Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

I feel like pooping more...

Not constipated or any but feeling a little bloaty. Usually taking probiotics 2x a day will start the old pipes a rumbling, but meh... not so much lately.

Don't want to do an irrigation or anything... just maybe a good weekend cleanse. Anyone recommend a good ol' fire down below?

Want to clean my guts out...

When I worked on the cancer ward the patients would get backed up from all the pain killers they were on. Would give them prune juice to help cleanse them out. Docusate works as well. Occasionally would have to give an enema. Though I doubt that'll be the case with you. Try prune juice first

[mr.hanky] don't forget to eat your fiber. [/mr.hanky]

how about a double espresso?

I'm more of a scat back nowadays instead of a fullback. :dunno:

I thought you had a squatty potty or whatever that magical poop stool is called. :dunno:

I thought you had a squatty potty or whatever that magical poop stool is called. :dunno:

Ya it works fine.. just haven't had a full blowout lately.. one of those maybe food poisoning, maybe not. Haha... always feel better after.

Ya it works fine.. just haven't had a full blowout lately.. one of those maybe food poisoning, maybe not. Haha... always feel better after.

Oh I had a full blowout the other day. Not gonna lie I thought that was it for me. Thought I was gonna be one of those guys who died on the toilet. Scaredest I've ever been in my life. Worst feeling ever. It was like when you get food poisoning and you stomach feels like it's trying to pump itself by vomiting. It felt like that with pooping. Literally felt like my insides were gonna come out. Was getting lightheaded and dizzy. Heart started racing and I had to focus on breathing.

Oh I had a full blowout the other day. Not gonna lie I thought that was it for me. Thought I was gonna be one of those guys who died on the toilet. Scaredest I've ever been in my life. Worst feeling ever. It was like when you get food poisoning and you stomach feels like it's trying to pump itself by vomiting. It felt like that with pooping. Literally felt like my insides were gonna come out. Was getting lightheaded and dizzy. Heart started racing and I had to focus on breathing.

You almost died, so you know it's good. :thumbsup:

boy or girl? and did you axe for the drugs?

Oh I definitely felt cleaned out afterwards. I was also exhausted by the end of it. Went and laid down on the couch cause I had no energy left.

Oh I definitely felt cleaned out afterwards. I was also exhausted by the end of it. Went and laid down on the couch cause I had no energy left.

Holy Fock, how old are you?

I reccomend a good C-Diff infection. Common bacteria will clean ya out in a couple days. Really smelly watery azz stools.

I had surgery a few years ago. Got Oxycotin for the pain. They told me "drink lots of water". I tried to drink lots of water, but apparently not enough.

GF went to store, got me Magnesium Citrate. Says "Take 1 tablespoon and wait". Nothing....for a day.

Next morning, drank whole bottle.

Bad.....idea.

It will clean the back of your eyelids out. But be prepared to not go anywhere for about a day. Lots of the softest TP you can find.

Rather than adding a medication or "cleanse" to treat the problem temporarily, fix it permanently by altering the fiber intake in your diet. Try a vegetarian diet for a week. It's damn near impossible to be constipated eating a bunch of fruit, veggies and beans.

I reccomend a good C-Diff infection. Common bacteria will clean ya out in a couple days. Really smelly watery azz stools.

Sometimes China catches me like that. In the bathroom every hour and don't want to be more than thirty seconds out of the vicinity of a toilet. Do more spraying than sh*tting and go through rolls of toilet paper. My a$$ is sore and extra sensitive from all the wiping. When this hits I never feel 'done". I'm done when nothing comes out anymore and I get tired of waiting for more. The feeling of completion never arrives.

That happens about twice a year. Lasts for 3-5 days.

As to Beer's constipation problem: pretty much never.

Second harvest

Seriously though aloe vera juice is good for giving you nice clean good feeling shiiits