Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Glancing nut shot

So playing racquetball with my friends, and I got one of those glances nut shots on a ball.

That hasnt happened in for ever, damn I forgot how much that hurt, dropped me to my knees.

Thought you guys would like to know

Was coaching a baseball game last week. Guy at third base, right handed batter pulls one down the line. The runner tries to avoid the ball badly and takes it squarely in the nuts. Dropped like a stone. Dont think I have ever seen that before.

• Like 1

I play badminton occasionally (its popular here, and kinda fun) and have on two occasions hit myself in the junk with my own racket.

Youre a shoe in for a role in Meatballs 3.

So playing racquetball with my friends, and I got one of those glances nut shots on a ball.

That hasnt happened in for ever, damn I forgot how much that hurt, dropped me to my knees.

Thought you guys would like to know

Was it one of those delayed pain nut shots, where you have a half a second of optimism that is slowly replaced with excruciating pain?

Moving the grill from my truck to the park.. its got wheels... pushing it... it hits a big rut and whammo.. my left nut smashes into a corner. Not a bad hit.. just glancing... totally forgot about it.. a day later.. its sore... the next two days its sore and totally forgetting about the wracking I'm worring I have developed nut cancers... or twisty ball.

Oh fock.. I got twisty ball! :shocking:

So I walk around spooked cause it's uncomfortable.

So being a man.. I ignore it cause bad things go away if I pretend they are not there long enough.. and then by day 4 I remember the wracking.. its been a week and a half now.. no more pain.

I play badminton occasionally (its popular here, and kinda fun) and have on two occasions hit myself in the junk with my own racket.

Incredible shot!

After going through a divorce I am surprised it even phased you!

😂

Nothing like a shot to the old shuttlecock.

There's an episode of kweer eye dedicated to the advantages of wearing a cup whilst playing badminton.

After going through a divorce I am surprised it even phased you!

Ouch! :lol:

I got hit once with a shuttlecock in the cack