Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Left has COMPLETELY come unhinged!

Okay, some of you are unhinged. Lets get a few things straight.

1. There will be no race war. Good Grief, we are talking the fringe of the fringe here.

2. Not all Republicans voted for Trump

3. Not all Trump voters are "racist".

4. There are many Democrats who ARE racist.

5. No matter what fringe group is protesting or marching they have the constitutional right to do so as long as they get the proper permits, etc.

6. Violence, Looting & Vandalism should not be tolerated by the police nor should it be applauded.

7. 99% of Americans, of all parties, colors and creeds do not approve of "Neo-Nazi's" or the KKK.

8. I would hope that 99% of Americans, of all parties, feel the same about the Militant wings of the BLM and Antifa.

KSB wins the internet today.

Am I the only one that thinks GoColts and Big Guy were separated at birth? If Big Guy wasn't a Cowboys fan, I'd swear they were the same person.

GoColts legs don't work right. Big Guy's head don't work right.

Why is it ok for you to wish death on multiple people but wrong for me to wish death on one guy?

Really?

Really?

Yes. You care to answer for him since he scattered like a cockroach??

Yes. You care to answer for him since he scattered like a cockroach??

I will let him answer, but you think it is okay to wish that the President of the United States was dead?

There were many people here that disliked Obama, but I do not recall any of them wishing that he would be killed to get rid of him...

I mean come on Newbie, I know you dislike the guy, but to wish him dead? That is just not right...

I will let him answer, but you think it is okay to wish that the President of the United States was dead?

There were many people here that disliked Obama, but I do not recall any of them wishing that he would be killed to get rid of him...

I mean come on Newbie, I know you dislike the guy, but to wish him dead? That is just not right...

I would prefer he chose to leave office on his own or was impeached.

Also, I've seen many posts the last couple of days where posters are wishing death on white supremacists, KKK, Antifa, etc. Put them in a pit and let them destroy each other. Drobs wishes the statue would have crushed the people who brought it down. Are you equally outraged about that?

Probably a smart move. Shortly, all those confederate symbols will be a thing of the past.

So you approve of vandalism of public property?

Personally I'd be fine with removing Confederate statues, putting them in murseums and give them the proper context.

But vandalism is vandalism. Period. Those people should be arrested / ticketed. Agreed?

• Like 2

Personally I'd be fine with removing Confederate statues, putting them in murseums and give them the proper context.

But vandalism is vandalism. Period. Those people should be arrested / ticketed. Agreed?

Probably not worth the almost certainty someone gets hurt over a focking statue.

Probably not worth the almost certainty someone gets hurt over a focking statue.

Why would somebody get hurt?

The "mob", anarchy wins? Not a good precedent to set.

Are we at the point that you don't enforce laws because people would get mad at being arrested for breaking laws?

Why is it ok for you to wish death on multiple people but wrong for me to wish death on one guy?

I didn't want the statue to kill them, only cause severe pain and maybe up their IQ a bit.

HTH

The left / right talk cracks me up. On what major issues do they disagree? Both parties support perpetual war in the Middle East, growth of the security state, corporate rights over labor, a free market approach to healthcare, illegal immigration, offshoring of jobs and taxable income etc.

All we have are varying degrees of the same basic philosophy and slightly more or less competent leadership.

You've tried pitching this before and it's just silly. It was silly with Bush v Gore in 2000 and it's only gotten sillier every year since. There are very real differences in how the two parties view things and, most importantly, in how they actually govern.

I would say I lean right for sure, but wouldn't say I'm tilted far to the right. I have been saying for awhile that a candidate from either side of the aisle that comes across a centrist should win in a landslide and I would vote for them.

Specifically, I would probably vote for Terry McAulliffe before I voted for Trump again. Hell, if Joe Biden ran I would vote for him as well. But he will be near 80 at that point so I don't know if its feasible.

But if they are gonna trot out Elizabeth Warren, Bernie, Hillary or Kamala Harris I have no interest. Far right is barely palatable, far left (to me) is a much worse option.

I'm not sure kamala harris belongs in that camp, but otherwise I get what you're saying :thumbsup:

Probably a smart move. Shortly, all those confederate symbols will be a thing of the past.

Big Guy falls for every last fake news story on the internet. I'd take his links with a mountain of salt :dunno:

Big Guy falls for every last fake news story on the internet. I'd take his links with a mountain of salt :dunno:

They were either told to stand down or they're focking pussies.......which is it?

I mean I'm fine that the cops stood back rather than turning it into a huge dispute and fight with the law. I would be fine with identifying the perps and having them pay fines for vandalism.

A statue here a statue there, no big deal. Now every focking city with more than 10,000 people having a MLK road is what is being jammed down my throat. I'm thinking some sign removal will be A ok with the libs. Right?

