Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Nationwide women's march today

You know, I know I'm the board misogynist and everything, but

Apparently, one of the many things that Trump has done is force many low-income women to have to commute hundreds of miles in order to obtain basic Women's Healthcare as well as pre and post-natal care for their children and themselves.

Here's a thought

Instead of all the effort and time and trouble you guys went to to organize the stupid ass marches and rallies?

Why don't you use that same social media and the same efforts to organize, for example, carpools and convoys for these women who don't have access to Transportation or Healthcare. One woman drives 50 Mi meets another woman drives 50 Mi Etc.

You know, do something useful for a change. But no, let's post which stores still have pink hats for sale and organize where we're going to meet up and then find a place to go have Margaritas afterward. Won't that be fun?!

Oh, I bet you feel really empowered now! Girls rule!

GFY you worthless cvnts.

Do you really think you're going to change a thing for the better by fuckin up traffic for a couple hours on the weekend?

Gotta love Trump.

More

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

• Like 1

Pink Pu$$y Hats galore!

Attention whores

Gotta love Trump.

More

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!

awesome

Gotta love Trump.

More

That is so awesome.

Gotta love Trump.

More

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

More

:thumbsup:

Way to save this thread. You're doing God's work.

President Trump has appointed more women into leadership positions than any president before him.

I think the other women's march thread was deleted by Mike (assuming he's the only mod) while I was posting, so I'll just leave this here.

Hey its another useless kuntathon. Imagine being one of the faggut men dragged there by their kunts.

Pathetic

Not all dragged.

The second caption is almost funny but the boy's face gets to me.

https://twitter.com/TimothyAbbey626/status/954837488748695557

https://twitter.com/TheAteam3333/status/954846076137279489

This is what I got when I questioned the March:

in general women in Iowa , yes the highly educated ones, make as much as 11%-25% less than then counterparts. So many reasons to march! And if you already have all these benefits , you can thank the women who marched for you through the years. You didnt get there on your own.

I...uhh....what?

Not ever marching, not for any reason. Waste of time, imo.

I support their marching, but it feels like a case of firing your bullet too soon.

Why not march in October with the message to get out and vote in the elections coming up a few weeks later? Or maybe even march in November 3rd with a message about the coming Tuesday. That would have an impact. Whereas anything that happened last week will be 95 stories ago by the time November gets here.

I support their marching, but it feels like a case of firing your bullet too soon.

Why not march in October with the message to get out and vote in the elections coming up a few weeks later? Or maybe even march in November 3rd with a message about the coming Tuesday. That would have an impact. Whereas anything that happened last week will be 95 stories ago by the time November gets here.

Its ostensibly not supposed to be a partisan thing. But of course those silly girls cant focus on the goal like us men so they go and make it one. ^_^

Its ostensibly not supposed to be a partisan thing. But of course those silly girls cant focus on the goal like us men so they go and make it one. ^_^

I didn't watch much of the coverage about the march, but what I did see was a two pronged message. MeToo stuff and women need to Go Vote in the coming elections. Neither should be a partisan issue, right? :dunno: But a Go Vote message seems most effective when there is a vote to go to. That's just me.

This past weekend thousands of women - and men - took to the streets to show the world how nasty they can be. They called it the “women’s march” but I refuse to call it by that name.

Truth is, by calling that vulgar display of hate and bitterness a “women’s march” we are actually demeaning and degrading what it means to be female. Think I’m kidding? Think I’m exaggerating? Think I’m anti-woman, anti-feminist, anti-female empowerment?

Well, behold, the logical fallacy that is modern day feminism. Nothing says, “take me seriously” like marching around in pink hats screaming profanities and demanding free things.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/22/tomi-lahren-final-thoughts-blasting-womens-march-linda-sarsour-mean-girls

what a joke. :lol:

and jeezus like drobeski said...can you imagine the man who gets dragged to such a thing? :lol:

what a joke. :lol:

and jeezus like drobeski said...can you imagine the man who gets dragged to such a thing? :lol:

some go willingly :(

I quite literally could not care any less about the womens march. I would watch paint grow and grass dry before I devote a single second to it.

some go willingly :(

i can even fathom something like that. that dude is like an alien to me. unreal

What do they even want? Is this about killing babies?

Can't they already kill their kids?

No, this is about getting out for some exercise.

No. This is about their rage at the fact trump won and no one really cares what they say.

No, this is about getting out for some exercise.

I still think it would be hilarious to show up at one of their marches wearing a full body inflatable suit and chase 'em around.

I still think it would be hilarious to show up at one of their marches wearing a full body inflatable ###### suit and chase 'em around.

:lol: And a powerful whip cream dispenser to shoot all over the crowd?

No. This is about their rage at the fact trump won and no one really cares what they say.

Pretty much that, and what him winning signifies on other fronts.

The first one was of course a day after DJT's inauguration, hence it happening this time of year. Not sure if that goes without saying.

Not ever marching, not for any reason. Waste of time, imo.

Peenie, I respect your opinion on this, but you should march at least 3 times a week.

We don't want you to turn into a CBF.

I say this as a frined. :)

Well fock them then, I'm switching to State Farm. :angry:

This is heartbreaking https://twitter.com/MsJulieLenarz/status/956217002233880576

and why tweets like this make sense:

They already arrested her. Sad, but typical how @feminists and the @womensmarch still have done nothing to help these women. They aren't even talking about it. Leaves one to believe they really don't care about any women, but themselves.

It was supposed to be a victory March for hitlery last year. But well...