Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Rate 1,2,3 ROS

How do you rate these guys 1-3 with 1 obviously being the best. This is not just for week 12 but for weeks 12-16

Golladay........Baldwin........DJ Moore

Golladay: Rams, at Arizona, at Buffalo, Minny

Baldwin: at Carolina, SF, Minny, At SF, KC

DJ Moore: Seattle, at Tampa, at Cleve, New Orleans, Atlanta

If you want you can add a comment to support your rating. Thanks

Baldwin, if he does stay healthy he has the best Qb.

Moore, he’s been a playmaker the Panthers even give him the ball on run playes.

Golladay I think he is and was a little bit over rated, and without Tate he seems to have been exposed, and the Lions Oline is awful, and of the three he’s a true wr2 on the Lions when M Jones is healthy.

Thanks great and fun post.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13

• Like 1

Exactly how you placed them Golladay, Baldwin, Moore.

You are not concerned about KG’s remaining schedule? Compare that to Moore’s.

Baldwin, if he does stay healthy he has the best Qb.

Moore, he’s been a playmaker the Panthers even give him the ball on run playes.

Golladay I think he is and was a little bit over rated, and without Tate he seems to have been exposed, and the Lions Oline is awful, and of the three he’s a true wr2 on the Lions when M Jones is healthy.

Thanks great and fun post.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13

Hey paws....this is how I would rate them ROS as well. I didn’t think anyone else would put KG last but you did too. And you didn’t even mention the brutal schedule remaining he has. If he gets the number one CB from those teams most of the time, I can’t imagine Stafford will test him.

I hope Baldwin’s groin is okay because it looks to me he is about to be beauty again.

You are not concerned about KGs remaining schedule? Compare that to Moores.

The question wasn't who has the best schedule, obviously it's Carolina. However Golladay is the better player who gets a lot of targets. Moore is a rookie and as we have seen all season rookie WRs are boom or bust plays. I like Baldwin if he is healthy but he is questionable again this week.

Those four teams that the Lions have left will be tough on Stafford, they can diffently cause problems with a pass rush.

The question wasn't who has the best schedule, obviously it's Carolina. However Golladay is the better player who gets a lot of targets. Moore is a rookie and as we have seen all season rookie WRs are boom or bust plays. I like Baldwin if he is healthy but he is questionable again this week.

So you believe Golladay will outperform Baldwin and Moore ROS......correct?

I'm not confident enough to say bet on it, but I do think Golladay will be more consistent with a higher floor than the other two, unless Baldwin is fully healthy which seems unlikely at this point. If I could only roster 1 of them I would choose Golladay.

No question he health of Baldwin as been and looks to maybe be a continuing issues.

Which would limit him and push him down below the other two.

But I think Golladay production is tied into M Jones health also.

Between let’s say Golladay and D Moore I would roster Moore.

I think most would agree if healthy it’s Baldwin expecally with Wilson at Qb.

Great question thanks you, and good luck with this decision.

Just to update: Marvin Jones on IR out for season. Golladay will have all the targets he can handle, will he be able to do anything against PPeterson and other tough corner matchups

Lol changing by the moment.

That diffently would push Golladay to the top for me also.

And darn I own M Jones on three teams.

Tough one.

Just to update: Marvin Jones on IR out for season. Golladay will have all the targets he can handle, will he be able to do anything against PPeterson and other tough corner matchups

I don’t know if I can stand the tension. On the one hand, yeah, maybe KG does get 10 targets but they are against the best CBs in the nfl. Is that any better than a guy (Moore or Baldwin) going against a much lesser talent With a very favorable match up getting 7 targets.

To be honest, I don’t know the answer to this. I guess I have all week to study how teams number one WRs do against great CBs like Peterson and Rhodes and Howard.

I do not consider him a stud yet....he is not in Brown, OBJ, Hill, Hopkins league yet so I don’t believe I just put his name down and relax.

I don’t know if I can stand the tension. On the one hand, yeah, maybe KG does get 10 targets but they are against the best CBs in the nfl. Is that any better than a guy (Moore or Baldwin) going against a much lesser talent With a very favorable match up getting 7 targets.

To be honest, I don’t know the answer to this. I guess I have all week to study how teams number one WRs do against great CBs like Peterson and Rhodes and Howard.

I do not consider him a stud yet....he is not in Brown, OBJ, Hill, Hopkins league yet so I don’t believe I just put his name down and relax.

Those guys are ELITE talents. He is being ranked against Baldwin and Moore both of which KG has proven all season long, whether it be the #2 or #1 option on his team, that he is better than..

Losing M Jones I think one could move Golladay up to even a low wr1.

He’s it right now on then Lions.

No Tate no Jones he should dominate targets.

Now with that said how will he perform with those targets.

I still think D Moore is the better option.

I think Baldwin just won’t make it this season, he did say this past offseason that he won’t be healthy this season, and so that looks to be true.

Those guys are ELITE talents. He is being ranked against Baldwin and Moore both of which KG has proven all season long, whether it be the #2 or #1 option on his team, that he is better than..

Fair point John. So, do you not concern yourself with the match up with KG? Is his starting place a given?

Also, DJ Moore I believe has outperformed KG the past two weeks and is growing. Imo, his talent is extraordinary. Why do you feel Kg who has much tougher matchups the next four weeks ( assuming Talib this coming week) will outproduce a guy who has much easier match ups and has outperformed Kenny the past two weeks?

Fair point John. So, do you not concern yourself with the match up with KG? Is his starting place a given?

Also, DJ Moore I believe has outperformed KG the past two weeks and is growing. Imo, his talent is extraordinary. Why do you feel Kg who has much tougher matchups the next four weeks ( assuming Talib this coming week) will outproduce a guy who has much easier match ups and has outperformed Kenny the past two weeks?

I do look at his schedule and I don't think it's appealing once he gets to Buffalo/Min but prior to that... meh not so scary.

As far as DJ the last two weeks, he's outperformed 99% of the WRs in league FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS ( Looks like he's only scored about 7pts more than KG over the last 2 weeks). KG has almost put himself in the top 15 due to a season long effort. All the while playing against some good Defenses (Min and CHI 2x) 3 of the last 4 games, putting up over 67pts in PPR