Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Uti... wtf

Is this an old age thing?

I drink plenty of water everyday

Wake up this morning feeling like i have to crap. Kinda crampy and pressure in lower abdomen.

Blow it up... go out and spen an hour shoveling snow... come in... take a piss and boom.. theres the blood. So I ask my wife she says you probably have a uti.

Wtf! Now I have to go to some local yokel outpatient sh1thole to get an antibiotic.

Dammit

It's not a uti.

How much anal sex have you had in the last few days?

Probably too much cokk in your arse that broke some blood vessels.

Men get UTIs much less frequently than women, and they are waaaay over diagnosed in both sexes. That being said, older dudes can get them if their prostate obstructs adequate bladder drainage. And ghey dudes who engage in a lot of anal insertive intercourse.

There are a lot of other reasons for bloody urine as well, kidney stones being a relatively common one.

Go get a urinalysis.

Men get UTIs much less frequently than women, and they are waaaay over diagnosed in both sexes. That being said, older dudes can get them if their prostate obstructs adequate bladder drainage. And ghey dudes who engage in a lot of anal insertive intercourse.

There are a lot of other reasons for bloody urine as well, kidney stones being a relatively common one.

Go get a urinalysis.

Just make sure not to take EZO before going to get one. It throws off the urinalysis results. A urine culture is usually ordered in these cases anyway but results arent immediate. Cranberry juice is a very good thing to drink like shotsy said

Cranberry juice on the way. I have had kidney stone before but that pain is usually in my back

Penultimate likes to think like he's Marcus Welby, but I can work WebMD too.

Turns out, blood in the urethra is fairly common with ectopic pregnancies. Alternatively, you could have a tubal ligation. Best to have both of these things checked out as soon as possible. Have you found yourself spotting lately?

• Like 1

Just make sure not to take EZO before going to get one. It throws off the urinalysis results. A urine culture is usually ordered in these cases anyway but results arent immediate. Cranberry juice is a very good thing to drink like shotsy said

It's nice when our health professionals put aside their competitive instincts and collaborate to give us the best care possible. Cheerio gents!

Cranberry juice on the way. I have had kidney stone before but that pain is usually in my back

Cranberry juice was debunked as a UTI treatment/prevention. The pain from a kidney stone is usually felt along the flank, but can radiate into the lower abdomen and groin, depending on where the stone lodges.

What is EZO?

Usually this happens when you let a guy have anal sex with you while in an unsanitary hot tub. Hope that answers your questions.

It's nice when our health professionals put aside their competitive instincts and collaborate to give us the best care possible. Cheerio gents!

sorry you said health professional(s) plural.... you lost me there

sorry you said health professional(s) plural.... you lost me there

You doubt their professionalism? Which one?

Sorry meant AZO didnt realize it typed ezo

Sure you did. :lol:

Probably the one that lied. Repeatedly.

Well one has actually proven he works and has worked in medical. The other...uses google and WebMD which is blatantly obvious

Well one has actually proven he works and has worked in medical. The other...uses google and WebMD which is blatantly obvious

I knew it!!

Remind me which one has admitted to lying about being a physician?

Remind me which one has admitted to lying about being a physician?

Dont need to. But I ACTUALLY work in healthcare and have done so for years which I have proven. Ive also seen doctors (ones who couldnt pass their boards) use google and WebMD to diagnose which seems awfully familiar with the stuff you post. But then again what do I know am I right? :lol:

Dont need to. But I ACTUALLY work in healthcare and have done so for years which I have proven. Ive also seen doctors (ones who couldnt pass their boards) use google and WebMD to diagnose which seems awfully familiar with the stuff you post. But then again what do I know am I right? :lol:

you really should stop talking / posting / etc.

I agree, you didn’t need to lie about being a physician. Yet you did for some reason. Probably the same reason you feel threatened by someone who has accomplished something you’ll never experience.

Yawn. Capital B Boring. Some people here really are idiots who are only good online. Real life? I liked and pathetic. Kinda like WW and Pens

Yawn. Capital B Boring. Some people here really are idiots who are only good online. Real life? I liked and pathetic. Kinda like WW and Pens

And some fabricate their “real” life for a handful of online strangers. :dunno:

And some fabricate their real life for a handful of online strangers. :dunno:

Sure bro. You got it figured out

And some fabricate their real life for a handful of online strangers. :dunno:

I believe he is in the medical field- @ $15 an hour - it's called medical billing.

:wacko:

so a guy has a history of making things up on a fantasy football message board / sub message board and yet the people who are here just to diick around and have fun are the "losers"?

it's super easy to get under digbys skin.

Bump