Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Trump aces cognitive test

While I don't believe Trump has dementia, you can't fault people for being skeptical. This is the same physical that says he's 6'3" and 239 lbs and there's no way he's 239 lbs. If they're going to lie about something that matters as little as his weight, why wouldn't they lie about things that are more important. The doc lost his credibility and now all of his statements are being scrutinized.

While I don't believe Trump has dementia, you can't fault people for being skeptical. This is the same physical that says he's 6'3" and 239 lbs and there's no way he's 239 lbs. If they're going to lie about something that matters as little as his weight, why wouldn't they lie about things that are more important. The doc lost his credibility and now all of his statements are being scrutinized.

Theeeeee fock he did. JFC.....you morons are eyeballing him...guessing hes not 239 and then calling a well respected highly trianed doctor a liar.

Jesus you people are fockin idiots. I honestly feel bad for you that this is all you have. Questioning a doctor over YOU eyeballing weight and height on tv. Oh...and he was Obamas doctor.....please link where you questioned him back then.

So thats just opinion. Hes been proven mentally fit...its just your stupid opinion hes unfit...which...who gives a fock. Youve shown pretty much how smart you are already on this. And clearly on two boards.

So do you just flop back to the other one when you get tied to the tree too long taking beatings at one? How does that work?

Yes...its my opinion. I havent claim he has some mental disease. I think as a man he is unfit and that includes mentally. I have never stated otherwise that its my opinion.

Tied to a tree and beatings?

You seem to put too much value in claiming some victory on a message board.

Odd behavior

You say you won't be around much and that you don't miss this place, yet you seem to be here all day...

Talk about false statements...

Few things here..

A. I didnt miss this place while suspended. Threads like this with people making false claims and needing to claim some sort of victory are why.

B. I havent been here quite as much as in the past (past several days being an exception as I have enjoyed some of the banter and topics and have been mostly in the house due to weather.

C. None of which has anything to do with my statement you replied toin the first place as you jump all over the place trying to play gotcha.

Doc likely didnt measure the height and weight. At least if his physical is like anti have had where a nurse or assistant takes vitals and notes them.

I have no reason to doubt anything the doc actually found.

Do they round up to make the numbers look better? Seems likely based on previous noted measurements as linked earlier.

For some reason even bringing that up though sends the righties here overboard as you can see in this thread.

Theeeeee fock he did. JFC.....you morons are eyeballing him...guessing hes not 239 and then calling a well respected highly trianed doctor a liar.

Jesus you people are fockin idiots. I honestly feel bad for you that this is all you have. Questioning a doctor over YOU eyeballing weight and height on tv. Oh...and he was Obamas doctor.....please link where you questioned him back then.

Sorry man. There's 0% chance he's 239 lbs. Like I said before, I don't think Trump's got dementia but there's no way he's 239.

you replied toin the first place as you jump all over the place trying to play gotcha.

Dude...you do this all the time with your obsession to get the last word in.

Looks like a real doctor says he has heart disease. Which would be pretty odd for a tighty whitey whale, who eats fried chicken and burgers all day... :mad:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369287-sanjay-gupta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said Wednesday that he believes tests reveal that President Trump has heart disease.
Gupta said dating back to 2009, Trump started to have "these tests that are actually looking for the presence of calcium in the blood vessels that lead to the heart."
"Steadily, up until just this past week when he had it performed again, those numbers have gone up," he said.
"When they get to a certain range ... that means he has heart disease."
Gupta then talked about his interaction Tuesday with Trump's doctor, Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson.

Sorry man. There's 0% chance he's 239 lbs. Like I said before, I don't think Trump's got dementia but there's no way he's 239.

It also seems highly unlikely that he's 6'3" since he and Obama appear to be almost identical height and Obama was accepted to be 6'1". But why would they bother cooking the numbers like that? It's just weird. I mean it's not like if you look up 6'3" 239 on a BMI chart it will conveniently leave you just below the obesity threshold or anything. :dunno:

That fat focker is 3 bills easy.

So the 12 consultants that did the 4 hour long physical are lying about his weight?

So the 12 consultants that did the 4 hour long physical are lying about his weight?

Yes.

JFC you little b!tches with TDS have jumped the focking shark with this. :wacko:

Have they really though.

This is pretty par for the course for them.

Eyeball on TV that he must weigh more than 239 pounds so all these esteem doctors and Consultants are all lying. That's pretty much where we are at.

• Like 1

Have they really though.

Eyeball on TV that he must weigh more than 239 pounds so all these esteem doctors and Consultants are all lying. That's pretty much where we are at.

Jeb Bush is 6'3". HTH.

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/09/16/b0ea4bc3d7c13829820f6a7067009dab_c0-108-2273-1433_s885x516.jpg?4bb55de8b6be4a1fd3c8fabcea2885b56278ee57

It's cool that you're cool being with lied to about things that are plainly lies. :thumbsup:

Jeb Bush is 6'3". HTH.

