Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed

50k? That's no oversight. Obama didn't care what he did to the people of this country, obviously.

Ok, well we'll just have to disagree on that. Even if we could process the amount of people who would come here with an open borders policy, our infrastructure buildout couldn't keep pace. Not to mention job creation and a million other logistic difficulties. This is simply not a realistic stance and not one I could ever get behind.

That's entirely fair and as you can see by me having no idea how much it costs to get citizenship, I've not exactly spent a ton of time thinking of a solution to the issue. Either way, I think it's morally repugnant to take children away from their parents and then lose them.

That's entirely fair and as you can see by me having no idea how much it costs to get citizenship, I've not exactly spent a ton of time thinking of a solution to the issue. Either way, I think it's morally repugnant to take children away from their parents and then lose them.

What should be done? The US is doing nothing different than it does to every criminal, regardless of race, or ethnicity.

What should be done? The US is doing nothing different than it does to every criminal, regardless of race, or ethnicity.

Not separate the kids from their families. That's what. If you are OK with kids being taken from their families and focking LOST, you are an immoral sh1tbag.

Not separate the kids from their families. That's what. If you are OK with kids being taken from their families and focking LOST, you are an immoral sh1tbag.

what about the kids, which there are over 2k who aren't with family rather being pimped out and used as tools by criminal aliens and really schitty parents ?

My bad, I sometimes lose myself and try to discuss issues with head in the sand snowflakes.

My bad, I sometimes lose myself and try to discuss issues with head in the sand snowflakes.

Yes or no. Are you OK with the kids being separated from their families for coming across the border illegally, regardless of which administration does it?

My answer is no.

what about the kids, which there are over 2k who aren't with family rather being pimped out and used as tools by criminal aliens and really schitty parents ?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here. Can you go into more detail?

People are bringing kids to the border that aren't their own. I don't know how wide spread it is but it's happening. A woman got busted with three kids that weren't hers. CNN missed that one.

I think you might be under the impression that I'm saying let them in. I'm not. If someone is here illegally, send them home but send them home together. Do not separate kids from their parents.

People are bringing kids to the border that aren't their own. I don't know how wide spread it is but it's happening. A woman got busted with three kids that weren't hers. CNN missed that one.

Obviously if they're already separated from their families, we aren't separating them again. If these are kids that have been kidnapped, the Mexican government should take them back to their parents.

I believe the spokeswoman for the dept said the # is over 2k

Obviously if they're already separated from their families, we aren't separating them again. If these are kids that have been kidnapped, the Mexican government should take them back to their parents.

Also, if that's the justification being used to separate kids from their families, it's a bullsh1t one and anyone using it knows it.

I believe the spokeswoman for the dept said the # is over 2k

Even if it's half that it's reason enough to stop these pigs from thinking that's a good idea. We have to discourage any policy that puts that thought in their heads.

Also, if that's the justification being used to separate kids from their families, it's a bullsh1t one and anyone using it knows it.

If it discourages kids being pimped and used as bait it's all the more reason to do it. I care about the kids.

Yes or no. Are you OK with the kids being separated from their families for coming across the border illegally, regardless of which administration does it?

My answer is no.

Even if it's half that it's reason enough to stop these pigs from thinking that's a good idea. We have to discourage any policy that puts that thought in their heads.

So your answer is yes. You're OK with kids being taken away from their parents. Am I right?

So your answer is yes. You're OK with kids being taken away from their parents. Am I right?

I wish it weren't that way but yes, but only to discourage others from hauling their kids through Mexico only to get here and be turned back. That's where this is heading.

I wish it weren't that way but yes, but only to discourage others from hauling their kids through Mexico only to get here and be turned back. That's where this is heading.

Jesus Christ. You're a sh1tty human being.

Jesus Christ. You're a sh1tty human being.

No im not. Not even close. I'd say I'm in the top 1% of humans on this planet when it comes to compassion.

No im not. Not even close. I'd say I'm in the top 1% of humans on this planet when it comes to compassion.

Anyone that is OK with kids being taken away from their parents for any reason other than that child's safety, is a shitty human being. These are children and if you're OK hurting them as a pawn for your cause, then yes, you are a sh1tty human being.

Anyone that is OK with kids being taken away from their parents for any reason other than that child's safety, is a shitty human being. These are children and if you're OK hurting them as a pawn for your cause, then yes, you are a sh1tty human being.

They are being taken away for their safety. We can't send them to jail with their shitty parents. It's a law.

They are being taken away for their safety. We can't send them to jail with their shitty parents. It's a law.

Maybe I misunderstood this quote...

