Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

John Ross

I have not watched any Bengals games. Just wondering how this guy scores 3 weeks in a row but only has 3 or less catches each week. Seems like a talent you would want to get the ball to. Yes, he was in my lineup this week.

I have not watched any Bengals games. Just wondering how this guy scores 3 weeks in a row but only has 3 or less catches each week. Seems like a talent you would want to get the ball to. Yes, he was in my lineup this week.

Kind of like Curtis Samuel. He scores on an incredible per touch rate, but he rarely gets to touch the ball. Sometimes you get a guy like Gus whoever the fock rb he is, and he gets 23 carries out of nowhere. Then you get guys like Samuel who are absolutely electric, but their coach could care less. I do think that some coaches think it's a bad thing to score too quickly.

Cincy is gonna end up with Hue Jax as their coach after a mountain of years with Marvin Lewis. Marvin took them from laughing stock to a more Cowboysian without the attention type of 8-8. Like Jeff Fisher with a better #1 WR. What else do you need to know?

I watched a good deal of today's game and Denzel Ward was on him a lot. Ross beat him clean once on a go but Dalton overthrew him. My sense from the little I watched is Ross is just really fast but not a good route runner and his hands aren't great either

Sounds about right. Sadly, I am not sure he is in the right place to get coached up at this point. Who knows..maybe he has the same ceiling as Tavon Austin did with Fisher.

I watched a good deal of today's game and Denzel Ward was on him a lot. Ross beat him clean once on a go but Dalton overthrew him. My sense from the little I watched is Ross is just really fast but not a good route runner and his hands aren't great either

Nailed it.

That’s what he is and should be going forward.