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/09/16/b0ea4bc3d7c13829820f6a7067009dab_c0-108-2273-1433_s885x516.jpg?4bb55de8b6be4a1fd3c8fabcea2885b56278ee57

It's cool that you're cool being with lied to about things that are plainly lies. :thumbsup:

Haha... I think we have some people on this board that need a cognitive test far more than the president.

Yep..Obama's doctor lied about height. Those sneaky basterds... conspiracy!!!

Rage on doofuses....rage on.

Haha... I think we have some people on this board that need a cognitive test far more than the president.

Is it hard to just admit they,at the very least, rounded up on this?

Ive shown where he was previously listed at 6ft 2...we have him directly next to others listed as 6ft 3 and he is obviously shorter.

Yet you all keep trying to argue against all facts and logic.

And the only rage here is from you all begging for validation.

Have they really though.

Are you honestly saying you believe 100% that he's 6'3" and 239 lbs?

Thats also not his real hair. Im calling it.

I got a feeling he's not really orange either. Just a hunch.

ETA: I'm 6'3 220 and there is ZERO chance he is only 20 pounds heavier than me. I can still see my cawk, if I suck my gut in a little (it's p. small). Trump hasn't seen his own cawk for longer than Melania.

Anyone who can't see the Jeb Bush is several inches taller than Trump needs a cognitive test. Smarten up buddy! :thumbsup:

Even though he aced it, imagine the scrutiny if he didn't ace it. The dude just wants the rock. Steph Curry of Presidents.

Are you honestly saying you believe 100% that he's 6'3" and 239 lbs?

Well first off I don't really care either way.. but I don't think a guy of his size and an inch or two either way who doesn't exercise and eats the way he does at his age is unreasonable to think he's 239.

Highly doubt he's 225 or 230 but also don't think he's 250 either.

Sho... Again nobody's looking for validation or praise. We just find it pretty hilarious that you're this caught up in a pound or two or an inch or two

Even though he aced it, imagine the scrutiny if he didn't ace it. The dude just wants the rock. Steph Curry of Presidents.

Im sure you all would fknow nd a way to make excuses if he didnt ace the easiest test possibly imagined.

Well first off I don't really care either way.. but I don't think a guy of his size and an inch or two either way who doesn't exercise and eats the way he does at his age is unreasonable to think he's 239.

Sho... Again nobody's looking for validation or praise. We just find it pretty hilarious that you're this caught up in a pound or two or an inch or two

Who is caught up in it? Yiu keep getting upset that anyone questions it.

Again...the only ones riled up are you all because not everyone is praising the results. Its hilarious to watch.

I don't care what height/weight he is either but if he's 6'3" with that body type, I'd put money that he's closer to 300 than 239. The point that I brought up was that if he's willing to lie about something that doesn't matter like his height/weight, it hurts his credibility elsewhere.

Obummer :mad:

Oh wait, that was the last 10 years.

Trump :mad:

It is funny how similar the liberals and conservatives are on this site.

I don't care what height/weight he is either but if he's 6'3" with that body type, I'd put money that he's closer to 300 than 239. The point that I brought up was that if he's willing to lie about something that doesn't matter like his height/weight, it hurts his credibility elsewhere.

Okay he's not measuring himself and weighing himself and giving them the numbers. Hah.

There was a whole staff of people they're doing this stuff.

So essentially what you guys are advocating is that this staff of people lied for him for some bizarre reason or that they were forced to buy Trump. Mind you you don't have any evidence of this.

Sho.... None of us care about the results. You were the only one disputing them based on your opinion. Which again is ironic because if a republican throws out anything here you want links and proof but you can say anything crazy you want like this for example and you're okay with it. Not surprising.

Trump will go down as the greatest President Ever! Mark my words!

FDR saved up from the Nazis

Washington saved us from the Limeys

Lincoln saved us from ourselves

Trump saved us from the communists and liberal retards!!!!!!

This and going balls to the wall on behalf of illegal immigrants looks to be a great strategy laid out by the Democrats. Should really help out the country.

Okay he's not measuring himself and weighing himself and giving them the numbers. Hah.

So essentially what you guys are advocating is that this staff of people lied for him for some bizarre reason or that they were forced to buy Trump. Mind you you don't have any evidence of this.

Sho.... None of us care about the results. You were the only one disputing them based on your opinion. Which again is ironic because if a republican throws out anything here you want links and proof but you can say anything crazy you want like this for example and you're okay with it. Not surprising.

Do you think he's the same height as Jeb Bush (who is 6'3")?

None of you care...yet the thread was started and anyone who didnt praise them has been bashed by the usual crew.

I didnt dispute the results of the test based on my opinion. I dont dispute he passed this cognitive test...I dispute the conclusion made by posters here as to what that test meant.

Your attempt to compare that to wanting proof when people make claims of something as if its fact is laughable. But not unexpected.