Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Trump aces cognitive test

If I ever need to demonstrate what a strawman argument looks like, I'm linking to this post. Thanks

This post or every attack on Trump. Either will work. :thumbsup:

Wiff and Sho have shown it doesnt matter who the doctor is...or what the case is...they will always find a way to cry like little girls about trump.

Who gives a flying fock what they think. Theyre losers...they lost.

Im not crying about Trump...Im laughing at you jackasses lumping this test up like it was something great.

You all look for any way you can to claim Trump is awesome while making bullshit excuses for all his fock ups.

Im only surprised Hillary wasnt brought up as some

lame what about her comment in here.

The left quantifying their outrage after Trump pwns them has become a full time profession.

Outrage? Seems the only ones outraged here are you right wing nutjobs begging for praise.

no Jerry, there's a huge selection to choose from, but for example, it's the leader of the Free World going on and on about what a magnificent wonderful beautiful most amazing piece of chocolate cake in the whole wide world he offered to the leader of China.

... while not recognizing that he is leaking that we just launched a missile strike. And worse than that? Leaking that we struck a country that wasn't actually struck.

That's the kind of that actually starts Wars. But just like Trump, you guys have the shortest fuucking memories in history.

I mean how do you justify that? First just going batshit crazy over a basic piece of chocolate cake. And of course more importantly, leaking in public that you just bombed a country. and last, leaking that you bombed a country that you actually didn't bomb.

But his longest commentary and most effusive words? Oh yeah, it was all about the chocolate cake.

Yeah, got a Wonder why anybody would think that's somewhat odd.

More stupid allegations with no info.....what a surprise.

He has been listed over and over as 6ft 2...now he is 6ft 3.

Did he grow an inch?

Did he grow an inch?

This really needs to be your signature.....as just a perfect capsulation of your pettiness.

Who.....gives.....a...flying....fock.

Christ who knows....focker could have had shoes on one time and not the other...JFC...who cares. Not some big conspiracy.

And nobody wants a medal.....we just can laugh at the lefts stupid allegations...many on here...questioning his mental abilities. And again...Trump won. Or did Obamas doctor lie for him. Its just funny how you want links and proof to anything a board republican posts....but you post just random wild lies like he cheated on the test....and youre ok with that. Naturally.

What this proved is how low you all keep setting the bar.

Admit to what? He aced a test my daughter could ace? I guess she is fit to be president.

You probably believe he is actually 239 lbs too

Trump’s cognitive test was the same one that’s used at Walter Reed Hospital (the Montreal Cognitive Assessment) The test is a screening tool used to identify mild cognitive impairment or dementia.

Trump was accused by the Lyin’ Left of being mentally unstable. He took a standard test measuring cognitive impairment and scored 30 out of 30. Your post shows you have no concept of what is going on. Maybe you should take the test.

The Trump Haters are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

BTW: This is not a test to see if you are capable of being President. HTH

Such a pleasure to see an honest, forthcoming and transparent administration. We found out what happens when people don't elect politicians. Refreshing.

Such a pleasure to see an honest, forthcoming and transparent administration. We found out what happens when people don't elect politicians. Refreshing.

It is.

Liberals should just lay back and enjoy it.

This really needs to be your signature.....as just a perfect capsulation of your pettiness.

Who.....gives.....a...flying....fock.

Christ who knows....focker could have had shoes on one time and not the other...JFC...who cares. Not some big conspiracy.

And nobody wants a medal.....we just can laugh at the lefts stupid allegations...many on here...questioning his mental abilities. And again...Trump won. Or did Obamas doctor lie for him. Its just funny how you want links and proof to anything a board republican posts....but you post just random wild lies like he cheated on the test....and youre ok with that. Naturally.

As I said...I believe the doctor stated whatbthe WH told him to state.

I dont guve a flying fock...I believe the President does. But its not a big deal.

Im not the one who started the thread acting as of this was some big feat by Trump.

This test doesnt disprove that he may have mental issues.

Cheated on the test? I didnt claim as much. Yiu are flailing anoutbhere yet claiming its others who are hysterical?

Multiple times the past few days you all are just making up that hasnt been said.

FFS...get a grip.

At least once per week, wiffleball starts a thread where somebody noticed a little twitch while Trump drank water or something similar,

You keep lying about like this and then consistently failed to back it up. So we'll sit here and wait okay? Go ahead provide a link or 5. Should be easy.

Not as easy as making up lies and then arguing against them, but still LOL

Trumps cognitive test was the same one thats used at Walter Reed Hospital (the Montreal Cognitive Assessment) The test is a screening tool used to identify mild cognitive impairment or dementia.

Trump was accused by the Lyin Left of being mentally unstable. He took a standard test measuring cognitive impairment and scored 30 out of 30. Your post shows you have no concept of what is going on. Maybe you should take the test.

The Trump Haters are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

BTW: This is not a test to see if you are capable of being President. HTH

This test does not disprove mental instability.

Seriously...you need help.

Just your usual baseless whataboutism.

Kind of like what you put out there...

Im calling the whites house who told him what to say a liar.

