Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

how many guns do you own?

None. I pawned my pistol years ago.

I guess I theoretically own a 20 gauge break action somewhere in the bowels of my dads safe, but I haven't seen it in decades.

Enough that some people might confuse me for a gun nut, but in my defense, great hunting was close to where i lived.

Rockford should understand; just north of Manhattan or south of three forks there were thousands of acres of public lands.

Rockford should understand; just north of Manhattan or south of three forks there were thousands of acres of public lands.

you sound apologetic, i go there for the hot springs.

you sound apologetic, i go there for the hot springs.

I am not apologizing for hunting, I worked out of town and could stop by my hunting spots after work, I kept my gun in the car. I was poor and I always ate everything. It was the perfect storm of reasons to hunt.

I am not apologizing for hunting, I worked out of town and could stop by my hunting spots after work, I kept my gun in the car. I was poor and I always ate everything. It was the perfect storm of reasons to hunt.

mmmmmm deer jerky

I own3d more but sold them to upgrade fishing equipment

That would be tough...unless they were in a barrel, of course. :thumbsup:

none... i threw them all in the river years ago when i found out they just go off and kill people out of nowhere

4. One handgun that I bought the beretta M9 which I had to carry in the Air Force so I got kinda used to it and liked it, one my dad gave me once I got done with basic and tech school and got my own place, a rifle for hunting, and a shotgun for hunting (sold my old one at a pawnshop in town).

Two (biceps) :bandana:

I typed out that as the first response last night and deleted it cause I didn't think anyone would get it. :thumbsup:

Only one of the revolvers I own can fire shotgun shells. :ninja:

You bought a judge?

I used to own more guns than the next top 3 posters combined (and I don't even know who those would be for certain).

But I lost them all in a boating accident.

Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 43, and I have an old Walther PPK. My Glock 17 I am going to send off to Zev (http://www.zevtechnologies.com) any one that hasn't heard them, check them out. They do some bada$$ mods.

I use to have an AR-15 but I sold it and don't plan on buy another one.

Jose Hernandez wasn't driving it was he? :unsure:

Yet your wife owns a .44 Magnum....hmmmm

I said that I am happy with the size.

I can't speak for the missus. :mad:

I used to own more guns than the next top 3 posters combined (and I don't even know who those would be for certain).

:D

I just saw a headline (haven't read the article yet) that stated more than half of the guns owned in the US are owned by 3% of the gunowners. So this makes sense.

Once a year we had to bring our guns to our command to have them checked. The most I ever saw was 41. And he had one of those 50 cal pistols. Whack job. He had to set up an appointment to have his checked because it was going to take the SGT hours to do it.

I own no guns. I do not own a 12 gauge, a sks (7.62x39), a .22, or any pistols. Guns is the debbil.

I just saw a headline (haven't read the article yet) that stated more than half of the guns owned in the US are owned by 3% of the gunowners. So this makes sense.

Well if it was on the internet, it must be true.

Considering there is no registration of firearms, I'd call that a pretty wild (and stupid) boast.

0. Don't have anything against them or people who own them. Just don't feel the need to own one personally.

Well if it was on the internet, it must be true.

Considering there is no registration of firearms, I'd call that a pretty wild (and stupid) boast.

It was a large survey and has been pretty widely quoted. He misquoted the finding though; 50% of guns are owned by 3% of Americans, not 3% of gunowners.

• Like 1