is expecting those every game. What I am expecting is bunghole Andy to leave his stud RB in when in the red zone and passing downs. If he is going to take him out in those situations, his only chance of scoring is those long runs. Kills his value.

^ this. Spiller is a turd. Keep Hunt in and give him the freakin ball. 22 total touches? He's fed lesser backs more?

Get it together Big Red!!

The dude hasn't shown anything for a month. 84 yards in 5 games. The low ranking was absolutely justified.

Thanks guy. :walkman:

Yeah. It was nice to get faith repaid so heavily. No one called 12, 200, and 2, but all Coopa believers will take it!

sure you want those gl opportunities. those big plays really pumped up his stats early on. set an elevated standard.

didn't reid do this with staley and westbrook in philly?

Something very satisfying about all the sites ranking Cooper so low and saying not to start him. And then you start him and he does this.

Two of the ESPN analysts had him both at #24, which was a shock to me based on his season thus far.

I started him and I, like I suspect most who did, had no other choice. Diggs is hurt and Tate is on a bye. I needed 3 WRs. I went with Nelson, Garcon, and Cooper. It was either Cooper or drop him for some scrub. I went with the talent as my #3 and he did me solid. No brilliance on my part. Or likely anyone's.

I had to throw in Fuller too

Will Fuller owner here who hopes he can enjoy some of that same post-part'em action that Cooper delivered ;) . But I don't know if one can expect that kind of mojo to carry beyond a bye week....

Am thinking this game a turning point for Downing and the Raiders offense. Carr's best game as a pro, against Bob Sutton who has owned him. Definitely greatest Raider game I've ever attended.