Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Elliot six games

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same

Yeah...the NFL decided to keep a kicker because he's white....and sit a massive moneymaker for the league because he's black.

Yep. Good......fuckin....lord.

Yeah...the NFL decided to keep a kicker because he's white....and sit a massive moneymaker for the league because he's black.

Yep. Good......fuckin....lord.

:huh:

You think if Zeke didn't play a down this year the NFL would go belly up?

Crackah please

Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for Elliott. He's young and immensely talented. Could just be a Cris Carter-type. Sometimes people need a wake up call. The guy beats women, lifts their shirts up in public, and gets in bar brawls. He's obviously going down the wrong path. The Cowboys will survive six games. Hopefully, he survives his bad choices and realizes his potential.

Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for Elliott. He's young and immensely talented. Could just be a Cris Carter-type. Sometimes people need a wake up call. The guy beats women, lifts their shirts up in public, and gets in bar brawls. He's obviously going down the wrong path. The Cowboys will survive six games. Hopefully, he survives his bad choices and realizes his potential.

Cris Carter is far and few between in the NFL

The problem is with the length of career in the NFL, most of these guys don't get to their age of maturity in time.

Excellent post and I fully agree! :thumbsup:

I wasn't a fan of how he wore his jersey in college. Next year they should suspend him at least 2 games for that.

I wasn't a fan of how he wore his jersey in college. Next year they should suspend him at least 2 games for that.

I agree with this as well

At this point, wouldn't Eliot Six Games make for an excellent Indian name.?

He is over there, by Colin No Job.

Jury is in. Dak is a product of Elliott.

no, balance is

Nobody fears or respects Morris, Smith, McFadden. Chaz Green welcomed the Falcon D into our backfield, I think I even saw him offering them milk & cookies at one point. :mad:

No Zeke

No Lee

No Tyron

No Win

Also, the Falcons are a pretty solid team, I expect Dallas to rebound next week.