...I wish it weren't that way but yes, but only to discourage others from hauling their kids through Mexico only to get here and be turned back.

What you wrote specifically says you're willing to use these kids to further your cause. You changed your reasoning to safety after I brought that point up. But, even if I completely misunderstood and you truly believe it's for the safety of the kids, you cannot be OK with the way it's happening now.

The people you're OK with taking these kids already lost THOUSANDS of kids. These are kids that not only A) aren't going to see their families again, but B ) are with god knows who and there's a high likely hood they're being abused. The people in charge currently are not able to provide that safety.

I still stand by when I say that if you're OK with what's happening currently, you're a morally repugnant person.

:lol:

Any parent that puts their family in a situation that could result in them being ripped apart is a shitte parent.

What you wrote specifically says you're willing to use these kids to further your cause. You changed your reasoning to safety after I brought that point up. But, even if I completely misunderstood and you truly believe it's for the safety of the kids, you cannot be OK with the way it's happening now.

The people you're OK with taking these kids already lost THOUSANDS of kids. These are kids that not only A) aren't going to see their families again, but B ) are with god knows who and there's a high likely hood they're being abused. The people in charge currently are not able to provide that safety.

I still stand by when I say that if you're OK with what's happening currently, you're a morally repugnant person.

I was talking about the illegal border jumpers. The asylum seekers don't go to jail, they go to a detention center. You really need to find out the facts before throwing your claims around.

Why wouldn't they see their kids again? Wow.

Why wouldn't they see their kids again? Wow.

That was specific to the kids that these guys "lost".

Any parent that puts their family in a situation that could result in them being ripped apart is a shitte parent.

Those damned kids deserve to be ripped away from their parents. Stupid kids.

I was talking about the illegal border jumpers. The asylum seekers don't go to jail, they go to a detention center. You really need to find out the facts before throwing your claims around.

Illegal border jumpers should be documented and deported as a family.

Illegal border jumpers should be documented and deported as a family.

they are, but civil law does not allow kids in the hearing of deportation, the kids themselves are not charged with a misdemeanor either

most cases take less than a day, its the idiots that claim asylum that cause the problems

want to claim asylum there is a right way to do it, sneaking across then claiming it is not the right way

they are, but civil law does not allow kids in the hearing of deportation, the kids themselves are not charged with a misdemeanor either

most cases take less than a day, its the idiots that claim asylum that cause the problems

want to claim asylum there is a right way to do it, sneaking across then claiming it is not the right way

So you have the kids wait outside of the room during the hearing(s). You don't take them away from their parents and then use that as a bargaining chip to get what you want.

So you have the kids wait outside of the room during the hearing(s). You don't take them away from their parents and then use that as a bargaining chip to get what you want.

Why weren’t you upset when The Obama Administration did the same thing?

Why weren’t you upset when The Obama Administration did the same thing?

Not knowing about it and not caring are not the same thing. It was wrong when Obama did it, too. You can use the, "Obama did it first" to justify it all you want but if you are OK with kids being taken away from their parents for anything other than safety reasons, you're a sh1thead.

Kanil is pushing the lefty proposal to start refugee camps, so they can get them in that way. We all know what the left is trying to pull and it's not happening.

how is it conservatives are against abortion again :lol:

how is it conservatives are against abortion again :lol:

You can rip them from their arms, just not their vaginas.

Kanil is pushing the lefty proposal to start refugee camps, so they can get them in that way. We all know what the left is trying to pull and it's not happening.

I think I've said multiple times (in this thread and others) that if they're here illegally, send them back.

And you have not answered the question I posed to you earlier. Are you OK with kids being taken away from their parents, by any administration, for reasons other than the child's safety? It's a simple yes or no question that you're ignoring.

I think I've said multiple times (in this thread and others) that if they're here illegally, send them back.

The whole point here is it's not that simple once they claim asylum. We do send them back quickly when they just cross illegally. Once they claim asylum a law kicks in that we cannot hold the children more than 20 days and processing asylum claims takes longer than that, especially when there is a surge at the border like what's happening now.

The whole point here is it's not that simple once they claim asylum. We do send them back quickly when they just cross illegally. Once they claim asylum a law kicks in that we cannot hold the children more than 20 days and processing asylum claims takes longer than that, especially when there is a surge at the border like what's happening now.

So fix the focking law. The current administration saying they aren't going to do that unless they get money for a wall is absolutely using these children as pawns to get what they want and it's incredibly immoral.

So fix the focking law. The current administration saying they aren't going to do that unless they get money for a wall is absolutely using these children as pawns to get what they want and it's incredibly immoral.

When did he say that? Not saying he didn't, but I haven't heard that.