Sign in to follow this  
dennis29

Confidence level in Blount

Watching NE last week, it certainly had the feel of the clock striking midnight on Blount's season with the performance of Lewis. I expected to see Blount way down in the rankings this week, but that's not the case. Anyone have an opinion on how the NE backfield situation plays out this week? I'm scared as hell to start him (PPR no less) and praying for Riddick's return.

Jets strength should be stopping runner like Blount, but that team has zero to play for and they're playing like it. Pat's should get up big early and salt away the game in second half. Blount is always TD reliant but I wouldn't be surprised if gets around 20 touches and lands in the endzone.

Think he's going to worthy of another start this weekend.

I'd go with Blount over hoping for Riddick and if the Jets play like they have nothing to play for him and Lewis might end up with big games.

I think now that his backups are ready - he will be limited. There are still only a handful that are able to start in front of him. Coach always wants to establish what the press says will not work.

I am super worried about him after what Belitricks pulled last week with Dion Lewis getting all those carries. I feel I have to play him, but have Rob Kelley on my bench with a good matchup and his team is fighting for a playoff spot. Think I will play LB, but tempted to start Fat Rob!