Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Gronk doesn't travel

"The Boston Globe's Jim McBride reports Rob Gronkowski (questionable, back/ankle) didn't travel with the team to Chicago."

~Source: Jim McBride on Twitter, per rotoworld

For such a beast that guy is always dinged up and injured

Prob bumps Edleman up as the possession guy, sitting him currently for Chubb at flex

For such a beast that guy is always dinged up and injured

Prob bumps Edleman up as the possession guy, sitting him currently for Chubb at flex

I would love to start Edelman in a .5 PPR but he has been questionable all week too...

I guess this is the world's way of telling to stop trying to trade for Gronkowski and Dalvin Cook.

DND for me every year for this reason. Hes never worth that price with that injury risk.

• Like 1

DND for me every year for this reason. Hes never worth that price with that injury risk.

Me too. Never had him on my teams.

I got him in the midrounds one year. He was beastly then blew out his knee midseason. I was saddened.

I always assume I will be able to find the TD-scoring tight end. So I rarely worry about the position unless I fall in love (ie: Ertz last year! Or Burton this year..not exclamation point).

I got him the one year he was going to miss the first couple weeks (last pick of the fourth round) and cashed in big. Avoid him otherwise just because taking a TE so early always blows up my teams.

First year I ever had him :mad:

Picked up Uzomah on a hunch last week we'll see how that works out

For those of you who havent had him, refuse to draft him...let me remind you, Gronk in 10 games is typically better than your guy in 16 games.

NFL.com reports..

Gronk does not make trip. Doubtful vs Bears

This made me literally laugh out loud. Doubtful is pretty optimistic considering hes not even in the right focking state.

At least it was clear that he was not playing this time. The issue with Gronk usually comes when he plays at 50% and gets 16 decoy snaps. Experiencing this with him on your team is a special kind of aggravation...even for fantasy.

For those of you who havent had him, refuse to draft him...let me remind you, Gronk in 10 games is typically better than your guy in 16 games.

Sure, but it depends on which 6 games he misses. I don't want to invest a late second or third round pick to get a guy who will only be in my lineup for 8 weeks of the ff regular season. And the way they do the injury status now, some of the games he does play in you have to sit around and keep an eye on if he will play or not.

I don’t think most leagues go 16 weeks.

Unless your counting playoffs and Championship games.

So I guess that might be 8 games of a 14 game reg ff season.

What about the other six games?