Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Dolan expected to AX Phil Jackson today

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/06/28/report-knicks-owner-james-dolan-expected-to-fire-phil-jackson-wednesday/

Kristaps Porzingis skipped his exit meeting with the Knicks to express his frustration with the way the organization is being run. He is spending the summer working out in Latvia rather than the Knicks’ facilities. If a franchise cornerstone, unicorn of a player skipped the exit meeting with 29 other franchises, the team president and GM would have been knocking on his door the next morning looking to talk about his concerns, listen, and make a guy the team should be building around feels appreciated and listened to.
Instead, Phil Jackson took it as a slight and threatened to trade Porzingis to send a message.
Add that to a treatment of Carmelo Anthony that has free agents seeing the Knicks as a refuge of last resort, not to mention forcing the triangle offense on players who do not want, and there’s a lot of reasons to question Phil Jackson’s leadership of the Knicks.
All of that has James Dolan, the Knicks owner, ready to let go of Jackson and make a change, something first reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical at Yahoo Sports. The move will be sold as a mutual parting of the ways, which is true in the sense that Jackson started to realize in the past week what was about to go down and made it so.

ax him what you may ax?

Ax him to get the fock out of New York

The Knicks have become such a clown franchise. I absolutely can't believe they passed on DSJ in the draft for the kid from Germany. I also have to laugh when they signal their "willingness" to trade Melo, as if there's any market or an aging scorer who doesn't play a lick of D and costs a fortune.

They should fire everyone.

Being a coach or GM in the NBA would focking suck. The inmates completely run the asylum over there.

I remember when they threw a hissy fit about a dress code a few years back. I was stunned. Like, for what you are being paid, I would walk around in a gimp suit with a d1ldo strapped to my forehead. Everyone on earth has a dress code. Christ.

Don't want to play the triangle? Then give back the millions of dollars and feel free to fock the hell off.

I actually agree with Phil. I wouldn't go kiss some Latvian ass that I was paying millions too either.

I remember when they threw a hissy fit about a dress code a few years back. I was stunned. Like, for what you are being paid, I would walk around in a gimp suit with a d1ldo strapped to my forehead.

Hell, I do that for free most weekend nights.

I would walk around in a gimp suit with a d1ldo strapped to my forehead.

New Day?

After the draft..

:doh:

The Knickerbocker way.

Just in time to hire Charles Oakley

Charles Oakley has a car wash in Yonkers. I used to go there when I lived down that way. I have to say it's pretty good, and from the looks of things, he was making a killing.

Charles Oakley has a car wash in Yonkers. I used to go there when I lived down that way. I have to say it's pretty good, and from the looks of things, he was making a killing.

Great story. Did you get your oil changed there too?

He met digby for coffee.

Go away child. Don't you have comic books that need reading?