Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Fallout 76 - West Virginia

Never played any of them.

I have watched a ton of people play them on the youtube

Was pretty rad, watching people play the last one and seeing all the places I have been

Already? I got sick of the last one.

The last one was done by the "B" team, the next one is going to be done by their "A" team.

One team did 3 and 4. The better team did 2, new Vegas, and this new game.

New Vegas is by far the best of the series.

• Like 1

The last one was done by the "B" team, the next one is going to be done by their "A" team.

Agree. New Vegas is the best.....so far.

Saw it and might get it. Got the last one and beat it without realizing I beat it cause I could keep playing doin little side missions the whole time.

I've only played FO4. Would it be worth hooking up my PS3 to play New Vegas?

I stand corrected, I did not realize there were so many fallout fans here.

Too bad there is no release date or more information.

I stand corrected, I did not realize there were so many fallout fans here.

Too bad there is no release date or more information.

You can spend days on that game. Liked the setup of it.

Fallout 76, a new Fallout game that got an unexpected teaser trailer today, references one of the many fictitious vaults of the post-apocalyptic series’ canon. This one is Vault 76, which meticulous Fallout fans may remember being mentioned in passing in 2008’s Fallout 3.

In that game, inside the Citadel (the headquarters of the Brotherhood of Steel and staging area for the final missions of the main story) is a Vault-Tec terminal. Vault 76 is located in Virginia (or perhaps now West Virginia, given that the teaser trailer is set to “Take Me Home, Country Roads”).

As noted by Fallout wiki Nukapedia, Vault 76 is one of 17 “control vaults,” as opposed to the experimental vaults, where Vault-Tec was observing human behavior under other introduced conditions. In the teaser trailer, Vault 76 appears to be tasked with rebuilding the Wasteland and restoring civil order to it.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/30/17408754/fallout-76-what-is-vault-76

Absolutely this. I thought Obsidian did New Vegas?

My son and I taljed about this all afternoon. He's super excited. I'm pretty stoked as well.

Preorder and DLC orders for sure!

I really hope its not online rooined. :angry:

Yes... play New Vegas.. FO4 storylines sucked compared to New Vegas..

Way better storylines...

Yes... play New Vegas.. FO4 storylines sucked compared to New Vegas..

:thumbsup:

Never played any of them.

I have watched a ton of people play them on the youtube

Was pretty rad, watching people play the last one and seeing all the places I have been

I see wut u did thar.

haven't played since Tactics...may add this to my list. Is it going to be on PC?

Yup... you need to check out New Vegas for great gameplay and storyline first. Pretty cheap via steam.

It's sounds really cool, but it also sounds like a huge time committment.

Whoever wrote that article needs to reread it

It's sounds really cool, but it also sounds like a huge time committment.

I played WoW for many, many, many, too many hours and for what?

Then I switched to Guild Wars (greatest MMORPG (free) ever IMHO) and played with a group of guys here. Miss you sarge bri, wherever you are.

I played Elder scrolls online for a little bit and was not impressed. I quit just prior to getting to max level. I have tempered expectations now that this game may kind of suck.

I played Elder scrolls online for a little bit and was not impressed. I quit just prior to getting to max level. I have tempered expectations now that this game may kind of suck.

The only way I play online mode is if my son and I can play together.. he's 14 and loves the Fallout series. May have to be him on the PS4 me on the PC co-op or vice versa. That could be a great time.

I'm curious how it will work. Though I've never really played anything online before I think I get the general gist, but in a game like Fallout where you have builds and whatnot, what will happen if another player has built something the same place as you?

Well... I ended up buying it last week for PC. The focker crashes constantly. Story line is non existant. PVP is pretty much the suck...

Now... it crashed my PC... and it's launcher is ot recognizing it's own focking install so I'm having to redownload the whole thing and reinstall.

Game play is normal... so.. Fallout like.. but sheesh.

yah was going to grab it but haven't seen anything positive about it, and ended up getting myself the Bard's Tale Trilogy remastered

Hilarious

Havent got it. Doubt I ever will. Sounds like it sucks. Would rather have red dead redemption 2

The game is alright, although I understand why it is getting killed in reviews. It is only playable if you have a friend/sibling that is also a big fallout fan and if you have been lucky enough to avoid one of the major technical bugs.

Ive almost bought it the last few nights. Seems like an over glorified survival game at this point like Rust it Scum. But the graphics and open world look so good I may just pull the trigger and play it this weekend.

The game is alright, although I understand why it is getting killed in reviews. It is only playable if you have a friend/sibling that is also a big fallout fan and if you have been lucky enough to avoid one of the major technical bugs.

Another big detractoe... no platform crossplay. So... in order for both my kid and I to game together we'd need either 2 PC's or 2 PS4's in the house.

Booooooo....

Ive almost bought it the last few nights. Seems like an over glorified survival game at this point like Rust it Scum. But the graphics and open world look so good I may just pull the trigger and play it this weekend.

I should have waited a couple days... Slickdeals has it on Green Man gaming dor $33...

Halfnof what it was a drop 2 weeks ago.

That's how shitty its doing.