1. 1. What happens?

• Mayweather win by decision
    • Mayweather win by KO/TKO
    • Mayweather win by DQ
    • McGregor win by decision
    • McGregor win by KO/TKO
    • McGregor win by DQ

Who ya got, and how?

Mayweather by decision.. Also taking the Over on miles racked up running by Mayweather at 2.5.

Mayweather by decision.. Also taking the Over on miles raked up running by Mayweather at 2.5.

Yeah....I'd normally agree...but...he sounds different this time....

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/20444851/floyd-mayweather-guarantees-knockout-conor-mcgregor

He's got more to fight for this time. If he is a true competitor, he is fighting for the entire "boxing community", and is gonna fight like hell not to let them down.

I want to see McGregor knock Mayweather's face into the 7th row, but ....just don't see it happening.

Only hope is that Mayweather has aged in dog years the past two years.

At this time, NFW will they let a white dude beat a black guy.

lol

Yeah....I'd normally agree...but...he sounds different this time....

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/20444851/floyd-mayweather-guarantees-knockout-conor-mcgregor

40 year old fighter - recent history of running - last KO came in 2011...

Not saying he can't, but I'll believe it when I see it....Floyd's mouth is about the only thing that seems to pack much of a punch these days.

There will be riots if Conor wins.

But think of the huge money on a rematch if Floyd loses.

What's the ppv costs for this fight going for?

But think of the huge money on a rematch if Floyd loses.

That's the only reason I'm a little apprehensive. I've heard they're both slated to make $100M+. Throw this fight so there can be a rematch and make another $100M+. We all know how much they love money...I wouldn't be surprised if they throw the fight.

Mayweather by ref stoppage. He may not drop him but the volume will rack up.

I'll say ref wave off in the 7th 8th or 9th.

• Like 1

I'd say this is stupid, but if I had to, I'd pay $200 to watch the Masters. :D

That's the only reason I'm a little apprehensive. I've heard they're both slated to make $100M+. Throw this fight so there can be a rematch and make another $100M+. We all know how much they love money...I wouldn't be surprised if they throw the fight.

I would say floyd loves himself most and wants to break marcianos record

I fought the Irish and Negroes for many years. The Irish have the harder heads.

I hope Connor says fock it and puts a submission move on the wife beater....maybe pull his shoulder out if its socket.

Mayweather by DQ. Set up the rematch.

Yeah if it were to be fixed it would be a DQ but probably by Conor. There would be no point in taking one flush on the jaw when a DQ is so much easier.

There's only two outcomes. Floyd dominates and wins or there's an accidental head butt before the 4th round making it a no contest. Both outcomes equally likely.

Guy here in town was advertising he was gonna have the fight at his house and throw a party for people. He's got time warner cable and not direct tv. Guess he called today about getting it only to be told it would take a week to process his payment since it wasn't with TWC. So now he can't get it and is scrambling to try and figure out how to watch it

Connor's not a boxer. He's got no experience and he's going to get whooped.

If it were MMA, I'd say the same about Floyd.

There's some overlap but not nearly enough to take out the sport's top talent in your first fight.

Connor's not a boxer. He's got no experience and he's going to get whooped.

I know nothing about McGregor, but I'm not convinced this is true.

The last person Mayweather beat up and knocked out was more than likely a woman - the last guy in a ring, 2011... By the time of the fight, Connor will outweigh Floyd by what, 15 lbs?

I think Mayweather does what he always does: runs, deflects, sneaks in a punch, runs some more, wins by decision, claims he "destroyed" McGregor.

• Like 1

The last person Mayweather beat up and knocked out was more than likely a woman - the last guy in a ring, 2011... By the time of the fight, Connor will outweigh Floyd by what, 15 lbs?

I think Mayweather does what he always does: runs, deflects, sneaks in a punch, runs some more, wins by decision, claims he "destroyed" McGregor.

this 100%

Mayweather's weak ass punches wont take Conor down, and the only chance of a KO is if somehow Conor lands a punch, which may not happen either

Yeah, but when's the last time Mayweather faced a guy as unskilled in boxing as McGregor?

I'll agree, Mayweather probably runs like a little b*tch and wins by decision. But you can't rule out Mayweather's ego leading him to go for the decisive win against an overmatched opponent.

One things for sure, if McGregor wants a brawl - he's got to take it to Floyd. Mayweather has absolutely nothing to gain by winning - in any form. He's a heavy favorite, expected to win - trading punches is the last thing I have expect to see from Floyd.

Yeah, but when's the last time Mayweather faced a guy as unskilled in boxing as McGregor?

I'll agree, Mayweather probably runs like a little b*tch and wins by decision. But you can't rule out Mayweather's ego leading him to go for the decisive win against an overmatched opponent.

Which is pretty much the only chance Conor has, that Mayweather gets aggressive and Conor can land something.

Rounds 1-4: CM is aggressive and tries to land the big blow. Mayweather does his normal thing and feels the opponent out while not getting hit and landing the occasional pot shot in return.

By round 5, CM is befuddled. He is throwing less and less. Every time he does, Floyd times it and lands a flush straight right...CM is now afraid to throw a punch out of fear of being countered.

Round 6-8: This is when CM feels what's happening and tries to get more aggressive out of desperation. But he doesn't have the technique or skill. Mayweather wins by KO.

Rounds 1-4: CM is aggressive and tries to land the big blow. Mayweather does his normal thing and feels the opponent out while not getting hit and landing the occasional pot shot in return.

By round 5, CM is befuddled. He is throwing less and less. Every time he does, Floyd times it and lands a flush straight right...CM is now afraid to throw a punch out of fear of being countered.

Round 6-8: This is when CM feels what's happening and tries to get more aggressive out of desperation. But he doesn't have the technique or skill. Mayweather wins by KO.

I could see it playing out like this.