Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

It's that time of year! How many players get arrested this offseason?

Arrests  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

1. Broncos S Shiloh Keo: DUI

2. Colts LB Jonathan Newsome: Pot

3. Texans WR Jalen Strong: Pot

4. Ravens LB Terrell Suggs: Driving with a suspended license

5. Rams RB Tre Mason: Pot & Vehicle offenses

6. Broncos WR Cody Latimer: Overdue traffic ticket

7. FA QB Tarvaris Jackson: Pulling a gun on his wife

8. Jags LB Dan Skuta: Battery

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/17/colts-linebacker-jonathan-newsome-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/

We’re once again in the time of the year when the days without an arrest meter gets tripped more often.

According to FOX 59 in Indianapolis, Colts linebacker Jonathan Newsome was arrested for possession of marijuana.

Zionsville police were responding to a noise complaint early this morning, and while there, they found marijuana on the premises.

I will take the over and parlay it with stafford not hitting 3000 yards next year...

jdon

Not sure if this counts but Joseph Randle is at it again. Aggravated battery, possession of hallucinogens/marijuana and criminal damage to property.

I considered it, but, at this point, I think it's pretty safe to say he's out of the NFL.

I considered it, but, at this point, I think it's pretty safe to say he's out of the NFL.

And just think...Joseph Randle's ADP by August last year was the tail end of the 3rd round.

And just think...Joseph Randle's ADP by August last year was the tail end of the 3rd round.

Astonishing what hype can do.

If Manziel gets arrested 3 different times does that count as one player or three?

:lol:

Quite possible, maybe even probable

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/04/statement-says-suggs-was-arrested-for-driving-with-suspended-license/

Marketing agent Denise White has issued the following statement regarding the incident: “This morning, Terrell Suggs was in a single-car collision, no one was injured. Police were called and upon speaking with Terrell found his license to be suspended for speeding tickets. He was detained by the police and released a couple hours later. Terrell will let the judicial system take its course and fix his license issues.”

Joseph Randle got arrested again last night. This dude is going to break the record for most arrests in a 12 month span

WPLG Channel 10 in Florida reports Tre Mason was arrested Saturday in Hollywood (FL) on charges of resisting arrest, possession of cannabis, reckless driving, and failure to register a motor vehicle.

I know its not relegated solely to NFL players...

But what the hell is it with celebrities, athletes, or other rich people that don't register their vehicles?

I know that could open Pandora's box on this thread and I'm not trying to do that, I just don't understand why you would set yourself up to be in a situation where a peace officer could not only pull you over, but impound your car, thus discovering any and all things in there you don't want discovered.

It's all about Pride , everyone worships your work and you feel above the law and everyone else.

Sad very sad to read this type of story over and over again .

If I were a millionaire athlete I would hire a chauffeur and a guy who's sole job is to bring the hookers and blow to my house.

One doesn't need hookers or blow to find bliss .

A Millionaire Athlete should use the resource they have been blessed with to reach out to others .

One doesn't need hookers or blow to find bliss .

But it helps. :dunno:

It only helps in showing a lack of self control and that they need help .

Man, a slow year. I guess the handlers and agents are earning their keep...... Cody Latimer arrested

Denver Broncos WR Cody Latimer was arrested Monday, May 30, for failing to pay a one-year old traffic ticket. The wide receiver shelled out $311.50 to resolve the situation. Latimer originally called police as the alleged victim of a domestic dispute.

Source: 9News.com - Mike Klis 16 hours ago

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tarvaris-jackson-pulls-gun-on-wife-who-taunts-him-about-nfl-career-231052079.html

Tarvaris Jackson, a longtime NFL quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings and Seattle Seahawks who is currently a free agent, was arrested after he allegedly pulled a gun on his wife, according to Chris Hush of WESH in Orlando.

Hesh reported the news in a series of tweets, citing the police report that he also tweeted. Hesh said an intoxicated Jackson allegedly loaded a gun, pointed it at his wife and said "I'll kill you."

According to Hesh's tweets, Jackson's wife said, "You better be accurate (because) you ain't accurate on the field."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/27/dan-skuta-was-arrested-recently-for-battery/

The amount of offseason arrests are down this year, but some NFL players have still wound up on the wrong side of the law.

Jaguars linebacker Dan Skuta is the latest addition to the ledger. Skuta was arrested on misdemeanor battery charges a little more than a week ago in Orlando and CBS47/FOX30 in Jacksonville reports he was released from jail on Sunday, June 19. Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union adds that Skuta was arrested after a fight in a bar.

Maybe it would be a good ideal to stay out of bars .

All of our would be candidates are already on suspension. :lol: ............. :wall:

Not an arrest yet, but...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/buccaneers-rookie-shot-then-detained-by-police-in-california-163716102.html

This is a worrisome time for NFL teams — the July 4 weekend when a handful of players historically get in trouble just a few weeks before training camps open.

Such might be the case for Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie Dominique Robertson, an undrafted offensive guard out of Division-II West Georgia, who reportedly was shot early Thursday morning and later detained by police, according to a report in the Press Enterprise.