Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

Sony Injury

Back or rib injury. That did not look good. The jets player that continued to bend Sony backwards while he was down should be suspended. Clear intent to injure. Garbage.

Huge game. Of course anything can happen in NE, but I was worried that if Sony had a so-so game then Burkhead would get more looks. I think Sony showed that he is a special back. He had a lot of additional yardage taken away from penalties.

Looks like James White is a bit on the back burner with Michel back strong

Love it.

MIN Week 13

BUF Week 16..

Both in Foxboro.. are a touch daunting. But he really seems key for their gameplan.

Was also nice to see Patterson denied at the GL.. and Sony getting two shots to score. Think he got rewarded for being such a tough nugget. That has to bode well for future opportunities.

Love it.

MIN Week 13

BUF Week 16..

Both in Foxboro.. are a touch daunting. But he really seems key for their gameplan.

Was also nice to see Patterson denied at the GL.. and Sony getting two shots to score. Think he got rewarded for being such a tough nugget. That has to bode well for future opportunities.

I have Michel locked up cheap for 4 years. A guy in my league has been trying to trade for him all year, but never offered anything I needed. I like the guy a lot in this offense.

I have Michel locked up cheap for 4 years. A guy in my league has been trying to trade for him all year, but never offered anything I needed. I like the guy a lot in this offense.

Nice.. Like his dynasty outlook obviously. Has chronic knee issues.. but he's clearly a tough kid.

Nice.. Like his dynasty outlook obviously. Has chronic knee issues.. but he's clearly a tough kid.

Yeah. Nobody in my league really wanted him in our draft except me. I bid almost nothing and that was it.

Aside from that, I hope he can stay healthy because he is a really special runner. Good for the game.

I know he was draft late but he was draft in all four of my redraft leagues.

It’s interesting that in a keeper league he would passed up by so many.

I haven’t participated in a keeper league in a long time,but I would think he would have been pretty high up on the list to draft him as a keeper.

He’s going to get work that’s for sure.

Makes it harder to protect.

The Hoody is getting ready for another super bowl run.

Im struggling with owning White. The thought of owning two Patriot runners not named Michel isnt appealing.

I know he was draft late but he was draft in all four of my redraft leagues.

It’s interesting that in a keeper league he would passed up by so many.

I haven’t participated in a keeper league in a long time,but I would think he would have been pretty high up on the list to draft him as a keeper.

In my two main keeper leagues I drafted Sony with pick 98 in one league and pick 68 in the other. I really wanted him so I reached in the first draft and waited for him to fall in the later draft that day. More than half of the owners play in both leagues.