Do you think Trump has grown an inch?

Ummm.......sure you werent saying they cheated.

Please provide proof or stfu.

Honest?

Yeah...try again

Kind of like what you put out there...

As suspected you brought nothing.

But you managed another false accusation about me.

As suspected you brought nothing.

But you managed another false accusation about me.

:lol:

Ummm.......sure you werent saying they cheated.

Please provide proof or stfu.

Cheated? Fudging numbers up an inch is now cheating?

Proof?

Ok

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-drivers-license-height-232948

Doesnt mean he cheated. The doctors are allowed to only speak of what the White House allows them to (thisnisnt new either).

This test does not disprove mental instability.

A triple negative. Might be a bored record. Or, not, not, not, not.

Lets just move along....like i said....Sho and Wiff have one hand on each others cacks...the other will just type crying post after post no matter what Trump does.

You can sure as shiit guarantee if the test came back bad....they would be posting its praises left and right. Noooooooo question. But...its favorable for Trump..so they whine again.

Let them whine...they have 7 more years of it.....i love it.

Nothing again...keep on trolling posty...its all youre good at.

Too damn easy getting you guys riled up... Too damn easy...

Lets just move along....like i said....Sho and Wiff have one hand on each others cacks...the other will just type crying post after post no matter what Trump does.

You can sure as shiit guarantee if the test came back bad....they would be posting its praises left and right. Noooooooo question. But...its favorable for Trump..so they whine again.

Let them whine...they have 7 more years of it.....i love it.

This thread is proof of the rights cognitive dissonance.

The k lynines whinkng in here are you all.

Oh no...the left wont praise him for passing this test!!!

Yiuball are crying in here about how others are viewing this...pathetic as always.

This thread is proof of the rights cognitive dissonance.

The k lynines whinkng in here are you all.

Oh no...the left wont praise him for passing this test!!!

Yiuball are crying in here about how others are viewing this...pathetic as always.

Yep. Good job.

Keep grasping at that inch discrpencay. Im sure youre used to it.

Too damn easy getting you guys riled up... Too damn easy...

Umm...nobody is riled up except you righties seeming some sort of positive reinforcement.

There is literally zero you do that riles people up posty.

You bring nothing to the table.

Umm...nobody is riled up except you righties seeming some sort of positive reinforcement.

There is literally zero you do that riles people up posty.

You bring nothing to the table.

Making fun of your stupidity supporting the idea he was mentally unfit is not looking for praise. Its just making fun of you and your ilk for being wrong again.

HTH

• Like 1

Im not going to ever stop crying about Trump...Im laughing hysterically at you jackasses lumping this test up like it was something great myself as I hammer on this keyboard.
You I all look for any way you I can to claim Trump is awesome unfit while making bullshit excuses for all his fock ups achievements.

:thumbsup:

Did he grow an inch?

Might be the most petty comment in the history of the bored. :thumbsdown:

This is rich coming from you and anyone supporting Trumo and the current GOO.

proof read before hitting add reply ..or take your seizure meds.

Making fun of your stupidity supporting the idea he was mentally unfit is not looking for praise. Its just making fun of you and your ilk for being wrong again.

HTH

:first:

/thread

HTH

That you think this test proved anything is why people are making fun of how gullible Trump supporters are.

He is mentally unfit...but he can connect a line to a number...so congrats. His being unfit wasnt about that.

But you keep trying big guy.

proof read before hitting add reply ..or take your seizure meds.

drobeski bagging on typos...also pretty damn funny.

That you think this test proved anything is why people are making fun of how gullible Trump supporters are.

He is mentally unfit...but he can connect a line to a number...so congrats. His being unfit wasnt about that.

Yet you have no proof he is mentally unstable. How does that work?

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place .

Sho can't stay away... Over at FBG if anyone talks from the conservative side, they get banned, so it is only people with thick knee pads over there in a circle jerk...

He has to come here for conflict, to try to sound important/smart...

Yet you have no proof he is mentally unstable. How does that work?

Where did u say unstable. I said I believe he is mentally unfit.

Its a slight nuance...and its an opinion based on his speech patterns, can mmunication, and the outright stupid and dishonest things he says.

Sho can't stay away... Over at FBG if anyone talks from the conservative side, they get banned, so it is only people with thick knee pads over there in a circle jerk...

He has to come here for conflict, to try to sound important/smart...

Your statement is 100% false. This entire post is false. Why must you make things up posty?

Coming from a halfwit like you........... crassic.

Where did u say unstable. I said I believe he is mentally unfit.

Its a slight nuance...and its an opinion based on his speech patterns, can mmunication, and the outright stupid and dishonest things he says.

So thats just opinion. Hes been proven mentally fit...its just your stupid opinion hes unfit...which...who gives a fock. Youve shown pretty much how smart you are already on this. And clearly on two boards.

So do you just flop back to the other one when you get tied to the tree too long taking beatings at one? How does that work?

• Like 1

Your statement is 100% false. This entire post is false. Why must you make things up posty?

You say you won't be around much and that you don't miss this place, yet you seem to be here all day...

Talk about false statements...