Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

rotoworld Doug Baldwin .... im confused

so rotoworld is reporting via ian rapporport that Baldwin will give it a go today despite having a groin injury pop up tuesday and not practicing at all this week. they also called up a practice squad wr.

Then Rotoworld says they have baldwin ranked at #22 this week.

Is that just lazy reporting? 22? seriously with all those question marks

rolling my eyes

Yeah, I was ver6 confused about his status too. He finally got healthy..knees and groin injury.....has a great game, and then in practice apparently he reinsures groin.....

So now we have to wonder how healthy is he and could he play an entire game without dropping out at some point. It is frustrating but I expected this. Baldwin is a vet and he knows how important this game is. He knows how important he is to the team. If he plays, both he and Lockett can do some damage against a very vulnerable Panthers secondary.

I can’t play him because I played Golladay but as long as he suits up I would have no problem playing him. He is a competitor and I think he will come through for you. I hope.....

Yeah, I was ver6 confused about his status too. He finally got healthy..knees and groin injury.....has a great game, and then in practice apparently he reinsures groin.....

So now we have to wonder how healthy is he and could he play an entire game without dropping out at some point. It is frustrating but I expected this. Baldwin is a vet and he knows how important this game is. He knows how important he is to the team. If he plays, both he and Lockett can do some damage against a very vulnerable Panthers secondary.

I can’t play him because I played Golladay but as long as he suits up I would have no problem playing him. He is a competitor and I think he will come through for you. I hope.....

Geez....This guy Baldwin has been the biggest headache of the 2018 football season. I am starting Davante, and Lockett in a must win. Can either start Baldwin or Cameron Brate in a must win. Im going against an equal competitor.

So would you go safe with brate or role the dice with baldwin? I just don't want the decoy act from baldwin 1-1 like earlier vs Denver and Rams.

what a F headache.....week after week after week.

Oh and by the way i always play the wrong one....baldwin or lockett. lol

just read on twitter. a local seattle guy said he went through warmups. Ran well in straight line and was with trainers but not with the wrs catching passes. said he was cutting but better in straight line running.

was talking one on one with the GM Jon Shieder.

we will know soon on actives inactive. doesn't sound promising to me

rotoworld says his snaps could be scaled back, plays in a run oriented scheme and still says he is a low end wr2.

makes zero sense. a boatload of risk imo

This game is way to important to rest him. Seahawks need a win

I'm worried about whether he is actually going to be out there running routes. I have him or Chris Godwin...currently have Godwin in there but not happy about it.

Pete

This game is way to important to rest him. Seahawks need a win

He hasnt been good his year when somewhat healthy. Now hes barely making it to active status. No thanks.

so rotoworld is reporting via ian rapporport that Baldwin will give it a go today despite having a groin injury pop up tuesday and not practicing at all this week. they also called up a practice squad wr.

Then Rotoworld says they have baldwin ranked at #22 this week.

Is that just lazy reporting? 22? seriously with all those question marks

rolling my eyes

Ian Rappaport is wrong a lot, every week. He also said Alex Collins was going to play today. Collins is inactive.