Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Anybody use a fitbit

I'd be interested in wearing one at work, but I'd destroy it within a week, I imagine.

Really curious given my age / bad eating habits / smoking and drinking as to why I still have good Blood Pressure and am not a fatty yet.

I'd be interested in wearing one at work, but I'd destroy it within a week, I imagine.

Really curious given my age / bad eating habits / smoking and drinking as to why I still have good Blood Pressure and am not a fatty yet.

Quit smoking and let me know if you maintain the same weight.

Quit smoking and let me know if you maintain the same weight.

I prolly would given what I do for a living.

I found it, as well as the calorie counting app, useful to quantify things. Actually see on a graph what your current choices look like, and what it takes to be in a calorie deficit.

Plus which, as you lose weight, the numbers change. Requires more exercise to burn the same calories.

I liked it as a teaching tool. Not really necessary as a daily thing.

Eat more veggies and maybe fruit, but not too much due to sugar content. Eat less carbs in general. Limit red meats. Exercise. Boom. No more fitbit needed. And you feel like a new man. Boom.

Some people just have the good genes. I am working at a nuclear power plant right now. Holy shlt do those people look like they work in a nuclear power plant. It seems half the people aren't just fat but morbidly obese.

If I wore it at work I would get some weld spatter on it and fvck it up.