Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

FU Thanksgiving week 12

Landry - get him off my team so I stop starting him

Baldwin - hey he was healthy for a week

James White - what now you suck too?

James Conner FU. Apparently you need Bell looming in the background to be worth a . You've played like a backup scrub since Bell was permanently sidelined.

James Conner FU. Apparently you need Bell looming in the background to be worth a ######. You've played like a backup scrub since Bell was permanently sidelined.

Yep. The Cinderella carriage has turned back into a pumpkin. :mad:

FU Marlon Mack out with a concussion. Guy can't stand prosperity. Have fun in the dreaded committee roty.

FU Marlon Mack out with a concussion. Guy can't stand prosperity. Have fun in the dreaded committee roty.

I was wondering why Hines has been in there. Sand In Vagina Syndrome (SIVS) is no laughing matter. T & P. Stay strong Marlon.

I'm not sure I trust Conner enough to start him next week. Barely getting 15 touches a game over the last 4, vs 25+ the previous 4.

depends who you got to replace him with, 17 touches is hard to find on the wire at RB

depends who you got to replace him with, 17 touches is hard to find on the wire at RB

I have a Chubb on my bench.

FU Rodgers. The one year I finally decide against waiting on QB and it sh1ts on my chest.

Rodgers, Watson, and Brady are not winning anyone championships this year. The cost of early qbs rarely pays you back. The guy basically has to be top 3 weekly or you will feel like you lost out. Meanwhile, someone else will be outscoring you with Rivers or Brees.

Rodgers, Watson, and Brady are not winning anyone championships this year. The cost of early qbs rarely pays you back. The guy basically has to be top 3 weekly or you will feel like you lost out. Meanwhile, someone else will be outscoring you with Rivers or Brees.

I've had Rodgers in a keeper league for years. He's terrible. I've been starting Ryan over him all year. I should have tried trading him. He has no weapons and an idiot for a coach. He won't be on my roster next year. Someone else can deal with his 14pts in 4 out of 5 games

One more time: eff the Giants for not making it known that Evan Engram hurt himself in warmups. And Evan Engram too. He is basically going to be greyed out on any draft board I make until he is obviously better. And eff tight ends in general this year. Folks are going to be drafting Ertz and Kelce in the 2nd round next year.

One more time: eff the Giants for not making it known that Evan Engram hurt himself in warmups. And Evan Engram too. He is basically going to be greyed out on any draft board I make until he is obviously better. And eff tight ends in general this year. Folks are going to be drafting Ertz and Kelce in the 2nd round next year.

THIS.

Oh, and kickers in general. I'm going to eliminate them and add an extra Flex to my league next season.

Hurts to say this but, FU Connor???? Can't be trusted anymore. Not so confident going into the playoffs.

THIS.

Oh, and kickers in general. I'm going to eliminate them and add an extra Flex to my league next season.

We did this in my keeper league this year, it's glorious. :cheers:

• Like 1

FU Rodgers. Cant hit Adams on a wide open TD. Cost me a win.

Same here.

Didn't help that Sean Payton got cute and pretended that he didn't have Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas.

Fornette cost me my game. 5 more yards I would have hit a 10 point bonus. 5 yards. Andddddd got suspended. What in the actual fock.