Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Peenie post results, and Random Thoughts

I'll be firing up my new pellet grill for the first time tomorrow. Thinking if keeping it simple with smoked chicken wings for the Vikes game.

Thought you didnt watch football anymore... :dunno:

He doesnt, but I do. Hes cooking for me. HTH

:wub:

It's so cute. I have my own stalker in mobb.

By the way mobb, I still haven't seen a full game yet this year. I'll let you know how much of this one I see.

Haha. Im a stalker, because youre full of sh!t? Whatever you say homegirl. I dont give a fock if you watch football. Youre the one protesting sh!t. Enjoy the game. Who dat!? :cheers:

You ain't a pimp and you ain't a hustler

A pimps got a Caddy and you got a Chrysler

Looks great, let us know how it goes. :cheers:

Did whole wings and skinless boneless chicken thighs. Used Desert Heat from bdubs on the wings and Glena Street from Penzy's on the thighs. Both turned out awsome. I bought the winter blanket for the smoker and was able to hold temp even though it is only 8 degrees outside. I finished the wings on the optional seer station I attached to the side of the grill. Every thing cooked great, I couldn't be happier.

Did whole wings and skinless boneless chicken thighs. Used Desert Heat from bdubs on the wings and Glena Street from Penzy's on the thighs. Both turned out awsome. I bought the winter blanket for the smoker and was able to hold temp even though it is only 8 degrees outside. I finished the wings on the optional seer station I attached to the side of the grill. Every thing cooked great, I couldn't be happier.

Awesome, glad it worked out well. :cheers:

What kind of doosh sits at a bar reading a book and orders filet mignon with a side of ketchup?

What kind of doosh sits at a bar reading a book and orders filet mignon with a side of ketchup?

POTUS? Minus the book of course.

Nothing sets the flavor of a steak off like ketchup.

POTUS? Minus the book of course.

:lol:

That might be the most legitimate gripe I've heard about him thus far.

Nothing sets the flavor of a microwaved steak off like ketchup.

:thumbsup:

Nothing sets the flavor of a steak off like ketchup.

I'll have a shot of whiskey and a double shot of whiskey. She'll have a water. Ah, hell, it's our anniversay. Why don't you bring her a Pepsi!

• Like 1

I'll have a shot of whiskey and a double shot of whiskey. She'll have a water. Ah, hell, it's our anniversay. Why don't you bring her a Pepsi!

Now that guy voted for Trump

My mom, god rest her soul, was a wonderful person in so many ways. Cooking... not one of them. Salt and pepper were the only spices I knew growing up. She thought spinach came naturally in a (frozen) cube. We used ketchup often including hot dogs. But steak... hell, even we didn't do that. :thumbsdown:

I'm on a flight in an aisle seat and the flight attendant for our part of the plane is a fat chick. Not morbidly obese but takes up a good chunk of space. Every time she walks past me she hip checks my elbow. Every focking time. As your wives can attest to, I'm not a big guy. I swear she is doing it on purpose. Why hire a fatty for this job? :angry:

As your wives can attest to, I'm not a big guy.

Wife confirmed. Said you were in pretty good shape though.

Safe travels.

Wife confirmed. Said you were in pretty good shape though.

Safe travels.

My company made me take this POS American flight vs. my normal Southwest because it is cheaper. I plan on submitting a sizable drink bill on my expenses (at least they have Woodford) to those cheap basturds. I Uber to/from the airport so it is all good. :cheers:

Just pretend it's TNG. She has to be pushing 2 bills by now.

Just pretend it's TNG. She has to be pushing 2 bills by now.

I dunno... she runs marathons, and she seems too vain to let herself got that bad. :dunno:

I'm on a flight in an aisle seat and the flight attendant for our part of the plane is a fat chick. Not morbidly obese but takes up a good chunk of space. Every time she walks past me she hip checks my elbow. Every focking time. As your wives can attest to, I'm not a big guy. I swear she is doing it on purpose. Why hire a fatty for this job? :angry:

Haven't seen many hotties on flights I've been on either. It's never like that in the pron that I watch :mad:

I buy lotto tickets, but I never check them because I know I didn't win.

Lotto ?