I mean I'm fine that the cops stood back rather than turning it into a huge dispute and fight with the law. I would be fine with identifying the perps and having them pay fines for vandalism.

Totally on board with this.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Someone is outside my house trying to break in."

"I'm sorry, we don't want to risk our police officers getting into a fight. Would you mind snapping a pic of the person? We'll be sure to prosecute the individual for whatever crime they may commit against you. Thanks and good luck to you."

Totally on board with this.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Someone is outside my house trying to break in."

"I'm sorry, we don't want to risk our police officers getting into a fight. Would you mind snapping a pic of the person? We'll be sure to prosecute the individual for whatever crime they may commit against you. Thanks and good luck to you."

Same thing exactly. :doh:

A statue here a statue there, no big deal. Now every focking city with more than 10,000 people having a MLK road is what is being jammed down my throat. I'm thinking some sign removal will be A ok with the libs. Right?

You're an admitted racist. No one cares about your views, Adolph

When will they be tearing down the over 50 buildings or the highway named after Robert Byrd?

Is that the Jets player who was paralyzed? Tragic. :(

Is that the Jets player who was paralyzed? Tragic. :(

a former Democrat senator who was also a member of the kkk. Hillary calls him a great American. Democrats adore him.

I won this thread, every gripe the left has is manufactured selective fake outrage. Every single bit, and always has been.

:first:

• Like 1

When will they be tearing down the over 50 buildings or the highway named after Robert Byrd?

Redemption is still valued in this country and I hope that continues to be the case.

Personally I have no issue with the confederate stuff. It's just historical to me and I see no problem with that, in fact I wish we could retain some of it. Problem is the white supremacists have really latched on to it as their symbol so that's how it became bad. Now I don't think erasing all history is the answer but it is a legitimate concern.

They were either told to stand down or they're focking pussies.......which is it?

If I was a Cop in Durham, I'd be cracking skulls.

I would prefer he chose to leave office on his own or was impeached.

Also, I've seen many posts the last couple of days where posters are wishing death on white supremacists, KKK, Antifa, etc. Put them in a pit and let them destroy each other. Drobs wishes the statue would have crushed the people who brought it down. Are you equally outraged about that?

Good, I was hoping that you really didn't want to see the President dead...

As for the statue falling on someone and killing them, I wouldn't want that to happen either, I would rather see them be prosecuted for the destruction of public property...

West Virginia will never do that... He brought so much pork to the state... He is loved there...

West Virginia will never do that... He brought so much pork to the state... He is loved there...

so, like I said. Fake outrage

So at what point do they do something? Burning cars?

Tensions were very high because of Nazis killing people and stuff. Perhaps you heard. If a bunch of people assembled and started tearing down a statue that was going to be coming down shortly anyway, I have no problem if the captain made the decision to tell his officers not to engage the crowd.

Tensions were very high because of Nazis killing people and stuff. Perhaps you heard. If a bunch of people assembled and started tearing down a statue that was going to be coming down shortly anyway, I have no problem if the captain made the decision to tell his officers not to engage the crowd.

Are you sure this wasn't a filming for Revenge of the Nerds?

I think a few rubber bullets would have taken care of these twits in no time.

Why would somebody get hurt?

The "mob", anarchy wins? Not a good precedent to set.

Are we at the point that you don't enforce laws because people would get mad at being arrested for breaking laws?

I was talking more about the protection of the cops. Don't send them into a tantrum where nobody is being hurt.

Probably not going to find out from a site with Pepe as a mascot.

Its hilarious that the group of you who cries fake news the most...goes to some of the worst websites out there to get information.

I was talking more about the protection of the cops. Don't send them into a tantrum where nobody is being hurt.

Yeah. They should stop responding to burglaries and noise complaints too!!!

Yeah. They should stop responding to burglaries and noise complaints too!!!

Ok. send in the cops. See if I care.

Of course, that's exactly what they want. They want to be "brutalized" and be "Martyrs".

If people would just ignore these fools, they'd go away.

a former Democrat senator who was also a member of the kkk. Hillary calls him a great American. Democrats adore him.

I won this thread, every gripe the left has is manufactured selective fake outrage. Every single bit, and always has been.

:first:

Byrd who disavowed his KKK past and apologized for it. And supported a strong civil rights agenda during his time in public office.

Even with that, Id be fine taking his name of things.

But you didn't win ...you never do. You just bring up strawman deflectionary crap because its all you ever have.

Ok. send in the cops. See if I care.

Of course, that's exactly what they want. They want to be "brutalized" and be "Martyrs".

If people would just ignore these fools, they'd go away.

Everyone wants to be a martyr until they're arrested and convicted. If we didn't let so many of these idiots get away with this crap you'd see a lot less of it. Here's an idea. When there's a protest where violence is considered a possibility, put cameras EVERYWHERE. Then you can more easily identify the cowards that run. And prosecute the fock out of them.

• Like 1