Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

420 day

Agreed.

And why are pot smokers so vocal and admit they do it, as though it's cool.

It's illegal. Like meth.

And it's the same level of "cool"

Also, what % of heroin, meth, coke and acid addicts have smoked marijuana?

What % of them have tried orange juice? :dunno:

Agreed.

It's illegal. Like meth.

A lot of adults smoke marijuana and you don't even know about it. How would you if they weren't vocal and did it in the privacy of their home?

You really think marijuana is on the same level as meth, coke and heroin dude? D.A.R.E got you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I RARELY smoke now and haven't today. But back in school I would burn it down with my friends all the time. Never missed class and always performed well in school.

• Like 1

Vitamin C is the OG gateway drug.

Those holidays people drink while celebrating something else. 4/20 is smoking reefer to celebrate smoking reefer.

You really think people give a ratsass about those holidays? They use them as an excuse to drink.

You really think people give a ratsass about those holidays? They use them as an excuse to drink.

I and many others care about the cultural significance of St Patricks Day. It's a great day for the Irish. Irish Step dancers, bagpipes, and the music. All a big part of it.

I and many others care about the cultural significance of St Patricks Day. It's a great day for the Irish. Irish Step dancers, bagpipes, and the music. All a big part of it.

Great. I’m sure a small percentage of stoners care about the history and cultural significance of marijuana too.

But the vast majority just use it as an excuse to overindulge in their mind-altering substance of choice.

Agreed.

It's illegal. Like meth.

OMG!!

Exactly.

What percent of 4 pack a day smokers have drank water.

So duh... smoking doesn't lead to cancer anymore than water does.

Brilliant stuff! Why didn't I think of that!!!

Exactly.

What percent of 4 pack a day smokers have drank water.

So duh... smoking doesn't lead to cancer anymore than water does.

Brilliant stuff! Why didn't I think of that!!!

I believe a high enough % of people have tried recreational marijuana that the gateway drug myth has been debunked. According to some research, alcohol and tobacco are far more likely culprits.
  • Like 1

Weed is okay as long as you don't let it define you. Like how cheeseburgers are okay as long as you don't let it define you. As is gambling if you don't let it define you. As is alcohol.

• Like 1

If weed was only legal in edible form that would be great. That shite stinks and so do you if you smoke it, FYI

Super Troopers 2 opened yesterday. The afternoon matinee started at 4:20

Wanted to go watch it but wife has been working past two nights. Prob end up going tomorrow to watch it

I believe a high enough % of people have tried recreational marijuana that the gateway drug myth has been debunked. According to some research, alcohol and tobacco are far more likely culprits.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

There aren't jokes about Amish people building a barn in one day because they are lazy.

There are not jokes about blacks being fast because they are non-athletic and slow.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

There aren't jokes about Amish people building a barn in one day because they are lazy.

There are not jokes about blacks being fast because they are non-athletic and slow.

While somewhat true, you’re gonna make a lot of ignorant assumptions if you rely on them, possibly to your and the stereotyped individual’s detriment. It’s an intellectually lazy way to go through life.

While somewhat true, youre gonna make a lot of ignorant assumptions if you rely on them, possibly to your and the stereotyped individuals detriment. Its an intellectually lazy way to go through life.

The assumptions wouldn't be ignorant. They could be wrong, but not ignorant. The assumption would be based on facts, data and experience.

The assumptions wouldn't be ignorant. They could be wrong, but not ignorant. The assumption would be based on facts, data and experience.

Sometimes, but often stereotypes are based on hearsay with little supportive objective data.

Sometimes, but often stereotypes are based on hearsay with little supportive objective data.

Every stereotype I have ever heard was proven by the majority of the people being stereotyped.

You mustve met a lot of people.

Ive been around a time or two.

While somewhat true, you’re gonna make a lot of ignorant assumptions if you rely on them, possibly to your and the stereotyped individual’s detriment. It’s an intellectually lazy way to go through life.

Every stereotype I have ever heard was proven by the majority of the people being stereotyped.

When the words "stereotype" is used, I think of it as "generalized truths that many do not like to hear--especially those that are a part of the group being stereotyped, because that truth is usually negative in nature"

I might add that most stereotypes are derived using statistics, life experiences, and the simple every day "eye test"

When the words "stereotype" is used, I think of it as "generalized truths that many do not like to hear--especially those that are a part of the group being stereotyped, because that truth is usually negative in nature"

I might add that most stereotypes are derived using statistics, life experiences, and the simple every day "eye test"

And I think of them as mindless ways to pidgeon hole individuals and/or groups, often created out of fear and ignorance. A biased eye isnt particularly useful for testing anything. :dunno:

I've said it numerous times over the years on this bored but having been in advertising sales for 25+ years I met numerous successful people who smoked weed,fast food franchise owners,financial advisors,shoe store owners,attorneys etc. and the one thing we all had in common was a drive to be our own boss and most importantly knowing there was a time to work and a time to play.

I don't know the statistics(I assume the worthless,lazy potheads outweigh the others) but I do know that lumping all partakers of weed in any form together is nothing but a bunch of BS (and as pen said) created by fear and ignorance.

• Like 1

I've said it numerous times over the years on this bored but having been in advertising sales for 25+ years I met numerous successful people who smoked weed,fast food franchise owners,financial advisors,shoe store owners,attorneys etc. and the one thing we all had in common was a drive to be our own boss and most importantly knowing there was a time to work and a time to play.

I don't know the statistics(I assume the worthless,lazy potheads outweigh the others) but I do know that lumping all partakers of weed in any form together is nothing but a bunch of BS (and as pen said) created by fear and ignorance.

Weed smokers breath definetly stinks.

Weed smokers breath definetly stinks.

nothing a jolly rancher won't take care of :headbanger:

While somewhat true, youre gonna make a lot of ignorant assumptions if you rely on them, possibly to your and the stereotyped individuals detriment. Its an intellectually lazy way to go through life.

Kind of like your cigar assumptions 🙄

Oh I also saw Super Troopers 2 yesterday. It was funny, but it wasn't as well done as the first. I didn't expect it to be anyway

Oh I also saw Super Troopers 2 yesterday. It was funny, but it wasn't as well done as the first. I didn't expect it to be anyway

Im not expecting it to be as well done as the first either. Not when they had to have a gofundme to raise the money for it. But Im assuming its still pretty funny