Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Murray & Henry or Murray and Ware?

Ware has been very mediocre lately, and he's playing Denver.

Henry is being given a larger role in the Titans offense.

The Tenn ground game should dominate Jax, possibly allowing both to have good games.

If Gordon were 100%, he'd be in the mix, but he's still Q.

For all the marbles. Whatta ya say?

very tough call. Ware has been dissapointing, but Den can be run on (see NE last week). Huge divisional game for KC and I expect alot of volume. Henry is a wildcard based on situation. He has been putting up points. I personally say Ware, but can see the dilemna

• Like 1

This is a great question.

I've got to pick Ware.

And I agree he's not doing a lot of scoring.

But he's still their number one Rb option and that's who I would still feel the most comfortable starting. N

Hey good luck.

Merry Christmas

• Like 1

I see Henry at least matching Ware. DEN is tough all around. JAX isn't as bad for RBs. I see more points in the TEN/JAX game. KC Den will be a low scoring, cold weather deal.

I've got a similar situation

I've got Henry on the bench, he''s been getting points the last few games. I'm hearing "put me in coach"

Starting Murray and Powell. I could Flex Ingram or Henry.

Jax could get steamrolled. The Titans secondary will give up a ton. So they will want to control the game with the run. I think both Titan RBs could get points similar to their last meeting.

Tough call. I could easily see Ingram having a good game at home since he whiffed against TB in their last game. The Ingram/Hightower timeshare worries me more than the Murray/Henry timeshare.

FWIW my WR situation is ok. Starting Brown and D Adams. R Matthews and M Mitchell on the bench but possible flex options. R Mathews has Jalen Ramsey this week, and Mitchel has Revis and a low ceiling with all the targets Brady has. Both Matthews and Mithel did well in thier last matchups which has me over thinking this week...